Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm A Celebrity Werewolf - Get Me Out Of Here!!! (February Werewolf Game)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

tritium wrote: »
    I’ll have a B bob!

No other way I can read it

I’ve read again and you’re right, I’ve immunity once

I would suggest burning both mine and Tritiums tonite.

My reasoning for that is while I don’t think Tritium is a wolf currently I may change my mind in future and I’d like the ability to evict them

Again, it’s the smart play

• Registered Users Posts: 7,428 ✭✭✭tritium

Green&Red wrote: »
    I’ve read again and you’re right, I’ve immunity once

I would suggest burning both mine and Tritiums tonite.

My reasoning for that is while I don’t think Tritium is a wolf currently I may change my mind in future and I’d like the ability to evict them

Again, it’s the smart play

So you’re a wolf so

Barney I think unless we have a vig G&R needs to be tonight’s eviction, protection or no

Also I’m going to hold off on the point i said is picked up onnif that’s ok. I think your letters looking legit and I don’t want to risk a villager.

So you’re a wolf so

Barney I think unless we have a vig G&R needs to be tonight’s eviction, protection or no

Also I’m going to hold off on the point i said is picked up onnif that’s ok. I think your letters looking legit and I don’t want to risk a villager.

I’m not sure how you’re making me out to be a wolf. Read back my post on Barney, before any of this came out I was his advocate

I misread the message, you planted a seed of doubt from my initial reading. But I’m back at that meaning

I’m saying I should be evicted first tonite

I’m also saying you should be, You don’t like it but I don’t think that’s unreasonable and it doesn’t mean I think ur a wolf but that possibility is there, you can’t deny that

I’m not sure how you’re making me out to be a wolf. Read back my post on Barney, before any of this came out I was his advocate

I misread the message, you planted a seed of doubt from my initial reading. But I’m back at that meaning

I’m saying I should be evicted first tonite

I’m also saying you should be, You don’t like it but I don’t think that’s unreasonable and it doesn’t mean I think ur a wolf but that possibility is there, you can’t deny that

So you don’t think I’m a wolf but you want to waste a lynch on me.....

....yeah that sounds village alright.....

So you don’t think I’m a wolf but you want to waste a lynch on me.....

....yeah that sounds village alright.....

Ur immune to the first eviction though, that’s why I’m saying that, Barney will pick again?
    Because when he picks me he’ll have to pick again. That’s why he should evict me first but then he should evict you, he’ll have to pick again

How does that not sound Village?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,761 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Ur immune to the first eviction though, that’s why I’m saying that, Barney will pick again?
    Because when he picks me he’ll have to pick again. That’s why he should evict me first but then he should evict you, he’ll have to pick again

How does that not sound Village?

I imagine if Barney picks Trit and trit has immunity we lose an eviction vote tonight.

And then you don’t get kicked out. That’s how it doesn’t sound village to me.

I don’t believe your little immunity story that happened to come out minutes after a letter was given to Barney.

Being able to survive an eviction is essential 2 lives so even if Barney could do what your saying it wouldn't make sense to do so if we think someone is a villager as they will lose a life and we will have to evict someone else anyways.

Did Duffer get to see your prize?

@Duffer did you?

If he didn’t then we only have your word to go on that you’re immune tonite?
    How do we know that you’re prize wasn’t to send a letter to someone and you blamed me?

I’m more than happy to burn through my immunity cause I’m a villager, are you happy enough to burn through yours?

Loughc wrote: »
    I imagine if Barney picks Trit and trit has immunity we lose an eviction vote tonight.

And then you don’t get kicked out. That’s how it doesn’t sound village to me.

I don’t believe your little immunity story that happened to come out minutes after a letter was given to Barney.

Mine says clearly the CL will get to pick again

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,761 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Mine says clearly the CL will get to pick again

Nice and convenient :)

https://m.imgur.com/r/TheSimpsons/OhCsRlf

• Advertisement

My post above makes sense the more I think about it. We got no notice there was another prize, we have for the others.

I propose evicting me first, I’m 100% sure you’ll get another go, evict Trit. If he’s telling the truth Barney will get a third go
    If Trit is lying we’ll have a wolf and I’ll be exonerated, there is a massive upside to this!

Loughc wrote: »

So pick me first and put it to the test! There is literally no downside to that, if I’m lying you’ll evict me tomorrow nite anyway

Barney, read what I’m proposing, it makes massive sense. This is a huge opportunity

So pick me first and put it to the test! There is literally no downside to that, if I’m lying you’ll evict me tomorrow nite anyway

Fair deal. G&R for the chop first.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭Whiplashy

Well that makes tonight’s decision easy. Didn’t think we’d get someone asking to be evicted.

If Trit has nothing to hide he’ll offer to be evicted after me

Trit has been here reading and replying all evening, now he’s panicking in their back channel about how to deal with this

If Trit has nothing to hide he’ll offer to be evicted after me

Devils deal isn’t it

On the one hand we take your protection, but if Barney does go again we weaken the village. Net-net a win for the wolves since it does nothing to clear me and we still need to lynch someone

Up to you Barney, I’ll go with your judgement

If someone is immune to eviction does the second eviction have to be carried out by 9? We have two people claiming that they are which means if we are to evict both and need to then evict a third person we would want to make sure there’s enough time. Probably best not to leave it until 8:59!

Also slightly concerned that someone may be telling porkies and is immune but we then don’t get a second choice.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,946 ✭✭✭duffman13

So sorry mods, had a manic day and just haven't been online since this morning, I'll try catch up as best I can but I'm gonna struggle this evening.

• Advertisement

Whiplashy wrote: »
    If someone is immune to eviction does the second eviction have to be carried out by 9? We have two people claiming that they are which means if we are to evict both and need to then evict a third person we would want to make sure there’s enough time. Probably best not to leave it until 8:59!

Also slightly concerned that someone may be telling porkies and is immune but we then don’t get a second choice.

If that happens then we have to roll with it I think. I’ve nothing on my prize details about what happens once the eviction attempt fails but tbh since the protection stays till it’s needed we’ll have to get it out of the way at some point regardless

Whiplashy wrote: »

Precisely why I’m saying go me first

Can we just evict gr twice?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

wotp choose barney with gnr and yoss in the crossfires, i dont see why we should change that to trit after barney was chosen after declaring gnr and y0ss. if barney wants to double tapp gnr, then i wont have any issues with that, but changing to trit after declaring gnr and y0ss dont seem right.

There’s literally nothing to lose by evicting Trit after me. If he’s a villager then all that will happen is he’s down to one life like all villagers. Hardly the end of the world, very little downside
    If he’s not a villager there’s massive upside for the village
    This shouldn’t even be a conversation, no downside and massive benefits

There’s literally nothing to lose by evicting Trit after me. If he’s a villager then all that will happen is he’s down to one life like all villagers. Hardly the end of the world, very little downside
    If he’s not a villager there’s massive upside for the village
    This shouldn’t even be a conversation, no downside and massive benefits

What if that life can save him from the wolves or sk. You are then effectively getting a bonus kill for the evil team.

Precisely why I’m saying go me first

Yeah but you know your time is limited now. If you are immune tonight as you say there’s still a very high chance you’re going tomorrow night. If you are a wolf or the sk it would make sense to try and lose us an opportunity to evict.

If that happens then we have to roll with it I think. I’ve nothing on my prize details about what happens once the eviction attempt fails but tbh since the protection stays till it’s needed we’ll have to get it out of the way at some point regardless

Exactly Trit, why would you fear losing it

If you’re not a wolf you’ve nothing to fear, my theory turns out to be a load of bollixs. The village has lost nothing

Pter wrote: »
    PRODUCERS ANNOUNCEMENT

The producers were awoken by their executive assistants extra early this morning.

Apparently Bounty Hunter and Sullivlo were found to have a stolen stash of non-alive food in their bunk; taken from the filming crews trailer.

Despite both contestants claims that they had never seen the food before, the producers had no choice but to remove both from the camp.

Bounty Hunter and Sullivlo have been removed from the show. Bounty Hunter(Piers Morgan) was an NRV. Sullivlo (Hulk Hogan) was a wolf.

Camp Leader voting is now open. You can vote here: https://goo.gl/forms/fHuAsGR3FCwdEPIn2

PLEASE HOLD FOR ANOTHER IMPORTANT CAMP ANNOUNCEMENT.
    Pter wrote: »
    Fixxxer has been removed from the show.

He (Floyd Mayweather) was an........NRV.
    deconduo wrote: »
    SuffdL9.png

The producers were awoken by their executive assistants extra early AGAIN this morning.

Apparently Strawberry Milkshake and JP Liz V1 were also found to have a stolen stash of non-alive food in their bunk; taken from the filming crews trailer.

6pHCuoD.png

Despite both contestants claims that they had never seen the food before, the producers had no choice but to remove both from the camp.

Strawberry Milkshake and JP Liz V1 have been removed from the show. Strawberry Milkshake(Michael Barrymore) was an NRV. JP Liz V1(Brooke Hogan) was a NRV.

Camp Leader voting is now open. You can vote here: https://goo.gl/forms/fHuAsGR3FCwdEPIn2

PLEASE HOLD FOR AN IMPORTANT CAMP ANNOUNCEMENT.

All exits are the same, removed from the show.

If we are losing lives unnecessarily for good then evils are gaining benifits.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,168 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

Good evening folks. Apologies, busy day

Advertisement