Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm A Celebrity Werewolf - Get Me Out Of Here!!! (February Werewolf Game)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,946 ✭✭✭duffman13

The ballsy approach of campaigning early and saying ah a wolf wouldn't be so ballsy is a naive narrative. I wanna be elected today but I also didn't wanna be munched this morning so I ain't gonna throw myself front and centre day 0 which is what buckethead and Keith did yesterday

Anyone going for Camp Leader should put up a few suspects and their reasoning. I’d rather choose someone that thinks as I do or can show me valid reasons why they think as they do.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Pter wrote: »
    PRODUCERS ANNOUNCEMENT

The producers were awoken by their executive assistants extra early this morning.

Apparently Bounty Hunter and Sullivlo were found to have a stolen stash of non-alive food in their bunk; taken from the filming crews trailer.

Despite both contestants claims that they had never seen the food before, the producers had no choice but to remove both from the camp.

Bounty Hunter and Sullivlo have been removed from the show. Bounty Hunter(Piers Morgan) was an NRV. Sullivlo (Hulk Hogan) was a wolf.

Camp Leader voting is now open. You can vote here: https://goo.gl/forms/fHuAsGR3FCwdEPIn2

PLEASE HOLD FOR ANOTHER IMPORTANT CAMP ANNOUNCEMENT.

Just a gentle reminder...

GO BIG OR GO HOME
    CELEBRIY ENDORSEMENT

VOTE LORD BUCKETHEAD

last-week-tonight-lord-Buckethead.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Anyone going for Camp Leader should put up a few suspects and their reasoning. I’d rather choose someone that thinks as I do or can show me valid reasons why they think as they do.

Exactly, let’s hear from the campaigners

• Registered Users Posts: 6,572 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

sullivlo wrote: »
    Hopefully we will have a better idea after the announcement as to how many bad teams there are. Then we can work out stats.

I think we need CL tied up early so we can discuss who we should get the camp leader to evict.

I’m proposing that we have the CL tied up before lunch, which should give us more time to do an FFA for wh to evict.

I like the dynamic of the CL but I think it needs to be a trusted player, otherwise we run the risk of the camp leader going rogue and voting off someone else.

Had meant to ask Sully how we would know who was a trusted player at this stage of the game. Makes more sense now that we know she was a wolf.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

duffman13 wrote: »
    The ballsy approach of campaigning early and saying ah a wolf wouldn't be so ballsy is a naive narrative. I wanna be elected today but I also didn't wanna be munched this morning so I ain't gonna throw myself front and centre day 0 which is what buckethead and Keith did yesterday

And yet they both survived both kills... hmmmm

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Barney92 wrote: »
    Why the SK assumption?

Also, I think it should have been punny bunny and not just because that was my answer :).

I’m working on their being one wolf team and an SK until it is shown otherwise

• Registered Users Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭Whiplashy

fixxxer wrote: »
    Just a gentle reminder...

GO BIG OR GO HOME
    CELEBRIY ENDORSEMENT

VOTE LORD BUCKETHEAD

As much as I appreciate your campaign posters, can you give us something more concrete to go on?

No ones gonna munch me, I'm posting fluff that's getting in the way of a normal chat.

Might be inclined to hang Mollyb60. Conveniently showed up after the contest finished to give us the answers. Looks helpful initially but isn't really. Distancing from Sulli soon enough after the munch. What say you Molly?

I wanna be camp leader, I'm leaning bad on Keith or Fixxxer, don't think it's both. Keith calling sully lock villager, if he's a wolf is dodge unless he thought she was lock villager and is the sk and targeted her to prove his "reads" and we elect him.

Feels a bit convoluted but I don't see Keith and Sully being team mates

• Advertisement

So I wanna be camp leader but some people don't! Can people give reasons why they don't aswell? It's a bit suspicious in itself

I don’t mind being camp leader. I just don’t have any reads on anyone yet and I believe whomever is going for the job needs to put the work in.

I don’t mind being camp leader. I just don’t have any reads on anyone yet and I believe whomever is going for the job needs to put the work in.

Nah sorry, anyone being camp leader needs to follow the will of the village, electing a camp leader and allowing all the decisions to stem from that one person is madness and gives us reads on only one person, the leader.

Elect camp leader, complete FFA and camp leader maybe either picks from top 3 or vote on thread etc. Picking a camp leader and expecting the work from one person is not the right move.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Not sure this was posted, but to be triple sure.

Voting now open for camp leader.

https://goo.gl/forms/EIsRCu5XPrpqB9fW2

Results will be announced at 6pm :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Nah sorry, anyone being camp leader needs to follow the will of the village, electing a camp leader and allowing all the decisions to stem from that one person is madness and gives us reads on only one person, the leader.

Elect camp leader, complete FFA and camp leader maybe either picks from top 3 or vote on thread etc. Picking a camp leader and expecting the work from one person is not the right move.

Do you always take someone else’s logic and pass it off as your own a few pages later?

It’s an incredibly wolfie tactic

Green&Red wrote: »
    Do you always take someone else’s logic and pass it off as your own a few pages later?

It’s an incredibly wolfie tactic

No I reply directly to peoples posts in a manner which is direct and difficult to misinterpret. It's not someone else's logic, it's pure logic, hence me asking the question why someone wouldn't want to be camp leader.

The only person I know is good in this game is me, therefore someone not wanting to be camp leader doesn't sit very well with me

I initially said I didn’t want to be CL, but that was only because I didn’t want to make a wrong decision and accidentally take out a villager. If we’re going with a vote to decide who the CL is to take out then I have absolutely no problem with being CL.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,341 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

No I reply directly to peoples posts in a manner which is direct and difficult to misinterpret. It's not someone else's logic, it's pure logic, hence me asking the question why someone wouldn't want to be camp leader.

The only person I know is good in this game is me, therefore someone not wanting to be camp leader doesn't sit very well with me

i dunno. you wanting it so badly implies to me it is a self serving tactic rather than having the interests of the village at heart. like a career politician.

i prefer reluctant leaders myself

What I mean is they have to show us who their heads are at first. The final decision on who should be lynched has to come from the village as a whole but I’d still like someone who has put some investigative work in.

Or, who knows the names of all the contestants in the OP pic :D

i dunno. you wanting it so badly implies to me it is a self serving tactic rather than having the interests of the village at heart. like a career politician.

i prefer reluctant leaders myself

Well vote whatever way you desire, I want it, I'm not making any bones about it, I'll express my feelings and say i want it.

• Advertisement

I'm leaning bad on Keith or Fixxxer, don't think it's both.

Same. One of them is a bad guy. And BH was taken out after being one of the people to question Keith. Which could indicate sKeith is a bad guy or exonerate him as it could be considered foolish to make such an obvious move.

What I mean is they have to show us who their heads are at first. The final decision on who should be lynched has to come from the village as a whole but I’d still like someone who has put some investigative work in.

Or, who knows the names of all the contestants in the OP pic :D

Fair enough, but village needs a set plan here, FFAs or on thread lynch vote of some sort, worst thing we do is electing a wolf and giving them free reign to off a villager

Fair enough, but village needs a set plan here, FFAs or on thread lynch vote of some sort, worst thing we do is electing a wolf and giving them free reign to off a villager

its not the end of the world. how often does a mis lynch happen

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Okay, so sKeith’s reads aren’t as good as I supposed. I don’t say that makes him a wolf but I do say I’m less inclined to vote for him as CL.

I’m happy to be CL and put in the elimination order that the village agrees to. I’d not want to make any elimination decision myself though. I can also be trusted for any extra benefits that come with CL but of course I can’t exactly prove I can be trusted.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,437 ✭✭✭tritium

its not the end of the world. how often does a mis lynch happen

In a 2 kill/ morning game, for the village to win, not very often tbh.

Your comment isn’t very villagery

quickbeam wrote: »
    Okay, so sKeith’s reads aren’t as good as I supposed. I don’t say that makes him a wolf but I do say I’m less inclined to vote for him as CL.

I’m happy to be CL and put in the elimination order that the village agrees to. I’d not want to make any elimination decision myself though. I can also be trusted for any extra benefits that come with CL but of course I can’t exactly prove I can be trusted.

no offence, but we need a strong leader

If we're doing FFAs I'm looking at Red&Green and Yossarian tbh. The two of ye feels like one of ye is trying to get the beginings of a bandwagon on Duffers there. He's only one of four (?) people claiming the desire to be CL, so I don't knock why ye would be poking at him any more than sKieth or myself or Strawbs.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

I don't think I'm inclined to vote sKeith as camp leader just yet. Maybe later when the lynch will be more telling. It might actually give him a chance to prove himself at that point.

no offence, but we need a strong leader

Do we? I’d feel much safer with a leader who will carry out the wishes of the majority. Last thing we want is a strong leader who turns out to be a wolf.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,437 ✭✭✭tritium

Less of an issue in early game, we need to direct the CL and they follow the will of the camp. Becomes more dangerously as the game goes on since we may have outed roles etc and the numbers will get interesting. At the later game we really need villagers in the CL role. Biggest issue is at some point we may have no choice but to elect a likely wolf.

Advertisement