Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 8 Transfers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,326 ✭✭✭macraignil

S.M.B. wrote: »
    Everybody is jumping on the Maddison bandwagon which is irritating as his price is soaring.

+ 1 here. Saw he got an assist again on Match of the day and brought in for Neves. He now has very high ownership because of consistent returns at what is still a good price. Don't see better value in midfield myself. Only other transfer I was considering was Aguero to Kane but can't drop Aguero in his current form even if Kane has started to improve.

Being playing early transfers since start of the season and also had fairly early wildcard and now squad value is 101.9mil. with 2.2mill in the bank. I can understand the point about injuries but have tried to keep a fairly strong bench to make this less of a problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,070 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

Why is everyone getting rid of Aguero.That Liverpool game will be very open and Aguero has a good chance of scoring .

• Registered Users Posts: 9,910 ✭✭✭normanoffside

Why is everyone getting rid of Aguero.That Liverpool game will be very open and Aguero has a good chance of scoring .

Because Kane

• Registered Users Posts: 48,129 ✭✭✭✭km79

After watching MOTD I'm having second thoughts about it
    Spurs still don't look great

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Aguero out
    Kane in

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Is there any defender 4.0 who starts? Have exactly 4.0 for a defender if I go Walcott to Hazard and Mendy to 4.0 or below?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,065 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

Think I’ll play the Free Hit chip as half my team will be playing in the Pool v City game.

Think I’ll play the Free Hit chip as half my team will be playing in the Pool v City game.

Load up on spurs ?
    Interesting..........

• Registered Users Posts: 9,065 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

km79 wrote: »
    Load up on spurs ?
    Interesting..........

Exactly, and also Arsenal and Chelsea.

The problem is spurs Barca and Europa Thursday night for the other 2 .......
    I played it around this time last year though (dont think it was a European week though ) and it went really really well

It’s got me thinking now I’m not going to lie
    I don’t want to sell salah or aguero but I have no captain I’m happy with
    I am gonna think about this now for sure
    No transfer for me until after midweek games anyway so I have time

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,507 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Lemlin wrote: »
    Is there any defender 4.0 who starts? Have exactly 4.0 for a defender if I go Walcott to Hazard and Mendy to 4.0 or below?

None left after Bennett rose I think. Cant even suggest anyone who might play in the future barring an injury. Maybe Jazz Richards at Cardiff if Warnock decides to change up but even if he got back in the team he'd just get injured again.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Benimar

The thought had crossed my mind too.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,198 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Benimar wrote: »
    The thought had crossed my mind too.

Same but then I thought there'll surely be skinny gameweeks later in the season where it'll be more useful.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,198 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Fulham away won't be easy for Arsenal. I'd rather have Mitrovic than any of their attackers for that game. If I don't get Kane, I might get Mitro in and captain him.

• Registered Users Posts: 42,078 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

dsmythy wrote: »
    None left after Bennett rose I think. Cant even suggest anyone who might play in the future barring an injury. Maybe Jazz Richards at Cardiff if Warnock decides to change up but even if he got back in the team he'd just get injured again.

Bednarek 3.9 is waiting in the wings if there is an injury. Also Stankovic 4.0 for Huddersfield if a player gets hurt.

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭JayJoe1990

opinions on arnautovic or mitrovic lads?

JayJoe1990 wrote: »

Arnie always.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,478 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

JayJoe1990 wrote: »

Both

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

Think it'll be Arnie for Zaha

• Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭Markx

Were people getting Kane in planning on doing that for Cardiff anyway, or is it the two goals swinging it?

• Advertisement

Spurs have Barca mid week aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,341 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Markx wrote: »
    Were people getting Kane in planning on doing that for Cardiff anyway, or is it the two goals swinging it?

Was always thinking of doing it at some point this season.

Aguero being hooked at 60mns each week and Kane hitting some form makes it seem like the right time

• Registered Users Posts: 6,644 ✭✭✭Pete_Cavan

Worth keeping in mind that there is an international window between the next two PL games. Aguero hopefully won't be involved for the Argies friendlies (no doubt he will pull out due to injury if he is called up) whereas Kane will get significant minutes for England.

Pete_Cavan wrote: »
    Worth keeping in mind that there is an international window between the next two PL games. Aguero hopefully won't be involved for the Argies friendlies (no doubt he will pull out due to injury if he is called up) whereas Kane will get significant minutes for England.

I just don’t think I can sell aguero before that gw9 at home to burnley
    I think I’ll captain him next week as well
    He will still be highly owned and captained I’d say

• Registered Users Posts: 6,644 ✭✭✭Pete_Cavan

Yeah, I just can't bring myself to drop Aguero. I don't think his output will drop and he will be top goal scorer at the end of the season due to him being minded by Pep and limited international involvement.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,595 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Did I read he has never scored at Anfield on the league?

dahat wrote: »
    Did I read he has never scored at Anfield on the league?

I actually thought that game was at the Etihad !!!! Don’t think I’ll be captaining him now
    Over to you mitro

• Registered Users Posts: 19,549 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Want Kane, don't want to sell Aguero, and Sterling is on form so nearly a must have.... ugh why did I use that wildcard early on in the season.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Ace2007 wrote: »
    Want Kane, don't want to sell Aguero, and Sterling is on form so nearly a must have.... ugh why did I use that wildcard early on in the season.

Did u get a boost from it when you played it because pretty much everyone that has played it so far has hit the jackpot with it. Loads of CS for players brought in , hazard hat trick etc. The only week it may not have worked was gw 4 i think when people would have went big on mkhi and auba.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭The real mccoy 91

Did u get a boost from it when you played it because pretty much everyone that has played it so far has hit the jackpot with it. Loads of CS for players brought in , hazard hat trick etc. The only week it may not have worked was gw 4 i think when people would have went big on mkhi and auba.

I played it in gw4 have 4 green arrows since going from 980k to 150k only kept taa as pool cover taking sterling haz and aguero instead

Advertisement