Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Not Getting Double Transfers

Options
  • 08-11-2018 12:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭

I’ll preface this by saying that this is more than likely my mistake, but I don’t think I’m getting my double transfers. I didn’t make any transfers last so I’d have two this week but I still only have one. And I don’t think this is the first time this has happened. Does anybody else have this experience?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

I’ll preface this by saying that this is more than likely my mistake, but I don’t think I’m getting my double transfers. I didn’t make any transfers last so I’d have two this week but I still only have one. And I don’t think this is the first time this has happened. Does anybody else have this experience?

Do you have a screen shot of your transfer page?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,493 ✭✭✭✭28064212

Did you use a free hit or wildcard chip last week? Both mean you will only have 1 this week

Boardsie Enhancement Suite - a browser extension to make using Boards on desktop a better experience (includes full-width display, keyboard shortcuts, dark mode, and more). Now available through your browser's extension store.

Firefox: https://addons.mozilla.org/addon/boardsie-enhancement-suite/

Chrome/Edge/Opera: https://chromewebstore.google.com/detail/boardsie-enhancement-suit/bbgnmnfagihoohjkofdnofcfmkpdmmce

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

How much did you drink at the time you thought you had two transfers?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Go on admit it you signed Barkley! A wasted transfer is still a transfer!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭nullObjects

Like the poster above suggests you can check your transfer history page to make sure you haven't forgotten about a transfer.
    Think you have to go back through your game week scores to check the chips

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭Disposable1

jimmii wrote: »
    Go on admit it you signed Barkley! A wasted transfer is still a transfer!

No, but I definitely would have if I had two transfers.

Green&Red wrote: »
    Do you have a screen shot of your transfer page?

I was hoping something like this existed, I did look but I couldn't find it. Thanks

Thanks for all the replies, I appreciate it. Again, it's more than likely my own mistake, but your answers mean I will be able to make sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭nullObjects

I was hoping something like this existed, I did look but I couldn't find it. Thanks

Click my team and scroll down towards the end.
    It will show you the number of transfers made to date, if you click view transfers on that it will list them all.

The link looks like:
    https://fantasy.premierleague.com/a/entry/<teamID>/transfers

On mobile it might be placed somewhere else, but that will work if you are on a desktop.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

It should definitely be there. It'll show you the time of your transfers and what gw they were made in. It's one of the last bits at the bottom of the column on the right.

• Advertisement

I found it lads, thanks very much.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,706 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

I found it lads, thanks very much.

And?.....

• Registered Users Posts: 48,137 ✭✭✭✭km79

Free hit........?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭Taxuser1

Mr. Guappa wrote: »
    And?.....

The number you have dialed is out of service......

Mr. Guappa wrote: »
    And?.....

Sorry, yeah it was my mistake, I brought in Ederson for Alisson.

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭Ros1234

Sorry, yeah it was my mistake, I brought in Ederson for Alisson.

That was like the ending of the soprano's..... over hyped n nothing happened 3 pts for 3 pts

Ros1234 wrote: »
    That was like the ending of the soprano's..... over hyped n nothing happened 3 pts for 3 pts

Tony Soprano is executed at the end of the Sopranos. The last few shots shift to his perspective, they used editing and cuts to suggest his death. It's his death as he's experiencing it.

The thread may have been anticlimactic but for me it was more about the journey. It was about co-operation, dare I say brotherhood? An ignorant man arrived to ask for help and people came together and offered it. Together we solved the problem. This thread demonstrated all that is good about humanity. There were few or no ar*ehole comments like we get everywhere else on the internet. There were no trolls, just kindness. This thread was an island of hope, an example to the rest of the internet as to what it could be. This is the thread that Jesus had in mind when he sacrificed himself on the cross.

And after 3 or 4 days of dealing with bullies, trolls and idiots on the internet I appreciate this thread, and the help people gave me on it, very, very much.

Thanks again

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Now it's feeling like the end of The Shawshank Redemption

Advertisement