Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 5

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,866 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

\o/ Always room for Sephy here :)
    Bring some Barry’s for the morning. And see if Mam of 4 wants to come to our sleepover :D

140yq29.jpg

I’m in bed but can’t sleep. Must be the exciting offers I’m receiving :D

Thanks H !!
    We need a safe haven after all the shenanigans in the other thread :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭Harleen Quinzel

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Thanks H !!

I seem to have missed the ganghanded shenanigans. Never a dull moment :D

I’m still in bed. Waiting for my company to arrive and contemplating another read through of “Exiles”.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

\o/ Always room for Sephy here :)
    Bring some Barry’s for the morning. And see if Mam of 4 wants to come to our sleepover :D

140yq29.jpg

I’m in bed but can’t sleep. Must be the exciting offers I’m receiving :D

I keep an emergency stash under my pillow :3
    Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Thanks H !!

Ohhhh what shenanigans were these now mam hmm :pac:?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭Harleen Quinzel

I keep an emergency stash under my pillow :3

:eek: I thought I was the only one! :D

Ohhhh what shenanigans were these now mam hmm :pac:?

Good luck explaining that Mam :p:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Right now I'm listening to NIN 'Closer' and drinking my 9th bottle of Parlenbacher from Lidl's :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

I’m in bed so upset I feel sick from all the tablets and I need to use the bathroom but had to give up and go back to bed when I started to cry before even getting to bedroom door. I know this won’t last forever and I’ll feel better if a few days but good Jesus this is horrific. All the drugs hasn’t even dulled it. I would do anything right now for it to be only be half this bad. Anything.

I’m in bed so upset I feel sick from all the tablets and I need to use the bathroom but had to give up and go back to bed when I started to cry before even getting to bedroom door. I know this won’t last forever and I’ll feel better if a few days but good Jesus this is horrific. All the drugs hasn’t even dulled it. I would do anything right now for it to be only be half this bad. Anything.

Forgive me if I missed something in the thread but from reading those meds I'm making the assumption you're down in a muscular injury?.

You're right, nothing lasts forever and we're remarkably more resilient than we give ourselves credit for, put in a fox hole and most of us would be amazed at how deep we can dig for strength.

Hope things improve for you soon

Forgive me if I missed something in the thread but from reading those meds I'm making the assumption you're down in a muscular injury?.

You're right, nothing lasts forever and we're remarkably more resilient than we give ourselves credit for, put in a fox hole and most of us would be amazed at how deep we can dig for strength.

Hope things improve for you soon

It’s just a bad back I’ll be grand in a few days it’s just awful right now because every single position seems unnatural to me. It hurts to lay down. It hurts to even cross one ankle over the other while lying in bed. It hurts to move onto my side. It’s impossible to stand up straight. I can’t walk because it feels like my legs are made from jelly and I’m all to one side. I’m a bit claustrophobic so I think that’s probably making me more upset than I need to be, knowing I can’t get out of my bedroom. I know in a few days this will have subsided and I’ll be fine but I’ve taken the absolute max amount of pills I’d even chance taking, and I feel sick probably from the difiene but I still can’t move and the pain is actually down my leg as far as my knees. We take our backs for granted but lord they really do control everything

It’s just a bad back I’ll be grand in a few days it’s just awful right now because every single position seems unnatural to me. It hurts to lay down. It hurts to even cross one ankle over the other while lying in bed. It hurts to move onto my side. It’s impossible to stand up straight. I can’t walk because it feels like my legs are made from jelly and I’m all to one side. I’m a bit claustrophobic so I think that’s probably making me more upset than I need to be, knowing I can’t get out of my bedroom. I know in a few days this will have subsided and I’ll be fine but I’ve taken the absolute max amount of pills I’d even chance taking, and I feel sick probably from the difiene but I still can’t move and the pain is actually down my leg as far as my knees. We take our backs for granted but lord they really do control everything

Right if you haven't tried Versatis patches I'd urge you to get onto your doctor about them.

They're expensive if you've to pay but you should be covered if (and you sound like you would be) covered by the drugs sub scheme.

Right if you haven't tried Versatis patches I'd urge you to get onto your doctor about them.

They're expensive if you've to pay but you should be covered if (and you sound like you would be) covered by the drugs sub scheme.
    Thank you, I will ring first thing

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Bed, but wide awake, a lot going on at the moment and my brain is like a hamster in a wheel.

Even Stephen Fry audio books aren't sending me to sleep and they are usually a pretty sure bet.

Bed waiting

Hope you are ok G x

• Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭I says

Coffee time on the road an hour only two more hours of driving this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Samuel Vimes

Morning all.
    Back in the office again , along long day ahead.
    But it could always be worse :)

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Bed waiting

Hope you are ok G x

A hot water bottle will help... It really will

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,681 ✭✭✭Try_harder

On the early train

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Bed, soon to go and make MY breakfast... Cats of course have all been fed handsomely. The we new girls try to eat the raw chicken as I am cutting it... so enthusiastic...

A quiet day; need to call my good neighbour the ferryman about going over tomorrow but weather may prevent...

We shall see!

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Willing myself to get up.

Don't wanna adult today.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

I'm up and in work, and still don't wanna adult today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Shpud2

In school in pain. Lots and lots of pain. Took two hours just to get up out of bed. Everything hurts. It hurts to walk. It hurts to sit. It hurts to breath. Everything just hurts.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Morning All!

First street dance class last night - holy sheet twas tough.

The legs are a touch "fragile" today :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭Mookie Blaylock

My Google memories just popped up , this day 3 years ago I was in Paris....not a happy memory I must admit

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

I’m in bed so upset I feel sick from all the tablets and I need to use the bathroom but had to give up and go back to bed when I started to cry before even getting to bedroom door. I know this won’t last forever and I’ll feel better if a few days but good Jesus this is horrific. 15mg Valium, difiene, solpodol, and a 5% nsaid gel hasn’t even dulled it. I would do anything right now for it to be only be half this bad. Anything.

Have you tried flat 7-UP?

In work, not wanting to work, but gotta work.
    Work Work

Not a video for the squeamish :)

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    Have you tried flat 7-UP?

In work, not wanting to work, but gotta work.
    Work Work

Not a video for the squeamish :)
    Maybe that’s what I was doing wrong. It had bubbles :D
    In bed silently seething, I’ve had all night to think about grudges and stuff, and without saying too much because no doubt she’s stalking my posts, I lent a dress to someone almost a year ago, someone obscenely rude to me ever since, that was supposed to be for a wedding, yet, it looks to be the only thing she has to wear now because it’s pretty much the only thing I’ve seen on her in any of her going out photos. When someone is decent enough to lend you something, Do the decent thing and return it when you’re finished with it.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,899 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Fasting for blood tests and whatever else doc sees fit to do to me.. No tea.

Having a coffee and looking at a Krakow street cam and remembering that this day last year was my first day in Krakow.. I absolutely fell in love with Krakow & can't wait to go back.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside starved of the hunger D:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

In work in the big city and looking forward to a couple of sneaky beers later.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Cleopatra_

Waiting for my morning medication to kick in so I can eat my frickin breakfast.

The pain you're in sounds horrific Shoesday, I really hope that it passes for you soon.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,331 ✭✭✭naughto

Doc waiting room some weirdos in here

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement