Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wolverine (Hugh Jackman) @3Arena - 30 May 2019

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,852 ✭✭✭micks_address

mirrorball wrote: »
    Good call, you're right. Not as bad as I thought.

we were in that row from florence and the machine.. great leg room..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,627 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Didn't get a code but just wondering are there still presale tickets for sale?

okidoki987 wrote: »

says on the app they all gone.. lot of interest in this concert which i suppose is not surprising with the amount of singing movie roles and shows he has done..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 88,121 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I thought pre sale were available until 8am Friday

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,907 ✭✭✭Zardoz

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I thought pre sale were available until 8am Friday

Its a limited amount so once sold out thats it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭GalwayGrrrrrl

If there’s a second show will that go on sale at some point on Friday? I’m working but will try to keep an eye on ticketmaster. Can’t go Thursday but would love the Friday if it does happen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

YG9bSCa.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 498 ✭✭BobbyBobberson

Missed out on the presale also. Three mins they were gone but then I saw someone got them at 9:38 so who knows. Really hope I get them Friday AM, will make a great Christmas present. Will be teaching though so not sure how I am going to swing it!

If there’s a second show will that go on sale at some point on Friday? I’m working but will try to keep an eye on ticketmaster. Can’t go Thursday but would love the Friday if it does happen.

How likely is the Friday gig do people think?

• Advertisement

Almost a certainty Id say.
    The capacity for an all seated gig is less that 10,000.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 88,121 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Is Friday the 31st of May part of bank holiday weekend?

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Is Friday the 31st of May part of bank holiday weekend?
    Yes

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭r0chf0rt

I see Friday the 31st is already listed on his website

http://www.hughjackmantheshow.com/

Its not listed on Ticketmaster yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭r0chf0rt

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,583 ✭✭✭frash

anyone got tickets for this today in general release?

trying for 2 on either night & getting nothing!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,022 ✭✭✭jamesbere

frash wrote: »

Same here, no luck at all

• Registered Users Posts: 460 ✭✭Shybride2016

frash wrote: »

Keep trying. Got offered Block N at 9.01am and just got Block C there now for the Friday night.

Good luck!

Worse than 1D!
    No tickets available on 3 devices at 9.01am :confused:.
    Wonder will they put on a 3rd?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 509 ✭✭✭argentum

Keep trying I just got 2

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,161 ✭✭✭Lord Spence

:( needed 4 ... 9am on the dot and nothing no doubt viagogo will be full of them

• Advertisement

Over 400 tickets on Secondary sites :mad: including 8 tickets together even though the max was 6!

Ticketmaster
    REDUCE the number of tickets that be bought for gigs that you know will sell out.
    4 would have been fine.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭GalwayGrrrrrl

I got two for block L, Friday night using app at 9.00 am Absolutely over the moon.

• Registered Users Posts: 460 ✭✭Shybride2016

:( needed 4 ... 9am on the dot and nothing no doubt viagogo will be full of them

Keep trying...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,517 ✭✭✭hadepsx

Yeah just keep at it folks. I just got row b for the Friday show after much searching. The missus will be delighted.

Got two for block p on Thurs night. Phew that's the girlfriend's present sorted

Is block p any good

Wonder will they put on a 3rd?

Birmingham on the 28th and London on the 2nd so I'd say that will be a no then.

Block P is towards the side Upper but would really depend on what seats (higher number is closer to edge) but at least you got 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭wildrover444

I had 2 secured but it kept says credit card invalid even though I entered details three or four times and then it eventually timed out.joke

Block P is towards the side Upper but would really depend on what seats (higher number is closer to edge) but at least you got 2.

OK, and their 86 each. Where are the cheaper ones situated so then. Seems a good bit back for the price. I'm just curious, I'm happy I got the tickets

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 495 ✭✭bleary

I check at about 3 minutes to 9, had tickets and decided to check again and lost them. Nothing since doh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,161 ✭✭✭Lord Spence

Apparently the website was the problem and in the app tickets were available

€86 for Block P :eek: Where were the €45 then in the car park?

€86 for Block P :eek: Where were the €45 then in the car park?

Did anyone get tickets for 45

My good god. That was the first time in about three years and the absolute stress.

So I got two, block K I think. I could not pay with my card for ages, had to pop out for the browser, top up a travel card and use that. Headteacher walked in on me doing all this in class "Ah no worries, that site is like the wild west" He's not wrong.

Thats Christmas sorted anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭harr

Got two at 9 am thank god ( Thursday night) what is Block D like row 32

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭boyznoise

harr wrote: »
    Got two at 9 am thank god ( Thursday night) what is Block D like row 32

Excellent seats

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭JustShay

Got two today (block KK). At first ticketmaster errored out (as usual) but happy out :)

EDIT: Why are tickets so expensive these days. First Spice Girls @€;150 a pop and now this lad at €90 per ticket. Sake... Also, the fact that my seats are at the back and still €90 each.. Its ridiculous...

My good god. That was the first time in about three years and the absolute stress.

So I got two, block K I think. I could not pay with my card for ages, had to pop out for the browser, top up a travel card and use that. Headteacher walked in on me doing all this in class "Ah no worries, that site is like the wild west" He's not wrong.

Thats Christmas sorted anyway.

Just double checked, Block K, two tickets and they were 187 euro. Where were the cheapest?

Expensive but I was checking ennio morricone last night and they 175 each

• Advertisement

what is Block D like row 32

Brilliant seats!
    Slap bang in the middle of the stage.
    Good one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭harr

Brilliant seats!
    Slap bang in the middle of the stage.
    Good one.

That’s good so, lucky to get them as I taught good seats would have been snapped up in the
    Pre-sales. Don’t go to the 3 arena much so took first tickets offered:

There have been single tickets poping up on T/M but every time I clicked on it, it's gone.

Loads of tickets for this have been held back to drive the hype and demand for platinum and vip packs.

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭robfowler78

Hi got tickets for block k row 33 looking at the map it looks like row 33 is the front row of the block would that be right. Just checking as even though it's block k would be handy if no one was in front to block the view.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,785 ✭✭✭delbertgrady

I got two in Block B for the Friday, but they're on the inner edge, so that's fine. They initially offered me the back of the hall, very high up in K, and then right on the edge of G, right beside the wall, but I wanted something more central. Thankfully, my gamble in searching again paid off. This is clearly one of the biggest demand shows of the year.

2024 Gigs and Events: David Suchet, Depeche Mode, Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, The Smile, Pixies, Liam Gallagher John Squire/Jake Bugg, Kacey Musgraves (x2), Olivia Rodrigo, Mitski, Muireann Bradley, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, Eric Clapton, Girls Aloud, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, Rewind Festival, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Henry Winkler, P!nk, Pearl Jam/Richard Ashcroft, Taylor Swift/Paramore, Suede/Manic Street Preachers, Muireann Bradley, AC/DC, Deacon Blue/Altered Images, The The, blink-182, Coldplay, Gilbert O'Sullivan, Nick Lowe, David Gilmour, ABBA Voyage, St. Vincent, Public Service Broadcasting, Crash Test Dummies, Cassandra Jenkins.

2025 Gigs and Events: Iron Maiden, Dua Lipa, Maya Hawke, Billie Eilish (x2), Oasis

• Advertisement

Loads of tickets for this have been held back to drive the hype and demand for platinum and vip packs.

Yep there's loads of tickets for both of them still for sale.
    Guess they reduced the number for general sale and just moved them into VIP/Platinum instead.
    Just a pity they can't sell them at those prices.:rolleyes:

He has added a fifth concert in London at the O2 .
    5 nights in a row.
    Crazy ,what people will fork out for nowadays.

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭boyznoise

The amount of holdbacks for VIP and Platinum is insane

You have to laugh
    Aiken Promotions have warned people not to purchase tickets which have popped up on secondary sales site Viagogo "as firstly it’s wrong and secondly there is no proof that these tickets actually exist."

I don't think Jackman will be doing much singing in these shows .
    He has just added a matinee show for Birmingham and he is playing 5 nights in a row in London as well.
    Looks a ridiculously intense schedule so he will probably only sing some of the songs and have the orchestra and other singers perform the rest.

• Advertisement
Advertisement