Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v8] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Is Keogh supposed to be gay? Hes looking with real lust at the men, same way a man who has a serious crush on a woman would do. Either hes gay or that's some bad acting!

Surely Kerri Anns counsellor would have heard that a client was stabbed to death by the mother of the daughter she killed a few months back- that would have been all over the news.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,438 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I can see Will's missus and Jake or Dean getting close, payback

• Registered Users Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

Yeah I can Defo see Dean giving Mairead a haon dó trí. Sash will be broken hearted only the writers have forgotten about that.

bazermc wrote: »
    Yeah I can Defo see Dean giving Mairead a haon dó trí. Sash will be broken hearted only the writers have forgotten about that.

Sash can have Mondo

• Registered Users Posts: 10,298 ✭✭✭✭branie2

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Sash can have Mondo

Sash is a lesbian

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,316 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

branie2 wrote: »
    Sash is a lesbian

I think she's bisexual!

Only watching it now. Where is Jane's skirt?

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

Does anyone, anyone, have a fcukin clue why Keogh and Robbie are at loggerheads? And now, for the love of God, Damien is drawn into this badly-drawn triangle too. Who's next? Hughie? Cass? Ruthie?
    Maybe I'm slow, but for the life of me I cannot see why a fella ("one of the best-known criminals in Dublin" ) who only came into the show three weeks ago, would bother his arse with either a badly-styled publican or a thick, bull-necked loaf like Damo.
    And now Keogh is threatening to, well, what exactly is he threatening to do to Damo's daughter?
    Take away her soother? Throw out her gripe water ? Deprive her of her potty?
    As all the best TV shows say, "Watch this space......

coolhull wrote: »
    Does anyone, anyone, have a fcukin clue why Keogh and Robbie are at loggerheads? And now, for the love of God, Damien is drawn into this badly-drawn triangle too. Who's next? Hughie? Cass? Ruthie?
    Maybe I'm slow, but for the life of me I cannot see why a fella ("one of the best-known criminals in Dublin" ) who only came into the show three weeks ago, would bother his arse with either a badly-styled publican or a thick, bull-necked loaf like Damo.
    And now Keogh is threatening to, well, what exactly is he threatening to do to Damo's daughter?

Good point coolhull. This storyline only started about 2 weeks ago and is now immensely complex and multi stranded and I also cant pinpoint exactly why Robbie and Hot Lips are at loggerheads. Probably something to do with Snarler mentioning Billy Meehan or Cathal or some other gangster...my head hurts.

Robbie shouldn't have bothered coming back!

:D:D
    I was going to post the same thing last night but hadn’t the energy. What on earth is the issue with Keogh and Robbie? I haven’t a clue what’s going on and my heads melted with it.

Kerri Anne dead, Will in a coma and this weird situation with Keogh all in the last week , are the writers on speed or something ??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭glenfieldman

:D:D
    I was going to post the same thing last night but hadn’t the energy. What on earth is the issue with Keogh and Robbie? I haven’t a clue what’s going on and my heads melted with it.

Kerri Anne dead, Will in a coma and this weird situation with Keogh all in the last week , are the writers on speed or something ??

No just as thick as pig ****, and allowed to write this crap by Sam "Home and Away" Atwell, I wish he would f**k off back to OZ

branie2 wrote: »
    Sash is a lesbian

Only sometimes and what happened to her and Dean?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,189 ✭✭✭jos28

That phrase sums up FC for me - so, so many badly drawn triangles

Is Cathal's lock up the same one Ciaran had, now Keogh is using it

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Is Cathal's lock up the same one Ciaran had, now Keogh is using it

Looks like it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,807 ✭✭✭Jurgen Klopp

Tommy slags Paul about unrequited love with Jane

Paul: Somebody should warn Jane your looking to move back into her attic

Brilliant :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,022 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Is Cathal's lock up the same one Ciaran had, now Keogh lis using it

I thought that was the place where Spallan had his business, the place where Nora was employed as a cleaner. ... :D

Well done Laura bringing Jack back to the house of horrors, another victim for Keogh to intimate... :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭glenfieldman

That Delores is some nosy witch
    Asking Yeats what he was doing in a house that has not hers
    Gee bag

Hot Lips would want to change his black hoodie and jumper combination, I can smell it from here!

That Delores is some nosy witch
    Asking Yeats what he was doing in a house that has not hers
    Gee bag

She really is a Gee bag lately, anywhere Christano and his brother are she's hanging about getting into their business and now looking after the daughter, WTF, it was only a couple of days ago she was poking her nose into the Bishops business.... I feel I'm getting obsessed about this cachacter the way Wanderer is getting obsessed about The Snarler /Carol. :mad:

• Advertisement

I thought Melanie was working in the laundry place and not Jane.

Honestly I can't keep up with this crap

How is this thread still going at 10,000 plus posts. I thought it self exploded after 10,000 posts

• Registered Users Posts: 8,365 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

How is this thread still going at 10,000 plus posts. I thought it self exploded after 10,000 posts

It's a Fair City thread, it's fictional...

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

I watch it for the comedy elements...... Here's Delores in a couple of years sitting in Venos, the Pig, or anywhere they'll have her. ...

462461.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭Niall_76

After the hit and run they said they were going to check cctv cameras from the shops to see the driver. Well Aidan was standing beside Robbie in from of everyone who was there. And people in the Pig would’ve seen him taking Robbie out of there. So how the hell can this be pinned on him?

What make were those cigarettes Keogh was packing?

I thought that was the place where Spallan had his business, the place where Nora was employed as a cleaner. ... :D

That butcher slaughter house looked bigger, like a warehouse

• Registered Users Posts: 5,959 ✭✭✭Mena Mitty

What make were those cigarettes Keogh was packing?

Triple X cancer sticks, kill you 3 times faster than the legit ones. He said as much himself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

Mena Mitty wrote: »
    Triple X cancer sticks, kill you 3 times faster than the legit ones. He said as much himself.

Must be a great draw off them so. May rewind back and see what they were.

• Advertisement

Kerri-Ann/Jenny Dixon is on Today now and she'd basically wearing a ball gown!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement