Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Promotion Code - Irish Ferries / Stena Line

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭4motion

Hi any codes for ferries to uk from ireland?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭boydkev

Hi Looking for any discount codes for Irish Ferries, Rosslare to Pembroke return for July.

Thanks,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,764 ✭✭✭my3cents

boydkev wrote: »
    Hi Looking for any discount codes for Irish Ferries, Rosslare to Pembroke return for July.

Thanks,

Sign up on their website for their newsletter then they'll email you any discounts offers as they come up. iirc there should be another offer before July?

20% discount now on stena and irishferries to UK !!

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Johnnyscotsman

4motion wrote: »
    20% discount now on stena and irishferries to UK !!
    Can only see 15% on Stena website. Is there 20% elsewhere?

• Advertisement

Can only see 15% on Stena website. Is there 20% elsewhere?

It was over a week ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,781 ✭✭✭g0g

I'm seeing 20% off on both Irish Ferries and Stena today - can anyone tell me do they let you get these discounts and use Tesco Boost for part of your payment?

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭Rock Steady Edy

The last time I recall getting a 20% off with Irish Ferries and then paying the rest with Tesco Boost (or its previous incarnation) was 2014.

Stena used to give points even when you paid with Tesco vouchers.

I'm pretty sure all loopholes are now firmly closed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭webpal

g0g wrote: »
    I'm seeing 20% off on both Irish Ferries and Stena today - can anyone tell me do they let you get these discounts and use Tesco Boost for part of your payment?

Yes, just ring them and book over the phone

webpal wrote: »
    Yes, just ring them and book over the phone

May be wrong but I thought they charged extra if you booked by phone?

• Advertisement

my3cents wrote: »
    May be wrong but I thought they charged extra if you booked by phone?
    Yes they charge an extra few euros but it's the only way to get both discount and use tesco tokens

Yes they charge an extra few euros but it's the only way to get both discount and use tesco tokens

As long as its not as bad as getting AA membership. Called them a couple of weeks back as I wanted to join before going to the UK and they wanted an extra €30 just to sign up and pay them money via an agent on the phone, as a result I didn't bother.

Thanks for the replies. Just called Stena and they won't let you combine the offer with Clubcard points :(

g0g wrote: »
    Thanks for the replies. Just called Stena and they won't let you combine the offer with Clubcard points :(

IF definately do as I've done it

IF definately do as I've done it
    Checked their website too plus called them this morning and got same answer. Maybe it depends on who you're talking to.

From their website "Tesco tokens are valid against our web fares, however this is a special fare promotion with restricted availability and Tesco travel tokens may not be used on selected peak sailings. Bookings made using Tesco tokens have their own specific Terms & Conditions and do not qualify for our Frequent Traveller Reward Scheme."

Off topic but may be of some use to those using this thread, I noticed that Tesco are now doing foreign exchange in some of its stores.

I used the Tesco in Pembroke Dock to change a load of Sterling back to Euros on my way back to the UK recently (Available 9am to 6pm). You can see what the exchange rate is from here and here.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,691 ✭✭✭Irish Gunner

Any codes available for travel in June or July with car. Missed out paddys day promotion but wondering if any others will come up?

Have not done ferry with car ever and can't believe how high the prices are, I know peak season but they are crazy.

Any codes available for travel in June or July with car. Missed out paddys day promotion but wondering if any others will come up?

Have not done ferry with car ever and can't believe how high the prices are, I know peak season but they are crazy.
    Can't tell you if more are coming up or not, but what I did was hedge my bets earlier in year and booked Stena paying a few quid extra for the middle tier fare. With that one you can cancel up until very late and only lose€6 or € 12 (can't remember) if you cancel. Then when Paddy's Day deal came up I just cancelled and re-booked, € 100 back to me. And if an even cheaper fare is offered soon I could do the same again.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,691 ✭✭✭Irish Gunner

Cheers

Going to hold off and see if they have any Easter offers coming up but don't expect them to be much cheaper

• Registered Users Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭campo

Anyone have any codes that they are not using I would be very grateful :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭pauldavis123

Bump!

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭fAzI

Bump

• Registered Users Posts: 8,874 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

Sign up to irish ferries newsletter and they will send you a 20% off deal in a day or two

The internet isn’t for everyone

For 25% off StenaLine use code Summer25

campo wrote: »
    For 25% off StenaLine use code Summer25

I just spent €400 with stenaline
    Always the way

OmegaGene wrote: »
    I just spent €400 with stenaline
    Always the way

You are not the only one :(

campo wrote: »
    You are not the only one :(

Just a heads up I rang stena and said I missed the section to add the code and they are sending me 25% back which is about £70 after taxes

• Registered Users Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭Cape Clear

Any stenna codes of late?

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 1,919 Mod ✭✭✭✭karltimber

Cape Clear wrote: »
    Any stenna codes of late?

looking to book too !! :)

Just found this - looks like its working too

RAKEIN30

:) - e189 down to e134 - happy days.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,824 ✭✭✭✭cormie

Thanks karl! Any idea when that might expire?

Advertisement