Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Margaret Cash steals €300 worth of clothes from Penneys and aftermath/etc!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,652 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

She once spelled weather as “wedder”.

It was the worst spell of weather I ever saw.
    I’ll get my coat.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,960 ✭✭✭normanoffside

tuxy wrote: »
    I'm convinced Bernard Sweeney from TraVision writes some of her posts.

Speaking of which, ignoring his sh!te talk, someone should report him to the Gards for this. How many penalty points for handling your phone while driving?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

No law broken he's using a phone holder

Edit: a rant about laws to prevent over sized gaudy headstone is discrimination against travellers and settle people were only jealous of such ugly structures!

Jump to the end.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 502 ✭✭✭Pero_Bueno

Dante7 wrote: »
    She should be in good form today. €980, tax free into the bank account for child benefit for her seven kids. Sure have another few. The economies of scale make them cheaper to maintain.

Surely that's monthly ?

• Advertisement

Next Episode of TraVision feature Bare knuckle boxing chat with John Connors.

https://www.facebook.com/TraVision.ie/posts/1459655634167996
    Travision wrote:
    TraV-Sports will be hosting a special event with more details to follow!. Traveller bare knuckle boxing is as ever part of our culture as our language is part of our culture. Some people may disagree and that's ok. But if you want to hear it from two men that are no strangers to "Boxing", and 'you' get the opportunity too ask both these two proud Traveller men questions, go for it!. Because it don't get much more exciting than this!.......

John Connors was, and only only a few years back was one of Ireland's top most respected amateur boxers!. John beat some the worlds top boxers and along the way won a multitude of Irish Boxing certificates, international stardom and recognition as a top Irish Boxer. John is now is one of Ireland's top actors, activists among a long string of other talents .

John Connors, will be joining in discussion with the current Champion of the World at 3 different weight divisions at Bare Knuckle Boxing! #bkb Jimmy Sweeney, the most recognised and undisputed pound-for-pound fighter in the world at #BKB (bare knuckle boxing). Jimmy also had called out that Conor McGregor fellow, Conor did not reply, all Jimmy wanted to do was to leave him sparked. Do not confuse bare knuckle boxing with violence, as only one of them is part of our culture.

This is part of the TraVision Media Group production.

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭ShaneC93

That’s what made me think it was hacked. She often posts about how much she misses her mother, but she was reared by an aunt.

If not hacked then she must be on the drink again. I'd say someone quickly got onto her telling her to take it down asap! With her friends list she'd have a few hundred requests for money by morning leaving that post up.

Jump to the end.

It's in the phone holder the whole time, a very shaky phone holder but you can see him move his left hand and the phone is not in it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

4eva home.......
    That was a term originally thought up of to get rescued cats and dogs new homes forever.

Somewhere along the lines it became synonymous with anyone with enough neck on social welfare to demand a home of their choice, in an area of their choice. Erica Fleming and the politicians who supported her have a lot to answer for. They opened the floodgates for this type of abuse of the system. Even when they get their "Forever Home" they are not happy. I remember Erica whinging about her forever apartment not being suitable because of a draught and people on here were rightly saying she should buy a cheap draught stopper and STFU. Haven't heard anything from her since. The media dropped her like a hot potato.

They was a woman in Dublin around Christmas time who posted a video of her 3/4 year old child crying because they didn't have a forever home. It was obvious from the video she was coaching her child what to say to get sympathy and try to get media attention. It made the papers in the UK but I haven't heard anything about her since. She didn't kick up enough of a stink to become a poster child for the homeless.

Margaret is a result of the "Erica" effect. Go to the media, stay in the media and complain, complain, complain. Eventually you will get your "forever home" that you deserve because you have been on a housing list, just like everyone else. Doesn't matter that you have never contributed to the tax fund, you deserve it because can shout the loudest. Once you get your "forever home" fade into the background and enjoy it for the rest of your life.

Does Margaret Cash care about the homeless crisis? Does she feck. Once she gets her tax payer forever home I can't see her volunteering with Simon because she knows how hard it is to be homeless. She'll happily fade into the background as long as the benefits are rolling in.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Some of her writing has got very good compared to previous posts, I do believe she is getting help.
    She needs help !

• Advertisement

It's in the phone holder the whole time, a very shaky phone holder but you can see him move his left hand and the phone is not in it.

At the very end he leans forawrd to stop the recording. That's handling the phone while driving.
    Also he spends the whole time looking at the camera and not the road (as well as talking sh1te). Is that not driving without due care and attention?

Either way, the main reason I posted it is because he comes across as a pretencious arse in the video. I can only imagine that most travellers would despise him.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭Effects

Romania and Bulgaria off the top of my head. If you don't go to school you don't leave the village.

Cool story bro.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭BBFAN

Effects wrote: »
    Cool story bro.

Yeah, I call total BS.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭Johnny Red Cab

You know nothing about the laws there. Go educate yourselves.

I have lived here for 10 years and know the local laws and regulations.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭Effects

Should be easy enough for you to prove it to us so. Seeing as you've been living there so long.

Yes can you link us to information on this please?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭BBFAN

Living where? Romania or Bulgaria off the top of your head.

Yeah, total BS. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

Edit: a rant about laws to prevent over sized gaudy headstone is discrimination against travellers and settle people were only jealous of such ugly structures!

I'd love to know where they get the money to pay the 6 figure pricetags for those monstrosities.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭eeepaulo

Some of her writing has got very good compared to previous posts, I do believe she is getting help.

Hey, to be fair maybe she's started a course to learn to read and write in order to up skill and make a positive contribution to this country.

Oh wait, the only positive contribution she will ever offer is to the population count, double figures soon!

I'd love to know where they get the money to pay the 6 figure pricetags for those monstrosities.

Here's some of the gaudy headstomes Bernard mentions. Acording to himself some of them cost €50-60k. He explains it by family member chipping in €20 each

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭Charles Ingles

I think it's time to admit we all secretly fancy her

• Registered Users Posts: 4,119 ✭✭✭Gravelly

Here's some of the gaudy headstomes Bernard mentions. Acording to himself some of them cost €50-60k. He explains it by family member chipping in €20 each

I know cream crackers have big families, but €60k would take 3,000 of them chipping in €20 each - surely the families aren’t THAT big?

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭ShaneC93

Gravelly wrote: »
    I know cream crackers have big families, but €60k would take 3,000 of them chipping in €20 each - surely the families aren’t THAT big?

Would mean there's only like 10 traveller families in the country and with the number of traveller deaths per year each adult would still need to chip in for up to €1900 a year..

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Ruraldweller56

What he said was they'd be saving €20 each a year. So €1000 per person.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

I do. Her voice is grim though.

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Ruraldweller56

The wailing would be a massive turn off. Plus the thing with her left eye that one guy pointed out a few pages back.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,119 ✭✭✭Gravelly

T’would be like throwing bananas down Moore street.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭Charles Ingles

T’would be like throwing bananas down Moore street.

Dressed up for the communion done it for me ðŸŠ

• Registered Users Posts: 11,911 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Jaysus, be like chucking a sausage down the port tunnel

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,226 ✭✭✭TheDavester

Horse it in her Boss....(only messing I have taste)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement