Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Week 15

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,929 ✭✭✭Ohmeha

Fromvert wrote: »
    I remember the Raiders doing it late in a game a few years ago when they were on a bit of a run.
    Raiders did it successfully in the opening game of the 2016 season away to the Saints and it set them up on the way to their first play-off season in 14 seasons

Sometimes risks are just worth taking as it was for the Chargers on Thursday night

• Registered Users Posts: 4,818 ✭✭✭Bateman

Anyone know if Blackouts on Game Pass apply to everything this weekend?

• Registered Users Posts: 39,657 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Bateman wrote: »
    Anyone know if Blackouts on Game Pass apply to everything this weekend?

To everything ? The games tonight aren't blacked out and it's only ever the 6pm and 9.25pm games that are blacked out(well supposed to be anyway). Is that what you were asking about ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,818 ✭✭✭Bateman

Cheers, that's what I was asking

The fecking Cleveland Browns will have something resembling a meaningful game in week 16 of a season. Mayfield has got some arm and it's amazing how a change of coach can change the atmosphere of a team.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,161 ✭✭✭VillaMad

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    The fecking Cleveland Browns will have something resembling a meaningful game in week 16 of a season. Mayfield has got some arm and it's amazing how a change of coach can change the atmosphere of a team.

Mayfield didn't play great last night, but for the Browns to win when not playing well bodes extremely well for next season. There is a lot of young talent on the roster and I think they could do some very good things next year.

The thing I find amazing is, that if Philadelphia lose against the Rams tonight, the Browns will have a better record than them and when you consider that the Eagles won the Superbowl last year and the Browns were 0-16, that's the beauty of the NFL right there.

VillaMad wrote: »
    Mayfield didn't play great last night, but for the Browns to win when not playing well bodes extremely well for next season. There is a lot of young talent on the roster and I think they could do some very good things next year.

The thing I find amazing is, that if Philadelphia lose against the Rams tonight, the Browns will have a better record than them and when you consider that the Eagles won the Superbowl last year and the Browns were 0-16, that's the beauty of the NFL right there.

Yes I know that and as an eagles fan I'm not happy put it that way.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,923 ✭✭✭✭BonnieSituation

134 - 74 coming in this week

Chargers @ Chiefs
    Texans @ Jets
    Browns @ Broncos
    Titans @ Giants
    Dolphins @ Vikings
    Redskins @ Jaguars
    Cowboys @ Colts
    Raiders @ Bengals
    Packers @ Bears
    Lions @ Bills
    Buccaneers @ Ravens
    Cardinals @ Falcons
    Seahawks @ 49ers
    Patriots @ Steelers
    Eagles @ Rams
    Saints @ Panthers

Come on the colts give us eagle fans some hope.

Madness in the cowboys and colts game.

• Advertisement

As much as I would have loved the colts TD to stand, it was clear it wasn't a TD.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,204 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Rumour has it, Aaron Rodgers has never actually thrown an inaccurate pass. His WRs just don't run to where he wanted them.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,843 ✭✭✭✭Realt Dearg Sec

Their o line never holds either. Nope. Never.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭mikemac2

Ravens up 10-9 over the Bucs at halftime

Winston made some good plays but the Bucs receivers had a few drops. The Ravens secondary was superb also

Lamar Jackson is a long way off being an NFL passer but the run game is working as normal and it's how they win

• Registered Users Posts: 7,776 ✭✭✭Big Pussy Bonpensiero

Packers really struggling against the Bears but only 8 in it. Arguably the best highlight so far has been Khalil Mack getting half a sack with his ass.

The colts are doing their best to help the eagles shutting out the cowboys so far.

TD Packers.

Matt Nagy does some really dumb stuff sometimes. First running with Mizzel on 3rd down and failing then instead of going with the offense on 4th you run a terrible punt fake and hand all momentum to the Packers.

Packers going for two and ties the game up.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Jolly Red Giant

VillaMad wrote: »

Can't read anything into the Browns win over the Broncos - the Broncos were atrociously bad, in particular Keenum and the coaching. The offensive playcalling was terrible - anyone with a remote interest in offensive playcalling could figure out when the Broncos were going to run or to pass. And Vance Joseph repeatedly made mistakes a HC should not be making, the worst being kicking the field goal on 4th and 1 on the Browns 6 yard line with 4 mins and 39 seconds left.

This is not to say that the Browns don't have some talent on their team now - Dorsey and DePodesta have done a good job building a roster. The jury is still out on Mayfield, but it is looking more like his floor is a journeyman starter in the NFL. But nobody should reading anything into the Browns beating the Broncos last night.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭thomond2006

Why run with Mizzell, a player off the practice squad, when you have Cohen and Howard? Nagy sometimes tries to be too clever.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

• Registered Users Posts: 10,843 ✭✭✭✭Realt Dearg Sec

Fake punt proving very costly. Still I'll never criticise then for that aggression and risk taking, it's part and parcel of what makes the team effective, sometimes it won't go your way.

It looks a Manky day in Baltimore. The end zone paint is washing off onto the players.

The colts are having a day against the cowboys.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,776 ✭✭✭Big Pussy Bonpensiero

WTF Bears. Why.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭thomond2006

What are we playing at?

Why can't be just be normal and have Trubisky hand the ball off to Howard.

Oh dear the packers are still in this game.

• Advertisement

We'll all remember where we were when the refs called a hold against the Packers.

Advertisement