Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Wolf Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Mod Clarification on Majority Voting:

If a majority is reached prior to or at 4pm, those with night actions will have 2 hrs to enter them. A lynch will then take place again at 9pm and the schedule will return to it's normal form.

If majority is reached after 4pm, the day ends early and the schedule does not change ie, 10am will be the next announcement.

This will be in effect from Day 2 onwards. Day 1 phase will play out irrespective of whether a majority is reached at any stage.

Any further questions, players can PM the mods.

Further Mod Note:

In case the OP wasn't clear - this game begins on a lynch, this is day 1. Lynch tomorrow at 9pm.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

Jake WW wrote: »
    So it definitely couldn’t be 9pm last night to 9pm tonight?

I dont know tbh, that would be n1 and d2, I'm just going by day starting at 10am.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

So maybe Barbara should have something prepared to post at 9:01pm just in case the Balrog shoots early. Then Vig can shoot her at his leisure up until 11pm?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Op talks about cycles for actions so that could be any time the mods want tbh,

Barbra is making even less sense and what happens if we do a quick day today?

Also why 10pm not 9:01

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    Barbra is making even less sense and what happens if we do a quick day today?

Also why 10pm not 9:01

Kill me an hour after lynch.

Ok so Day 1 started on Sunday and ended last night at 9pm. Night 1 ends today at 10am. D2 starts at 10:01am.

Mods state above that game begins with lynch, would that mean all other actions (vig, SK, seer) couldn’t happen until after that? If so, the SK could kill again at 10:01?

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    So maybe Barbara should have something prepared to post at 9:01pm just in case the Balrog shoots early. Then Vig can shoot her at his leisure up until 11pm?

No need, cant be killed

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Barbara WW wrote: »
    No need, cant be killed

So its a mechanic issue that you can't say anything as apposed to a fear of death? 10pm on the dot kill you or something happens at 10pm?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

So you are confirming that only the vig can kill you? You haven’t yet answered if you can be lynched after you have been converted?

• Advertisement

Ack, we can’t spend the day getting bogged down with Barbara. We either take a leap of faith and trust her till 10pm tonight or we majority lynch her and move on.

I vote to let her have her say at 10pm

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Jake WW wrote: »
    Ack, we can’t spend the day getting bogged down with Barbara. We either take a leap of faith and trust her till 10pm tonight or we majority lynch her and move on.

I vote to let her have her say at 10pm

Me too. We can't afford another no lynch.

I say shoot her but thats just me,

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

I say shoot her but thats just me,

You worried?

Morning all :)

Phil WW wrote: »
    You worried?

Morning all :)

About?

About?

Just a bit of a scent of "Kill her quickly!" about your post :pac:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Give her till 10pm but it can't be longer than that, as things stand I'd hope someone would have a bullet/arrow ready then

Phil WW wrote: »
    Just a bit of a scent of "Kill her quickly!" about your post :pac:

Well why not all she has done is lie and hasnt explained anything, we just blindly trust her untill an hour after next lynch?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

What happens to her 10pm deadline if we end up majority lynching someone today? If we majority lynch the timeline of the game changes so will your deadline change babs?

Abigail WW wrote: »
    What happens to her 10pm deadline if we end up majority lynching someone today? If we majority lynch the timeline of the game changes so will your deadline change babs?

I'd presume by "10:01pm", that automatically means "immediately after munch"?

• Advertisement

*lynch

That’s a good point. You need to check this Barbara

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

You would imagine her timeframe would change along with the timeline

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

I'm so confused right now. Barbara has claimed to be Frodo and Sauron has a conversion attempt at 10 right?

Did i read somewhere she can't be converted until Wednesday? Thought i read that last night but can't see it in OP. If that's not the case why is the bearer of the one ring being left alive for Sauron to convert and get a kill every night?

I'm obviously missing something here and would appreciate if some could dumb it down for me.

Mary WW wrote: »
    So its a mechanic issue that you can't say anything as apposed to a fear of death? 10pm on the dot kill you or something happens at 10pm?

I can be converted at 11pm onwards, and I can be killed by Vig anytime. So 10pm is perfect time to kill me. By that time I can help catch some baddies

Barbara said she can’t be converted till Wednesday

Fiona WW wrote: »
    I'm so confused right now. Barbara has claimed to be Frodo and Sauron has a conversion attempt at 10 right?

Did i read somewhere she can't be converted until Wednesday? Thought i read that last night but can't see it in OP. If that's not the case why is the bearer of the one ring being left alive for Sauron to convert and get a kill every night?

I'm obviously missing something here and would appreciate if some could dumb it down for me.

Babs said she's got a window where she can't be converted.

After Munch tomorrow it will have eyes on my backroom. So he will officially know my powers in full and he may be able to work out who I am.

After munch the day after that, I will be open to be converted to Nazgul. (right now I’m not)

After that, something wicked will transpire on the munch after that (Thursday morning), which it isn’t clear what happens though it involves Sam going by the flavour.

When Babs first came out she said she couldn't be converted untill after the 2nd munch

I can be converted at 11pm onwards, and I can be killed by Vig anytime. So 10pm is perfect time to kill me. By that time I can help catch some baddies

But the vig could kill you soon (I think) if we have cycles correct?

• Advertisement

That contradicts what you first said though

Advertisement