Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trivial things that make you happy - Part 2 - The Happyning

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Daisy78

Spending time with my lovely brother.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,252 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Watching videos I took today :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

New Home wrote:
    But of course you are! You're eleventeen months pregnant, and you're due on the 32nd of Octember, remember? Come on, Kat, we went through this, keep up!

Haha 32nd of Octember.... oh yeah I forgot!!! :P

Nearly 12 hours later and I'm still laughing about it.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Autosport wrote: »
    Watching videos I took today :D

Must be videos of tedo so is it :3?

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Autosport wrote:
    Watching videos I took today

Must be videos of tedo so is it :3?

That's what I'm thinking too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

That there is turf to bring in for later... and that as it is at the far end of the old house, the dog and I will get some exercise and air bringing it in ... ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,252 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    That's what I'm thinking too.

Sweaty Teddy :eek:

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭Lorelli!

Crikey,

Use of the word Crikey makes me th! :D

Its nearly as bad as me saying Jeez Louise all the time! Have no idea where I picked that awful thing up from :o:)

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,616 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Footloose?

New Home wrote: »
    Footloose?

Maybe! Think I have to stop saying it! Cut loose :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Lorelli! wrote: »
    Use of the word Crikey makes me th! :D

Its nearly as bad as me saying Jeez Louise all the time! Have no idea where I picked that awful thing up from :o:)

I also quote Alf Stewart

"Well stone the flaming crows"

And

"Ya flamming galah"

:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

I also quote Alf Stewart

"Well stone the flaming crows"

And

"Ya flamming galah"

Struth! Get the Ute!

Lorelli! wrote: »
    Maybe! Think I have to stop saying it! Cut loose :)

I normally save my face palm gifs for homeo but I'll make an exception for you today

polar-bear-facepalm-big.jpg

I normally save my face palm gifs for homeo but I'll make an exception for you today

polar-bear-facepalm-big.jpg

Crikey seph! That's harsh :D

• Registered Users Posts: 548 ✭✭✭Whocanibe

Had a hilarious Whatsapp conversation with grandson, he's so funny, gave me such a lift.

As the saying goes, if I'd known how great grandchildren were, I'd have had them first. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,299 ✭✭✭✭branie2

The smell of pages in old books

• Registered Users Posts: 548 ✭✭✭Whocanibe

Happy to be heading out tonight for a birthday meal and drinks with the "girls" :pac: but a little sad too that one of us is no longer with us.

Mad as a box of frogs the lot of them, so should be a good night. :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,106 ✭✭✭PlaneSpeeking

Deciding to have a day off the healthy eating plan - lost 30lbs and a footy shirt size since May's end.

These M&Ms never tasted so sweet!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Deciding to have a day off the healthy eating plan - lost 30lbs and a footy shirt size since May's end.

These M&Ms never tasted so sweet!!!

Fair dues!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,032 ✭✭✭Bredabe

Got a text message from my sister this am, properly spelled, punctuated and understandable.

Sis has early onset dementia and is attending a workshop to help her with such skills. Happy that its working so well for her!

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,106 ✭✭✭PlaneSpeeking

Bredabe wrote: »
    Got a text message from my sister this am, properly spelled, punctuated and understandable.

Sis has early onset dementia and is attending a workshop to help her with such skills. Happy that its working so well for her!

The dust in this room, setting off my allergies.

That's my story - sniffle - and I'm sticking to it!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

Pears from my friend's garden. They are the ripest, juiciest, tastiest ones I've ever had.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,113 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Tomatoes from the garden , they taste like tomatoes and with a little salt are heavenly

• Registered Users Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    Tomatoes from the garden , they taste like tomatoes and with a little salt are heavenly

Mine haven't yet ripened and I fear it's gone too late for them. If I knew someone with a greenhouse I'd happily donate them as they are absolutely laden down with fruit, it will be such a shame if they go to waste.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,113 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Dial Hard wrote: »
    Mine haven't yet ripened and I fear it's gone too late for them. If I knew someone with a greenhouse I'd happily donate them as they are absolutely laden down with fruit, it will be such a shame if they go to waste.

If they are green still bring them in and put on a south facing window sill .Sometimes this works . Ours were in a little Lidl plastic covered green house and thrived in there on a south facing wall /I think it cost us €35 or so at the time .

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    If they are green still bring them in and put on a south facing window sill .Sometimes this works . Ours were in a little Lidl plastic covered green house and thrived in there on a south facing wall /I think it cost us €35 or so at the time .

Just do not let them touch each other? Line them up ;)

reading your happies makes me happy on a dark tired day.. THANK YOU!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,616 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

I thought I had run out of cookies, but I found another pack I had forgotten about at the bottom of a shopping bag I had put away. \o/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭SirChenjin

Hearing the post arrive and knowing that it's a new book that I pre-ordered a while back.

• Advertisement

MY tallest sunflower is just starting to show pure gold at the centre.... and my internet has been flickering and when I emailed the server I got such a prompt and reassuring email .... small local company; thank you westnet!

Banjaxed and drained but happy to sleep for me..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement