Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 6).

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,805 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Drinking my Saturday night special, one large tea, then one large water, repeat.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,841 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Do you shriek?? :pac:

I wail , loudly ....

:D

Mamshee!!!

Literal lol :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,805 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    I wail , loudly ....

:D

Pshaw! We all do that Mam :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Drinking my Saturday night special, one large tea, then one large water, repeat.

Sounds like a good one, I’m only drinking because my mam won a bottle of wine in a raffle :D

• Advertisement

Pshaw! We all do that Mam :rolleyes:

Dammit , may look for a new job so , obviously can't cut it as a banshee :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,544 ✭✭✭bassy

anyone for the last few dinner boxs im about to close the chipvan for the nite :D

bassy wrote: »
    anyone for the last few dinner boxs im about to close the chipvan for the nite :D

I thought you closed afer the firing spree :P

I'll take one Bassy , your a great business man , fair dues to you !!
    Am definitely gone this time , Netflix awaits :)

I went to Hillbillys earlier for cheese burger and chips,can ye move the van down south next weekend?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

I can't wait for 7.30 in the morning when the wee one surmises it's optimum rising time...roll on ;):p:D

I went to Hillbillys earlier for cheese burger and chips,can ye move the van down south next weekend?

God I'd love a cheeseburger and chips. I love cheeseburgers... :(

I can't wait for 7.30 in the morning when the wee surmises it's optimum rising time...roll on ;):p:D

TMI :eek: :D:pac:

:pac:

LOL.. All around to Bones' for the "breakfast roll".

i will duvet but its hard to get workers these days,useless lot :D

done for the night its been hot greasey and sweaty :D

Had a veggie burger recently, portobello mushrooms cooked whole and halloumi cheese, it was insanely good..

i will duvet but its hard to get workers these days,useless lot :D

done for the night its been hot greasey and sweaty :D

Oi!. You wanna come outside and say that??

Had a veggie burger recently, portobello mushrooms cooked whole and halloumi cheese, it was insanely good..

I've only recently gotten into halloumi and it's so good.

Oi!. You wanna come outside and say that??

ye carpark now.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,038 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Do you fry it?

It was described to me as a meeting of bacon and mozzarella and i can't argue much, gorgeous stuff.

Do you fry it?

Heck yes I do! ;):D:pac:

ye carpark now.

You're on *puts keys in one hand, lighter in the other, fists of steel*

The saltyness

giphy.gif

You're on *puts keys in one hand, lighter in the other, fists of steel*

i don,t need anything in my hands :)

i don,t need anything in my hands :)

Of course, you'll be asleep before you know it.... :P

Of course, you'll be asleep before you know it.... :P

keep smoking the pipe...............................................................

keep smoking the pipe...............................................................

How the feck will i manage that and me hands full?.

• Advertisement

How the feck will i manage that and me hands full?.

go asleep gremlin.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement