Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 5

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,887 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Fecking glitch on this thread in particular is a pain :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

Snug as a bug in a rug in bed listening to the wind and rain outside. Lovely.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Bedside,wouldnt mind a cuddl........zzzzzzzz

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Heading to bed after dicking my back.
    Luckily I have the best friend in the whole world who sent me home with a heap of Xanax, and I have a few Valium myself.
    My back pain acting like I won’t take ten pills and take us both out

Snowbabe hasn't posted here in a while. I know her mam wasn't well. Hope all is ok with you S.

I'm in the leaba.

• Advertisement

Snug as a bug in a rug in bed listening to the wind and rain outside. Lovely.

Ditto.. I put the upstairs heating on earlier and forgot to turn it off, it's lovely and warm now, could stay here forever.... The thought of work in the morning is the only thing ruining the ambience.. 😭

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Still on the couch, after switching off a movie just as another started.. I'm now knee deep in it and wide awake. Gods sake I'll be wrecked tomorrow..
    Can I have a tea as well, red one no milk or sugar. Please ðŸ˜

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

In bed hoping to be the best version of myself tonight :D
    Too bad I’ll probably miss it

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

In bed, wanting to watch something on Netflix to relax with before sleep and Netflix just won't work :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Shpud2

In bed unable to sleep. Not having a nightmare but rather living one as my thoughts give me a fright worse than any horror movie.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Poolside but sun disappeared as soon as I appeared. Dammit.

Gonna lie here hungover anyhoo.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Abed, after feeding frenzy time.... New small cats leap up as I am cutting the raw chicken up......they see the meat and not the knife.....

Big boy came in cautiously, ,peering round the door to see if the aliens were still here.... I had hidden them in the kitchen!

So now he is lurking near the door.. crying pitifully to be allowed to escape...My other resident cat boldly stole food from the newbies!

A week today since I collected them! Smallest one was rail thin but is filling out nicely..

• Registered Users Posts: 22,252 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :)

Happy Monday!!!

It's great being on holidays :D

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

You're on hols & it's spilling rain.

Get back to work ya jinx !!!

:p

Still in the leaba.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Trying for 10 more minutes in bed. Can hear the rain out there, can we cancel this week?

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Samuel Vimes

Good Morning:)
    Another Monday another new week.
    In office catching up on torrent of weekend emails!:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Oh my! Just made a new friend at the pool. It's tiny! It tried to join me in the pool and me splashing it to get it to go away didn't work so I had to grab it and walk out of the pool with it.

Found it's owners and told them it was trying to get in the pool. They blocked up their gate so hopefully it won't escape again.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,887 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Oh my goodness!. Mind it!.

Paging Seph SEEEEEEPH

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Back at the coalface, grand mild morning out there, have a great week everyone.

On route to the coalface.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,681 ✭✭✭Try_harder

On the choo choo

Jaysis tis fresian lads..

Jaysis tis fresian lads..

Charlois you can't be serious.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Charlois you can't be serious.

Lucky I took the limousine to work

Try_harder wrote: »
    Lucky I took the limousine to work

Ah was that you blowing the shorthorn past me earlier?

Ah was that you blowing the shorthorn past me earlier?
    It was hope you didnt get Simmental about it

Try_harder wrote: »
    It was hope you didnt get Simmental about it

Ayrshire its ok I guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

At work and looking at the defribulator wondering if a blast of that might wake me up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Shpud2 wrote: »
    In bed unable to sleep. Not having a nightmare but rather living one as my thoughts give me a fright worse than any horror movie.

I think that's why I've developed an intolerance to Horror Movies.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Ayrshire its ok I guess.

I've my Jersey on and heading for a walk.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement