Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Margaret Cash steals €300 worth of clothes from Penneys and aftermath/etc!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

I need to sit down in a dark room.... My eyes.

• Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭Fiftyfilthy

More than likely all lies anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 30,211 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

I think she may be getting a bit of help off Brendan Sweeney at times and he really supported repeal!

eviltwin wrote: »
    The lack of punctuation and grammar hurts my eyes

Well, to save hurting your delicate eyes further, I’ll decipher for you. It says that Margaret is the product of a rape.

Your comment is actually pathetic and sad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Well, to save hurting your delicate eyes further, I’ll decipher for you. It says that Margaret is the product of a rape.

No it isn’t. I wouldn’t believe the Lord’s Prayer out of her, first of all. Second of all, Facebook isn’t her diary and she is not Anne Frank, and third of all her spellings and grammar is offensive to the eyes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭It wasnt me123

More than likely all lies anyway

I agree, if this was true she would have used that information to get her 4ever home much sooner than this because people like her do that.

I call BS on the rape

• Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

of course she is. :rolleyes:

That woman would say literally anything to get what she wants. What's pathetic is people falling for it.

• Site Banned Posts: 79 ✭✭Robert Wolfe

Hmm bit of quandary for the liberal elite now if she's pro life.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,211 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Out of the travellers I know locally. They'd all seem pro life/anti gay marriage/etc. Very religious.
    Even regarding suicide. I often hear some travellers speaking out about suicide in the community but when I have heard of one tali g place. The family does everything to cover up/not to speak out about it.

• Site Banned Posts: 79 ✭✭Robert Wolfe

Odelay wrote: »
    Lol. Hates blacks and pro life.

She hates blacks?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,787 ✭✭✭Odelay

She hates blacks?

Yes, it was in one of her fb posts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

Some of her replies on facebook have been racist. Complaining the blacks get everything while the Irish are homeless in their own country, stuff like that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭Credit Checker Moose

tuxy wrote: »
    Some of her replies on facebook have been racist. Complaining the blacks get everything while the Irish are homeless in their own country, stuff like that.
    She is someone to talk!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,758 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

Out of the travellers I know locally. They'd all seem pro life/anti gay marriage/etc. Very religious.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

THOU SHALT NOT STEAL

* Number 8 on the list of commandments I believe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭xi5yvm0owc1s2b

Margaret Cash's opinions consistently reflect far-right anti-immigrant, nationalistic, racist, and homophobic viewpoints.

And yet it's those who criticize her who get accused of bigotry and racism.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,119 ✭✭✭Gravelly

This is actually pretty awful. From a Facebook post about abortion.

“Margaret Elizabeth Cash
    Me personally I do not agree with abortion I no some poor wemon go true a lot like rape exc but my mommy was raped and dats how I was born I'm so glad and greatfull she keept me and gave me life but if she had giving me away at birth I wudda never held dat against her lord rest but she didn't and she loved me no matter who was my daddy my point is children don't ask to be created no matter the circumstances if I didn't want a child I'd give it 2 sum1 who wud I wud never kill my own baby”

Liberals trying to decide whether being a traveller is high enough on the hierarchy of victimhood to allow a pro-life stance to be ignored:

vintage-man-confused.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Ruraldweller56

This is actually pretty awful. From a Facebook post about abortion.

“Margaret Elizabeth Cash
    Me personally I do not agree with abortion I no some poor wemon go true a lot like rape exc but my mommy was raped and dats how I was born I'm so glad and greatfull she keept me and gave me life but if she had giving me away at birth I wudda never held dat against her lord rest but she didn't and she loved me no matter who was my daddy my point is children don't ask to be created no matter the circumstances if I didn't want a child I'd give it 2 sum1 who wud I wud never kill my own baby”

What about it is awful, precisely? There's plenty there from the poor grammar to other stuff. Is it her anti abortion stance you've the gripe with? If so, Many of us find the idea of killing a defenceless child awful. Maybe you mean something else. If I've picked you up wrong I apologise.

If not you can always go on the atheists board with all the Liberals who support her lifestyle they support abortion too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭mikemac2

They dropped her long ago

Sinn Féin too

mikemac2 wrote: »
    They dropped her long ago

Sinn Féin too

Nothing to do with her pro life stance though.
    Her casual racism and criminal history was more of an issue.

Margaret Cash's opinions consistently reflect far-right anti-immigrant, nationalistic, racist, and homophobic viewpoints.

And yet it's those who criticize her who get accused of bigotry and racism.

Pointed this out before. Its not a bad thing to be proud of your country/background/heritage. For all her criticisms. I'm extremely proud of who I am and where I came from. I also take on the responsibilities of what comes with it.

In her case she couldn't care less about her nation, heritage or where/what she comes from.

Part of the reason sh@tlibs love her.

Wake TF up. People proud of their background and heritage are not on her side. We acknowledge our social responsibility and to look after those cut short.

• Advertisement

Nonsense she actually spoke out against other travellers bullying a man because he was gay and many of her traveller friends also defended the man.

Nonsense she actually spoke out against other travellers bullying a man because he was gay and many of her traveller friends also defended the man.

Not every single thing she does or believes is wrong even a broken clock is right twice a day FFS

Not every single thing she does or believes is wrong even a broken clock is right twice a day FFS

True but is it not wrong to just assume she is homophobic like that poster did?
    As I keep saying on here, she does so many things wrong we don't need to make stuff up!

As I keep saying on here, she does so many things wrong we don't need to make stuff up!

Sorry, what did she say that was explicitly homophobic? I've probably missed something. By the way very much at the risk of taking the thread off topic I know more than 1 gay man opposed to gay marriage.

Vox Nihili claimed that Margaret's views reflect far right homophobic views. I was just pointing out that she is not homophobic and even came to the defence of a gay traveller man on facebook who was being bullied for his sexuality.

There's been any amount of stuff to knock her. Even when there's not, she creates something.

I'm very proud of what I am and where I come from. I pay my own way in life and am proud to do so.

Her religious views aren't that off the wall. I've gay people who agree. The abortion thing is disgusting, and another day's work for another thread (I believe you'll find one in the atheists thread along with the liberals who champion her cause).

Vox Nihili claimed that Margaret's views reflect far right homophobic views. I was just pointing out that she is not homophobic and even came to the defence of a gay traveller man on facebook who was being bullied for his sexuality.

Fair enough. Like I say a broken clock is right twice a day.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,083 ✭✭✭MFPM

Nonsense, but then you know that!

What about it is awful, precisely? There's plenty there from the poor grammar to other stuff. Is it her anti abortion stance you've the gripe with? If so, Many of us find the idea of killing a defenceless child awful. Maybe you mean something else. If I've picked you up wrong I apologise.

If not you can always go on the atheists board with all the Liberals who support her lifestyle they support abortion too.

Did you miss the bit about her being the product of rape?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,929 ✭✭✭normanoffside

No Travsion episode this week and still only 184 subscribers.
    Looks like it’s going down like a lead balloon.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement