Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Royal Rumble 2019 *Spoilers* (No betting odds)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

dusty bin wrote: »
    I see there's talk of Becky v Ronda now for wrestlemania, which means one of them would have to win the royal rumble to get a spot. (the 2nd womens event would be damaged if winner didnt get to pick a champion)

speculation seems to be that becky would be the one to drop the belt and going on to win the rumble. I'd love it if either one of them declared their entry in it, even as a current champion, with the sole purpose of challenging the other champion if they win. Then the other one says, I'll enter it too. last two entrants in the rumble being both ronda and becky tearing lumps of each other, one wins and the wm main event is set in stone. champion v champion. it would mean the build for the two of them going one on one in a winner takes all match goes from night of the evolution ppv to april. the long build may even cross over into mainstream news.

mon becky.

Not only is there talk for a match, the talk is that this match will be the Main Event.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,774 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Loughc wrote: »
    They’re going to bury Bryan for refusing to work at Crown Jewel. Bryan won’t be winning the Rumble or a world title ever again.

Man I'm an idiot. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 85,551 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

So Becky's SD title rematch was added then cancelled, is she now favourite to win the ladies rumble

• Registered Users Posts: 37,983 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    So Becky's SD title rematch was added then cancelled, is she now favourite to win the ladies rumble

Imagine her and Finn Balor winning the rumbles

• Registered Users Posts: 7,725 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Imagine her and Finn Balor winning the rumbles

You had 2 Japanese winning this year, only makes sense that 2 Irish win in 2019

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,670 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Would not put it beyond WWE to have a double final elimination scenario with Becky & Charlotte eliminating each other / both claiming victory and a triple threat at Mania with Ronda

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

Would not put it beyond WWE to have a double final elimination scenario with Becky & Charlotte eliminating each other / both claiming victory and a triple threat at Mania with Ronda

I think if there going the triple threat route it would be best for Becky to be screwed out of the rumble and has to work her way into the match ala Daniel Bryan

But I still think it's going to be Ronda vs Charlotte at mania and Becky faces nia jax urgh

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,896 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

sky88 wrote: »
    I think if there going the triple threat route it would be best for Becky to be screwed out of the rumble and has to work her way into the match ala Daniel Bryan

But I still think it's going to be Ronda vs Charlotte at mania and Becky faces nia jax urgh

Prob means Becky will get eliminated by Jaxx at RR

• Registered Users Posts: 3,846 ✭✭✭Pentecost

Ronda was filmed out of character recently and was talking about Mania (I think) and was saying excitedly “me and Becky are tearing it up”, then added almost as an afterthought “or me and Charlotte, or maybe a three way”. I thought it was encouraging as to Becky’s prospects.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭irish_stevo815

I actually wonder what the crowd reaction would be if Romans music hits and he comes out near the end of the Rumble??

In fairness it would probably blow the roof off the place.

Either way hope he gets well and makes it back to in ring at some stage.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Seth Rollins has officially entered the Rumble.

New Day did on Smackdown too.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Seth Rollins has officially entered the Rumble.

New Day did on Smackdown too.

Finn also entering

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Finn also entering

Would love Finn too win it but won't I reckon

Prob be in an IC title match at mania instead

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Would love Finn too win it but won't I reckon

Prob be in an IC title match at mania instead

Is "IC Title Match" code for "Pre show Battle Royal"? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,725 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

I actually wonder what the crowd reaction would be if Romans music hits and he comes out near the end of the Rumble??

In fairness it would probably blow the roof off the place.

Either way hope he gets well and makes it back to in ring at some stage.

It'll be the opposite of Cena's return in 08

When Cena returned, people popped and cheered because of the shock of the return, before remembering we hate him and went on to boo him again

If Reigns' music hit, the natural urge to boo would kick in before remembering hey this man's done something amazing to come back at all

• Site Banned Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭Faugheen

When Cena returned, people popped and cheered because of the shock of the return, before remembering we hate him and went on to boo him again

If Reigns' music hit, the natural urge to boo would kick in before remembering hey this man's done something amazing to come back at all

I don’t think so. You can’t say ‘the shock’ of the return wouldn’t apply to Roman like it did to Cena.

I highly doubt we’ll see him anyway unless it’s a stop by and say hello moment.

This is what I had in mind alright.

Anyway as much as I would love Finn to win I think it's gonna be Rollins. Don't see anyone from smackdown getting it again this year, unless they push Orton again.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,875 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Are we having a separate thread for rumoured entrants again this year? And no betting rumors/odds?

I'm off the Monday after the rumble, so will watch when I get up

Could Becky "The Man" enter both rumbles :p

So who's number 30 from the Mixed match challenge thing?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,774 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

So who's number 30 from the Mixed match challenge thing?

R-Truth and Carmella. :rolleyes:

Loughc wrote: »
    R-Truth and Carmella. :rolleyes:

R truth to surely come out for the women's Rumble to leave 30 available for the men?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,670 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

R truth to surely come out for the women's Rumble to leave 30 available for the men?

Whatever way they do it, I am not expecting Truth to actually fill his no.30 spot at the Rumble. Not sure who will, you could probably speculate wildly from Cena to Omega.

Whatever way they do it, I am not expecting Truth to actually fill his no.30 spot at the Rumble. Not sure who will, you could probably speculate wildly from Cena to Omega.

Truth will prob come in at 30 just to annoy us all

Maybe whoever loses between Lesner and Strowman will attack him and take number 30 ??

• Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭Endaaaagh

Rock to enter # 30, win it and go on to face Lesnar at Mania!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

I'd be happy for a Rollins Lesner main event at Mania

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭cian68

Not sure why you'd get your hopes up that it won't be Truth. Last year it was Ziggler. Not exactly a classic rumble moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

Id be certain whoever loses brock/braun match will attack truth and get the 30th spot

Id be certain whoever loses brock/braun match will attack truth and get the 30th spot

Just had a horrible thought of Brock losing title, entering the Rumble and winning it :/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,875 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

I'd like the annual running gag involve Tye Dillinger getting taken out backstage like last year, since everyone knows he's number 10. Though, I do miss the backstage draw with the likes of Ted DiBiase buying a higher number

Advertisement