Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wolverine (Hugh Jackman) @3Arena - 30 May 2019

Options
  • 29-11-2018 4:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭

Hugh Jackman, comes to 3Arena, Dublin on 30 May 2019.

The Man. The Music. The Show. will see Jackman performing hit songs from The Greatest Showman, Les Miserables and more from Broadway and film, accompanied by a live orchestra. Tickets go on sale Friday 7 December at 9AM.

https://www.ticketmaster.ie/promo/kkw6n8

🤪

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85,045 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Any idea of ticket prices?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,970 ✭✭✭TheIrishGrover

Oh God....... It's gonna be a cosplay nightmare...........

Don't get me wrong, the man is a talented singer - was a song-and-dance man first, but.... Well, actually, no, it'll probably be the whole Showman thing I suppose.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Seem to be keeping it quiet. And new Ticketmaster site terrible for listing prices ahead of on-sale time.

🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 5,546 ✭✭✭Zardoz

Sabre0001 wrote: »
    Seem to be keeping it quiet. And new Ticketmaster site terrible for listing prices ahead of on-sale time.

Its intentionally done,not displaying prices in advance so as to pressurise people into buying.
    People panic as they dont have time to rationally decide if the tickets are value for money.

The tour is being produced by AEG so I'd expect high ticket prices from them.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,876 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Wouldnt mind going to the gig but depends on the price , can see an extra date been added

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭Tchaikovsky

Minimum price will be €80 I reckon, with €200 'Premium' level tickets - given the way ticket prices are now.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,223 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Will he do the "Wolverine" dance though?

• Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭Dontfadeaway

Anyone got a presale code

Anyone got a presale code

I got no text from Three about a pre sale code for him, is there one with Three?

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I got no text from Three about a pre sale code for him, is there one with Three?

Yes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,196 ✭✭✭maximoose

Tis a joke these are on sale in the morning and there's no prices out anywhere.

maximoose wrote: »

Seated – €45.00 + service charge
    Seated – € 61.45 + service charge
    Seated – €87.00 + service charge

• Registered Users Posts: 24,271 ✭✭✭✭lawred2

I like Hugh Jackman but singing on stage on his own?

nah

• Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭jockeyboard

Please has anyone got a code for presale....my kid is a huge fan.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭Toast

lawred2 wrote: »
    I like Hugh Jackman but singing on stage on his own?

nah

Kids absolutely love The Greatest Showman. :confused: This will sell out instantly.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,546 ✭✭✭Zardoz

Wouldnt mind going to the gig but depends on the price , can see an extra date been added

Yes ,looks like he will add a second date on the 31st ,that would be a Friday night .

Where did you get these?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭Peter File

Where did you get these?
    The prices are on the concert ads

Where did you get these?

Ticketmaster blog

Anyone got a code?

Toast wrote: »
    Kids absolutely love The Greatest Showman. :confused: This will sell out instantly.

But this isn't a production of that stageshow right?

Either way.. good luck to him if it sells out

• Advertisement

Pm sent. Check your inbox

Where did you get these?

Ticketmaster blog

Anyone got a code?
    Pm sent

Peter File wrote: »
    Pm sent. Check your inbox

Did you mean someone else? ;-)

Did you mean someone else? ;-)

sorry, yes I did ;(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,654 ✭✭✭delbertgrady

maximoose wrote: »

It's the norm now and it's ridiculous. Zardoz articulated the problem very well earlier in the thread. Tickets go live and you learn how much they are and it's giving people no time to rationally make a decision. This is exacerbated if you're buying for other people and haven't copperfastened what their price cut-off point would be. Nonsense.

2024 Gigs and Events: David Suchet, Depeche Mode, Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, The Smile, Pixies, Liam Gallagher John Squire/Jake Bugg, Kacey Musgraves (x2), Olivia Rodrigo, Mitski, Muireann Bradley, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, Eric Clapton, Girls Aloud, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, P!nk, Pearl Jam/Richard Ashcroft, Taylor Swift/Paramore, Suede/Manic Street Preachers, Muireann Bradley, The Bothy Band, AC/DC, Deacon Blue/Altered Images, The The, blink-182, Coldplay, Gilbert O'Sullivan, Nick Lowe, Public Service Broadcasting, Crash Test Dummies.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Slashs hat

Would anyone have a presage code. Thank you so much if you do. They will male a great Xmas present.

• Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭jockeyboard

Any codes???? I asked first I think🙈🙈🙈

• Registered Users Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭Toast

I'd reckon it will be a very slick show with lots of Greatest Showman material. Anything less will probably produce a lot of very unhappy campers.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,876 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

I'd reckon it will be a very slick show with lots of Greatest Showman material. Anything less will probably produce a lot of very unhappy campers.

Yea id say it will be all his songs from Greatest Showman and Les Miserables , Then prob a selection of his favourite songs???

• Advertisement

Yea id say it will be all his songs from Greatest Showman and Les Miserables , Then prob a selection of his favourite songs???

Songs from Oklahoma and The Boy from Oz (Peter Allen bio) will also feature

Advertisement