Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wireless Earphones

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭garion

corkie wrote: »
    Choices above, haven't ordered myself but there is update models, choose between iOS/Micro USB/Type C charging port?

I've JUST received my LK-TE8 buds. Have to say, so far I'm very impressed. Good sound, great size and charging case is perfect fit for the pocket. Will use them some more over the next few days & report back if there's ant issues.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭d31b0y

I bought the i12 TWS from gearbest without realising it was a pre-sale. Still waiting for them to release... 5 more days.

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭GaGa21

lizzylad84 wrote:
    Penney's now stock Bluetooth earphones and headphones. I've a pair of both and are good quality and good value.

Bought a pair of these last week. At 12 euro, the quality/sound is better than the last pair I had for 40 euro.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

Bought the bh60s yesterday 62 euro delivered very excited

• Registered Users Posts: 4,701 ✭✭✭ablelocks

3 anker wireless headphones on amazon deal of the day today - incl. the soundbuds slim+ @ £19.99

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,229 ✭✭✭corkie

Soundcore True-Wireless Earphones Liberty Lite by Anker, Wireless Headphones with 12-Hour Playtime, Graphene-Enhanced Drivers, Microphone and Bluetooth 5(Black)
    Deal Price: £44.99 down from £59.99, £15 off.

^^^ Doesn't ship to Ireland, thought they where lifting some of these restrictions. Other device's with bigger battery can be ordered

618vnqJuobL._SX522_.jpg

1ebb206d-ffeb-4646-98b8-adb201119a02._CR0,0,1940,600_PT0_SX970__.jpg

Didn't think, what side of your body, you have your device on would really make much of difference. Strange instructions for the buds?

The Digital Services Act 2024 [EU] ~ Social Media and You ~ Nanny State guidance for parental monitoring of apps ~ Censorship: - broad laws that will probably effect Adult use of same.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,701 ✭✭✭ablelocks

^^^ Doesn't ship to Ireland, thought they where lifting some of these restrictions. Other device's with bigger battery can be ordered

i suspect Anker won't ship to Ireland if they are on sale - the soundbuds slim+ normally can be shipped to Ireland, but on the deal of the day link above they're showing as not shipping to Ireland, even though the other headphones will ship to Ireland.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,627 Mod ✭✭✭✭tedpan

I love my old Sennheiser IE8s so got a Fiio BTR1K so I can use them with my 6T. Fairly impressed so far..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,349 ✭✭✭xckjoo

tedpan wrote: »
    I love my old Sennheiser IE8s so got a Fiio BTR1K so I can use them with my 6T. Fairly impressed so far..

I did similar but my headphones had an MMXC plug type connector so was able to swap in the short Fiio cable to replace the full length cable. It's a great solution. Hopefully some more people will start making shorter cables.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 302 ✭✭RFOLEY1990

how much do you have to be spending for really good battery life?

bought some for about 30 euro on Amazon and was very disappointed the battery life was only around 3 hours ish

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,582 ✭✭✭smilerf

RFOLEY1990 wrote: »

bought some for about 30 euro on Amazon and was very disappointed the battery life was only around 3 hours ish
    I get 7 hours with my anker

• Registered Users Posts: 3,349 ✭✭✭xckjoo

RFOLEY1990 wrote: »

Battery life will be effected by size more than cost. Well power output and energy density to be more exact. Can confirm that the Anker give about 7hours though

• Registered Users Posts: 10,393 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

Didn't think, what side of your body, you have your device on would really make much of difference. Strange instructions for the buds?
    Funny, I have a pair of Anker headphones, and if I keep my phone in my left pocket the audio does cut out more than if it's in my right..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

Hour in with the bh60s no headphone experts but theirs alot of drilling at central bank I can't hear a thing with anc on. Happy out so far

• Registered Users Posts: 6,124 ✭✭✭Invincible

Anker Wireless Headphones,Soundcore Spirit Pro, 10 hour playtime, £18.99 Prime + £4.99 non prime.

Lightening deal, about 3.5 hrs left.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Soundcore-Headphones-SweatGuard-Technology-Bluetooth/dp/B07BMV5T2N

• Registered Users Posts: 19,150 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Invincible wrote: »
    Anker Wireless Headphones,Soundcore Spirit Pro, 10 hour playtime, £18.99 Prime + £4.99 non prime.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Soundcore-Headphones-SweatGuard-Technology-Bluetooth/dp/B07BMV5T2N

What am I missing? They say £35.99

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,384 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

MrStuffins wrote: »
    What am I missing? They say £35.99

All claimed now but when I checked, 5 minutes after Invincible posted, they were at 95% claimed and £32.99.

All claimed now but when I checked, 5 minutes after Invincible posted, they were at 95% claimed and £32.99.

There was a coupon available underneath on offer page that reduced them to £18.99.
    https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/anker-wireless-headphones-soundcore-spirit-pro-10-hour-playtime-1899-499-nonprime-sold-by-ankerdirect-and-fulfilled-by-amazon-3182163

• Registered Users Posts: 15,849 ✭✭✭✭Discodog

I am looking for either a radio that works with bluetooth headphones ie doesn't need the headphone cable as an aerial or headphones with an fm radio.

I use a Roberts pocket radio but I want to get rid of wires :)

Discodog wrote: »
    I am looking for either a radio that works with bluetooth headphones ie doesn't need the headphone cable as an aerial or headphones with an fm radio.

Andoer® Wireless Stereo Bluetooth 3.0 + EDR Headset Digital 4 in 1 Multifunctional Earphone Headset & Wired Earphone with Mic MP3 Player TF Music FM Radio for Smart Phones Tablet PC Notebook
    £15.99

^^^ I have these or similar, the radio in them can be hard to tune to stations.

If you have all you can eat data, why not use a Internet Radio a.k.a https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.streema.simpleradio ????

The Digital Services Act 2024 [EU] ~ Social Media and You ~ Nanny State guidance for parental monitoring of apps ~ Censorship: - broad laws that will probably effect Adult use of same.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,873 ✭✭✭✭flazio

Discodog wrote: »

Nice find by corkie.
    Generally FM radios need some form of wire or antenna in order to pick up a signal.
    The headphones corkie linked to probably has an antenna in the headband. Not sure how strong it's likely to be, especially at that price range.

flazio wrote: »
    Nice find by corkie.
    Generally FM radios need some form of wire or antenna in order to pick up a signal.
    The headphones corkie linked to probably has an antenna in the headband. Not sure how strong it's likely to be, especially at that price range.

Remember to RTFM! Can not remember what I did with it!

Edit: - Manual PDF <<< For another model mine is micro usb.

Have the headset since October 2015, so an old model, there maybe more expensive newer models. (Bought on ali... and paid $ 16.99 or what ever in euro then).

The radio is not to bad, thought it was worse from when last trying the function on them, wasn't my main reason getting them. Once you go into FM mode, all you need to do tap on the power button and it will scan all available channels. Volume button quick press to go up or down them. (don't remember doing that before).

Here is a link for a similar model, I think I have the version linked previously

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,646 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

GaGa21 wrote:
    Bought a pair of these last week. At 12 euro, the quality/sound is better than the last pair I had for 40 euro.

Picked up a pair earlier. So far so good

lizzylad84 wrote: »
    Penney's now stock Bluetooth earphones and headphones. I've a pair of both and are good quality and good value.
    GaGa21 wrote: »
    Picked up a pair earlier. So far so good

Context so people know what the last poster was referring to? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭the corpo

Invincible wrote: »

Argh, the one day I don't check this thread! Been dying for these to turn up in a deal.

QCY T1 Pro TWS Wireless Bluetooth Earphones With Charging Box.

In app only price €25.10

https://www.zapals.com/qcy-t1-pro-tws-mini-wireless-bluetooth-earphones-with-charging-box.html

SERVO R25 Multi-function CellPhone 6000mAh Power Bank Wireless Bluetooth Earphones GPRS Dual SIM Card

€32.61 €60.09 46% off
    9688090-4.jpg

^^^ Interesting multi function device?

Note: - Maybe delayed shipping from zapals since holidays etc, still waiting on an item to be processed ordered in early January

• Registered Users Posts: 23 br8

Saw "ENACFIRE E18 Bluetooth 5.0 Wireless Headphones 15H Playtime 3D Stereo Sound True Wireless Earphones Earbuds with Mic Grey" on Amazon Lightening Deals.
    I can't post links because I'm a new user.
    Nearly 8 out of 10 reviews give them 5 stars.
    £29.99
    Nearly 20% claimed and just shy of 5 hours left.

br8 wrote: »
    Saw "ENACFIRE E18 Bluetooth 5.0 Wireless Headphones 15H Playtime 3D Stereo Sound True Wireless Earphones Earbuds with Mic Grey" on Amazon Lightening Deals.
    I can't post links because I'm a new user.
    Nearly 8 out of 10 reviews give them 5 stars.
    £29.99
    Nearly 20% claimed and just shy of 5 hours left.

^^^ Won't ship deals to Ireland, so AP/PM to the rescue!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭cs5

Lots of bad reviews re: sound and connection issues. I bought a pair about 7 months ago and returned them as the right ear bud just would not connect. Got a refund though.

Advertisement