Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Syrian boy bullied in Huddersfield

Options
  • 28-11-2018 2:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭

anyone seen this?
    video started doing the rounds on social media today

bully was identified and address located and he is now basically under police protection at his home with all sorts of crazies trying to pay him a visit :pac: :pac:

gofundme page for the bullied kid up to 23k in 4 hours

https://twitter.com/sarah_nowha1234/status/1067471605528432640

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭John Sacrimoni

If he that was an english lad getting bullied you wouldnt hear anything about this. Just saying.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Jealousy more than anything I'd say. Most likely heard some girls saying they liked him.

• Site Banned Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭Faugheen

If he that was a english lad getting bullied you wouldnt hear anything about this. Just saying.

It's not an English kid. It's a Syrian kid being bullied by an English kid.

The **** was the point of this post?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭JJayoo

I would honestly love to beat the absolute piss out of that cnut.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 691 ✭✭✭DS86DS

Funny how you don't hear about the kids in German schools been attacked on a continual basis by the children of Syrian immigrants.

Selective outrage from the Whitey-is-evil brigade as usual.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,194 ✭✭✭emo72

Kids are horrible to each other. It's nothing to do with nationality.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

One fellow that certainly won't be getting bullied was the 6'1" Iranian chap over in Suffolk.
    https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1049523/asylum-seeker-15-year-old-boy-GCSEs-stoke-high-school-ipswich-home-office

He'd be the boss man in the school.

Prior to preparing for his GCSE's with the class of mixed 15yo's, he was photographed swigging beer with a full beard elsewhere.
    The 'man' (in his 30's) has since left the high school, after being exposed earlier this month.
    One of the girls in the class expressed concern to her parent.

He is now back with his 'foster parents'? for home education or something.

Jealousy more than anything I'd say. Most likely heard some girls saying they liked him.

Any chance of giving me saturdays lotto numbers Pete?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

2, 7, 14, 22, 37, 44.

Just as I expected, people use the thread to post vile **** about Syrians or completely unrelated posts about times people from Arabic countries were scumbags as if it excuses what has happened to a boy who already has a broken arm.

What a bunch of dinosaurs some people on this toxic cesspit of a forum are.

• Advertisement

Faugheen wrote: »
    It's not an English kid. It's a Syrian kid being bullied by an English kid.

The **** was the point of this post?

I think i made my point fairly clear. Thousands of younglads and girls put up with this type of shyte daily.

I wonder how many of them had go fund mes with 24k in after 4 hours.

Selective outrage.

I think i made my point fairly clear. Thousands of younglads and girls put up with this type of shyte daily.

I wonder how many of them had go fund mes with 24k in after 4 hours.

Selective outrage.

They do, which is unfortunate.

This kid had to flee a country and try start a new life in the UK and he gets picked on by a racist.

And yes, he is a racist from a family of racists.

Does the fact it happens to a lot of kids mean we should turn a blind eye to it?

No, and if you have that kind of thinking then f*ck you.

They do, which is unfortunate.

This kid had to flee a country and try start a new life in the UK and he gets picked on by a racist.

And yes, he is a racist from a family of racists.

Does the fact it happens to a lot of kids mean we should turn a blind eye to it?

No, and if you have that kind of thinking then f*ck you.

So what you are saying is basically because this kid is Syrian that this case deserves to have more attention than your average case of bullying.

Of course i dont think a blind eye should be turned, my problem is that because this young man is foreign the whole thing gets widespread coverage, just watch how the media dive on this.

We normally only hear about severe cases of bullying when a poor child takes their own life.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭refusetolose

well at least it might make other would be bullies think twice in future?

• Registered Users, Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,298 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

DS86DS wrote: »
    Funny how you don't hear about the kids in German schools been attacked on a continual basis by the children of Syrian immigrants.

Selective outrage from the Whitey-is-evil brigade as usual.

All these re-reg accounts are very annoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭Edgarfrndly

One fellow that certainly won't be getting bullied was the 6'1" Iranian chap over in Suffolk.
    https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1049523/asylum-seeker-15-year-old-boy-GCSEs-stoke-high-school-ipswich-home-office

He'd be the boss man in the school.

Prior to preparing for his GCSE's with the class of mixed 15yo's, he was photographed swigging beer with a full beard elsewhere.
    The 'man' (in his 30's) has since left the high school, after being exposed earlier this month.
    One of the girls in the class expressed concern to her parent.

He is now back with his 'foster parents'? for home education or something.

Jesus. Do you ever stop with the whataboutery?

The poor kid was bullied and the first thing you can think of is "...but whatabout?"

I'm glad the guy was named and shamed. He's an absolute little scrote.

well at least it might make other would be bullies think twice in future?

Why did you mention the childs nationality?

So what you are saying is basically because this kid is Syrian that this case deserves to have more attention than your average case of bullying.

Of course i dont think a blind eye should be turned, my problem is that because this young man is foreign the whole thing gets widespread coverage, just watch how the media dive on this.

We normally only hear about severe cases of bullying when a poor child takes their own life.

Did I say that? No, I'm highlighting why this particular case may have got more exposure.

If you don't think a blind eye should be turned then why are you bitching about a case getting some exposure more than others?

You have a problem with it because it involves someone whose skin colour is a little bit brown, don't you?

If skin colour or nationality have no bearing in your mind, then what point are you trying to make if you don't think a blind eye should be turned?

Did I say that? No, I'm highlighting why this particular case may have got more exposure.

If you don't think a blind eye should be turned then why are you bitching about a case getting some exposure more than others?

You have a problem with it because it involves someone whose skin colour is a little bit brown, don't you?

If skin colour or nationality have no bearing in your mind, then what point are you trying to make if you don't think a blind eye should be turned?

If you can point me in the direction of a similar case where a child has been bullied and a go fund me set up with 24k in a few hours.

We can then debate if nationalty or skin colour has any bearing on this case.

Let's negate the issue because the child is of a lesser origin in your eyes. You really are a vile creature.

Calm down Bertie, we can debate without having to resort to personal abuse.

• Advertisement

My God, the hissy fits that some leftists here are throwing.

Nobody wants to see kids getting bullied. But this iwhole thing is politically charged and will be used by the usual hate whitey brigade.

Where are all the damn videos of German kids been bullied in their own schools, or the videos of Swedish women been harrassed and worse in the country of their birth.

Typical leftists, throw hissy fits and temper tantrums when anybody tries to give some balance to a conversation.

If this was a random white kid bullying another white kid, it wouldn't get the time of day.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭refusetolose

Why did you mention the childs nationality?

why not?

Nobody wants to see kids getting bullied. But this is whole thing is politically charged and will be used by the usual hate whitey brigade.

Where are all the damn videos of German kids been bullied in their own schools, or the videos of Swedish women been harrassed and worse in the country of their birth.

Typical leftists, throw hissy fits and temper tantrums when anybody tries to give some balance to a conversation.

You aint seeing nothing yet, wait till morning to see the faux outrage at its maximum.

If you can point me in the direction of a similar case where a child has been bullied and a go fund me set up with 24k in a few hours.

We can then debate if nationalty or skin colour has any bearing on this case.

I can't speak for the internet re: the gofundme. Either way it's completely irrelevant to you defending a bully.

What does a gofundme have any bearing on this? What people do with their money is their business. Fact is you're using this as a mask for your racist views.

Vile creature.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Seen worse being honest welcome to generation no****sgiven

why not?

Because nationality has nothing to do with it, and thats what the leftists say when someone highlights foreign nationals commiting crime.

You guys cant have it both ways..

Nobody wants to see kids getting bullied. But this is whole thing is politically charged and will be used by the usual hate whitey brigade.

Why are you getting outraged at the idea that people are outraged about a boy being waterboarded by a racist?

Bullying or harrassment of any kind is wrong. Happy now?

Fact is you're using Syrians or other people from Arabic countries being pricks to nearly defend this. All your examples are irrelevant to this thread but you bring them up because 'ooo look what the filthy muzzies are doing over here'.

What difference do your examples have to this specific case? It's a ****ing kid for Christ's sake.

Another parrot for the Infowars brigade, I'm confident you can produce evidence of German kids being bullied en masse by other ethnicities.

I don't even watch or have any interest in Infowars.

I can't speak for the internet re: the gofundme. Either way it's completely irrelevant to you defending a bully.

What does a gofundme have any bearing on this? What people do with their money is their business. Fact is you're using this as a mask for your racist views.

Vile creature.

Im sure you can highlight the post where i defended a bully? Ill wait.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Why are you getting outraged at the idea that people are outraged about a boy being waterboarded

He was dragged to the ground and no be wasn't waterboarded ,had water or juice squirted in his face but he definitely wasn't waterboarded

Advertisement