Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

P!nk Beautiful Trauma tour Dublin summer 2019

• 15-10-2018 3:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭julyjane

Announcement 16th October

Rumoured dates 18th June RDS
    Also rumoured 11th July

Will update tomorrow!!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 84,319 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I was hoping she would do PUC Cork although her aerial set up would it suit a stadium, looks to be 1 date only

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Discokiiid

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I was hoping she would do PUC Cork although her aerial set up would it suit a stadium, looks to be 1 date only

Can’t wait!!!! GA I was told by source €90

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Discokiiid

https://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/news/16983764.pink-announces-massive-glasgow-gig-date/

Here is the random English dates that leaked!!! Pricing seems ok it’s €50 for crap seats that’s grand ��

• Registered Users Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭julyjane

I don't want or need a seat!

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭argentum

Read somewhere that the RDS is due major renovation work next year so no gigs will be held there.
    I would have thought that The Aviva would be the venue

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,630 ✭✭✭hynesie08

I think the RDS has been due works for 5 years now, we'll see tomorrow but I would've thought Aviva with the venues in the UK. If it is RDS hopefully they don't make the shambles they did of Paul Simon.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,502 ✭✭✭bennyl10

argentum wrote: »
    Read somewhere that the RDS is due major renovation work next year so no gigs will be held there.
    I would have thought that The Aviva would be the venue

AVIva getting pitch relaid afaik..
    Could be wrong though

• Registered Users Posts: 4,650 ✭✭✭delbertgrady

From Hot Press site: "Hot Press has learned that she will play the RDS, Dublin on Tuesday 18 Jun, during what promises to be a hugely busy period for concerts in Dublin. Such is the scale of her popularity here that a second date is already being rumoured."

2024 Gigs and Events: David Suchet, Depeche Mode, Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, The Smile, Pixies, Liam Gallagher John Squire/Jake Bugg, Kacey Musgraves (x2), Olivia Rodrigo, Mitski, Muireann Bradley, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, Eric Clapton, Girls Aloud, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, P!nk, Pearl Jam/Richard Ashcroft, Taylor Swift/Paramore, Suede/Manic Street Preachers, Muireann Bradley, The Bothy Band, AC/DC, Deacon Blue/Altered Images, The The, blink-182, Coldplay, Gilbert O'Sullivan, Nick Lowe.

If it is a Tuesday night that might put off a lot of bandwagoners

• Registered Users Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭dragonfly!

Confirmed by MCD for 18th June in RDS

• Advertisement

TM verified fan presale on Sat....

• Registered Users Posts: 914 ✭✭✭lambayire

And it's one night only. Gig in Amsterdam on the Sunday before and then Cardiff on the Thursday.

how will the fan presale work?

• Registered Users Posts: 914 ✭✭✭lambayire

Follow the quite simple instructions on Ticketmaster

julyjane wrote: »
    how will the fan presale work?

TM have the details on their FB page
    Essentially you register
    Then on Friday theres a draw out of all the people that have registered
    Some will get codes some wont
    If you are picked you get a text with the code
    The presale is then live on Sat at 9am
    Max 6 tickets (Which seems quite high?)

Lots of mentions of no guarantee of getting a code and if you do get a code no guarantee of getting tickets

• Registered Users Posts: 5,519 ✭✭✭Zardoz

dragonfly! wrote: »
    TM verified fan presale on Sat....

Ah the old Verified fan hoax .
    Steal your data and put you into a lottery .

• Registered Users Posts: 11,161 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

TM have the details on their FB page
    Essentially you register
    Then on Friday theres a draw out of all the people that have registered
    Some will get codes some wont
    If you are picked you get a text with the code
    The presale is then live on Sat at 9am
    Max 6 tickets (Which seems quite high?)

Lots of mentions of no guarantee of getting a code and if you do get a code no guarantee of getting tickets

Not to tempt fate but of the few of these they have run before, I think everyone gets a code.

• Registered Users Posts: 84,319 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Confirmed by MCD for 18th June in RDS

Tuesday :( any ticket prices yet?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Not to tempt fate but of the few of these they have run before, I think everyone gets a code.

When i applied for my code for the Bruce Springsteen Broadway shows but never got one (now in fairness i know it was a couple of hundred seated venue vs the RDS)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,519 ✭✭✭Zardoz

No they don't.

• Advertisement

Zardoz wrote: »
    No they don't.

I've definitely tempted fate now so.

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Tuesday :( any ticket prices yet?

From late sixties up...
    No other info yet
    If I see anything i'll post here

• Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭arrianalexander

It has been years since I was at the RDS,

presume they will have pitch split into three one small pit area beside stage

another larger one and then the rest of the pitch... though correct me if I'm wrong

question, in general can you leave the pit area for toilet breaks etc

seating wise any tips on what seating areas to avoid

It has been years since I was at the RDS,

presume they will have pitch split into three one small pit area beside stage

another larger one and then the rest of the pitch... though correct me if I'm wrong

question, in general can you leave the pit area for toilet breaks etc

seating wise any tips on what seating areas to avoid

For The Killers this year they had 1/3 of the pitch as the Golden Circle and 2/3 as General Standing. Tickets were the same price but you were only entitled to enter your ticketed area (and you're allowed leave for the loo)

• Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭arrianalexander

For The Killers this year they had 1/3 of the pitch as the Golden Circle and 2/3 as General Standing. Tickets were the same price but you were only entitled to enter your ticketed area (and you're allowed leave for the loo)

Thanks that was really helpful

We wouldn't mind paying extra for gold circle , just as long as we are crammed into it, and can come and go.

Pink has been on our list to go see so want to get best view / experience of it :)

Thanks that was really helpful

We wouldn't mind paying extra for gold circle , just as long as we are crammed into it, and can come and go.

Pink has been on our list to go see so want to get best view / experience of it :)

Looking at the seat map for the three of the UK gigs, the pitch is indeed divided 1/3 for Gold Circle Standing and 2/3 Pitch Standing (albeit the Wembley gig is more so a section rather than a blanket 1/3 of the pitch). Given the layout of the RDS, I expect it'll be 1/3 of the pitch.

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭Cockadoodledoo

I was at the Killers and the experience was KILLED by drunk fools who had zero interest in the actual band :)

What are the seating areas like? I saw them from the standing area but hard to know without being in that area

I was at the Killers and the experience was KILLED by drunk fools who had zero interest in the actual band :)

What are the seating areas like? I saw them from the standing area but hard to know without being in that area

Have a season ticket for Leinster Rugby myself.

Grandstand seats are comfy enough where I sit with decent aisle distance so you're never crawling over too many people.

Seats in the Anglesea Stand can be pretty tight and rigid and also some seats are quite far from the aisles.

Unsure about the view as no idea how far out the stage will be (as regards which Block to get) but you'd be good in the Grandstand if you get at least five rows elevated.

• Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭AvonEnniskerry

I'm wondering would a 5 year old (just short of 6) be too young to bring to the seated area? Does anyone know the age restrictions?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭Cockadoodledoo

Standing area is strictly over 14

Under 16’s in seating area accompanied.

Seating areas are safe for children but question is would they be able for it :) It’s noisy and loud... depends on the child. One might love it and the other hate it

Advertisement