Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Your Ideal Day as a Millionaire

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 827 ✭✭✭pxdf9i5cmoavkz

Eat, sleep, ****, repeat.

****. Sleep. Eat. Repeat.

Eating before you go to sleep is a surefire way of becoming obese.
    Australia wrote:
    I'd like to say I'd do something sensible like invest all of it in a well diversified portfolio or ETFs, bonds and commodities, but I know deep down that I wouldn't be able to resist keeping 10% aside for individual stock picks.

This.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,331 ✭✭✭Keyzer

I'd spend time with my kids.

Then workout.

Then play my new steinway piano.

Then play the multitude of guitars recently purchased.

Head out for dinner with the missus in my brand new Audi A7.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,092 ✭✭✭The Tetrarch

Cup of tea and a custard crown.

• Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭never_mind

Cup of tea and a custard crown.

A crown of custard? You are after all a king of kings. The Terrarch!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,023 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Why are you trying to be Aonghus von B all of a sudden?

To thine own self be true

• Advertisement

Why are you trying to be Aonghus von B all of a sudden?

Who is that? A majestic prince of the night?

Zorya wrote: »
    I'd immediately buy family tickets to Asia, and rent a beach hut in Thailand for the duration of winter. Before I went I would get tarmac put on the driveway, buy a tulikivi stove for when I get back, get all the parts of the house that are falling apart fixed like the tap seals that leak, the doors that are groaning or stuck, I'd get a full paint job done on the house, basically fix all the stuff that is slowly driving me mad. And then I would use what's left over - should be plenty - to start a fair trade business with some family based enterprise in Asia, where they supply and I import and wholesale. Clothes maybe, my own designs, preferably. That'd be cool.

I loved this! And guess what.....

You deserve it all!

• Registered Users Posts: 24,152 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

My day would start by calling the bank and clearing my mortgage, then a few hours taking a trust-worthy builder around the house and paying him up-front to get all the work we want done taken care of over the summer. A trip to the travel agent to book and pay for a two month holiday for the duration of the works. Pop into a garage and pay for a new Audi A7. After all that, take the family out for a nice dinner (Shanahans or somewhere Michelin starred) before retiring to my local and running a tab for everyone there until 11:59 when my access to the million runs out.

TBH, I doubt I'd make it through the full million unless it was accessible via credit card and I could leave Mrs Sleepy lose on internet shopping throughout the day.

I'd leave the hour or so of explaining to my boss why I won't be around all summer until the following day!

Sleepy wrote: »
    My day would start by calling the bank and clearing my mortgage, then a few hours taking a trust-worthy builder around the house and paying him up-front to get all the work we want done taken care of over the summer. A trip to the travel agent to book and pay for a two month holiday for the duration of the works. Pop into a garage and pay for a new Audi A7. After all that, take the family out for a nice dinner (Shanahans or somewhere Michelin starred) before retiring to my local and running a tab for everyone there until 11:59 when my access to the million runs out.

TBH, I doubt I'd make it through the full million unless it was accessible via credit card and I could leave Mrs Sleepy lose on internet shopping throughout the day.

I'd leave the hour or so of explaining to my boss why I won't be around all summer until the following day!

Yes. I LOVE this one.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,023 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

never_mind wrote: »
    Who is that? A majestic prince of the night?

More like an in-patient in a top security psych facility.

To thine own self be true

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27,321 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Because I was on a plane all that time. A custom made air boat.

Still a better twist ending that Planet of the Apes.

More like an in-patient in a top security psych facility.

Well, Purple Mountain, I’m aware of my.... eccentricities. Since I’m fabulously rich I get aaay with it.

Working class = crazy, mad, insane
    My class = excentric and full of colour

Brisk morning walk, followed by a read of the paper. Sweep up remaining leaves, hose down the Lambo.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,091 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

My ideal day would be simply waking up knowing all my bills are paid, having no money worries, a safe roof over my head and those closet to me are still with me. Then rolling over in bed and falling back into a peaceful sleep for a few hours. Loads have this, but loads don't. Maybe then I could wake up and contemplate doing something mad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 612 ✭✭✭KevinCavan

New York shopping trip, eat in a nice restaurant, go on a pub crawl and fall back into my 5 star hotel.

Still a better twist ending that Planet of the Apes.

Planet of the Apes? Is that a filum? I don’t watch filums. I instead watch filums being shot in live action from my chaise longe that is carried by empowered fabulous lesbians.

Grandeeod wrote: »
    My ideal day would be simply waking up knowing all my bills are paid, having no money worries, a safe roof over my head and those closet to me are still with me. Then rolling over in bed and falling back into a peaceful sleep for a few hours. Loads have this, but loads don't. Maybe then I could wake up and contemplate doing something mad.

It saddens my black, broken heart that your life is full of worries. Please know I think you are a king amongst kings.

It saddens my black, broken heart that your life is full of worries. Please know I think you are a king amongst kings.

I can safely say that there are lots like me. Worries are merely a part of life for some of us. While I'm doing okay, the thoughts of having an ideal day as a millionaire, for me would have to be based on not having these worries. After enjoying that part, I would probably spend a short period going fooking crazy and then retreat to being sensible.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭orourkeda1977

Wake up early.

Have my supemodel wife suck me off.

Take a massive dump.

Have a fry up.

Few Pints.

Round of golf.

Few Pints.

Have a ****

Few pints.

Cheeseburger.

Some 25\50 pot limit omaha,

Ask her for another blow job.

Let a huge fart.

Go to bed.

Wake up early.

Take a massive dump.

Have a fry up.

Few Pints.

Round of golf.

Few Pints.

Have a ****

Few pints.

Cheeseburger.

Let a huge fart.

Go to bed.

Why have a **** between two super model blow jobs?? The rest I get, especially the cheeseburger. Chicken balls, sauce and chips would be better. Simple things.:D

• Advertisement

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Why have a **** between two super model blow jobs?? The rest I get, especially the cheeseburger. Chicken balls, sauce and chips would be better. Simple things.:D

Only if you up for it (literally). The simple things are the best

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

Wake up early.

Take a massive dump.

Have a fry up.

Few Pints.

Round of golf.

Few Pints.

Have a ****

Few pints.

Cheeseburger.

Let a huge fart.

Go to bed.

Excellent day. Maybe a snooze after the **** to recharge the batteries.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭Hoboo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,510 ✭✭✭Hazys

latest?cb=20130727183557

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭Zorya

Wake up early.

Take a massive dump.

Have a fry up.

Few Pints.

Round of golf.

Few Pints.

Have a ****

Few pints.

Cheeseburger.

Let a huge fart.

Go to bed.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but a measly million ain't gonna get you a supermodel.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭Hoboo

Sorry to burst your bubble, but a measly million ain't gonna get you a supermodel.

You'd get Janice Dickinson for a a couple of grand

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭Zorya

Hoboo wrote: »
    You'd get Janice Dickinson for a a couple of grand

Heh :) You might think so, but nah, probably not.

Excellent day. Maybe a snooze after the **** to recharge the batteries.

Indeed. A power nap after the power ****

I'm not paying over a million for a blow job. I'll go cucumber for free

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 206 ✭✭JustAYoungLad

Id pay off my student loans and throw a huge session at a rented gaff in sligo

Advertisement