Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Margaret Cash steals €300 worth of clothes from Penneys and aftermath/etc!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Can we have the boards beers in the metro .

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Gatling wrote: »
    Can we have the boards beers in the metro .

I'd rather go on the beer with Mags Cash than the denizens of AH to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Like opening the curtains and f*cking the night.

Omackeral wrote: »

Here comes number 8 ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭Juanito13

Like a hippos yawn i’d say

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,119 ✭✭✭Gravelly

Omackeral wrote: »

Ye wouldn't get in anywhere.

Gravelly wrote: »
    Ye wouldn't get in anywhere.

Her knickers ????

Gatling wrote: »
    Her knickers ????

He probably wouldn't be able to get back out.

Nail a plank across his arse in case he goes too far in.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,935 ✭✭✭normanoffside

Speaking of which, ignoring his sh!te talk, someone should report him to the Gards for this. How many penalty points for handling your phone while driving?

By the way Ballinrobe is like Mississippi Alabama according to Bernard.
    Does he think that Mississippi is a city in Alabama?
    They are 2 separate states with a combined population of almost 9 million.
    Just exactly like Ballinrobe county Mayo.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,449 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Jesus it would be like peeling apart a ham and cheese toasty

• Registered Users Posts: 4,148 ✭✭✭fyfe79

T’would be like throwing bananas down Moore street.
    scudzilla wrote: »
    Jaysus, be like chucking a sausage down the port tunnel
    sligojoek wrote: »
    Like opening the curtains and f*cking the night.
    Juanito13 wrote: »

Like waving an Argos pencil in Mitchelstown Cave.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,212 ✭✭✭TheDavester

Juanito13 wrote: »

A wizard's sleeve

• Registered Users Posts: 3,917 ✭✭✭Grab All Association

Rumours going around town and normally I don’t take notice to gossip like this but other families closely related to them are claiming this. that those houses in Thurles. they’ve reached an agreement €15k “disturbance money” to be provided to the travellers in Cabragh Bridge and 0.5 acres. No stables though. Former/resigned SF councillor David Doran is calling for the council to make the discussions public. He’s probably gagged by the Council no doubt

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Rumours going around town and normally I don’t take notice to gossip like this but other families closely related to them are claiming this. that those houses in Thurles. they’ve reached an agreement €15k “disturbance money” to be provided to the travellers in Cabragh Bridge and 0.5 acres. No stables though. Former/resigned SF councillor David Doran is calling for the council to make the discussions public. He’s probably gagged by the Council no doubt
    What kind of a country are we living in.

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭overkill602

One with a weak, gutless and clueless government just throwing tax payers money at wasters and travellers a like, we could pay nurses and have better services if they weren’t....

But probably cheaper than building another prison and law enforcement

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

What kind of a country are we living in.

one in which chancers and pisstakers are handed tax payers money at a truly alarming rate.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,258 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Sometimes you've got to love The Sun.

Homeless Margaret Cash’s late mum Sadie left her ‘€100k’ in will – but she has to wait seven more years to collect it

https://www.thesun.ie/news/3719782/homeless-margaret-cash-mum-left-her-100k-will/

If this is true, the council should be held to account - handing over taxpayers money to blackmailers should not be allowed. These chancers should be kicked off the land they are illegally occupying, put to the bottom of the housing list, and these houses given to deserving families. This kind of capitulation will just encourage more scammers and blackmailers in the future.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,034 ✭✭✭KrustyUCC

If this is true, the council should be held to account - handing over taxpayers money to blackmailers should not be allowed. These chancers should be kicked off the land they are illegally occupying, put to the bottom of the housing list, and these houses given to deserving families. This kind of capitulation will just encourage more scammers and blackmailers in the future.

That would have been the right thing to do day one when they refused the houses

0.5 acres for each family and 'disturbance' money is some joke

• Advertisement

If true, I’m disgusted. Disadvantaged my arse.

Working people struggling to get by living payslip to payslip. Worried about their rent increasing, wishing they could have another child but they couldn’t afford it.

Please tell me elections are coming along soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,234 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

If true, I’m disgusted. Disadvantaged my arse.

Working people struggling to get by living payslip to payslip. Worried about their rent increasing, wishing they could have another child but they couldn’t afford it.

Please tell me elections are coming along soon.

Who will ye be voting for?

I have no idea tbh. I have never had an allegiance to any party so I’ll ask questions, hear everybody out and take it from there.

Sometimes you've got to love The Sun.

Homeless Margaret Cash’s late mum Sadie left her ‘€100k’ in will – but she has to wait seven more years to collect it

https://www.thesun.ie/news/3719782/homeless-margaret-cash-mum-left-her-100k-will/
    Co written by Stephen Breen "Crime Editor".

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

pjohnson wrote: »
    Who will ye be voting for?

Ceter Pasey

• Registered Users Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭Effects

Rumours going around town and normally I don’t take notice to gossip like this. They’ve reached an agreement €15k “disturbance money” to be provided to the travellers in Cabragh Bridge and 0.5 acres.

It's actually €15,000 for the kids, the adults are getting €40,000 each.
    And it's 5 acres each, as well as two stables each.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

sligojoek wrote: »
    Co written by Stephen Breen "Crime Editor".

Somethings not adding up there.
    Inheritance tax only needs to be paid if she was left over 250k (as per my experience) by a parent. So either she’s already been left a chunk of money, or that inheritance tax line is not at all relevant.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Also lol at “whatever” when she’s been courting the papers for months and that’s her reply :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,034 ✭✭✭KrustyUCC

Somethings not adding up there.
    Inheritance tax only needs to be paid if she was left over 250k (as per my experience) by a parent. So either she’s already been left a chunk of money, or that inheritance tax line is not at all relevant.

Well I suppose Margaret "never said I was poor. I said I was homeless."

Funny how quickly she took down her post yesterday evening

I wonder where Sadie Cash got all this money to leave in her will ...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,028 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Does that mean that they will go into the houses?
    Is the half acre for the horses?

To thine own self be true

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement