Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Gameweek 3 Captain Poll

• 22-08-2018 9:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 42,079 ✭✭✭✭

Probably going for Salah this week.

Who will you captain? 243 votes

Aguero (wol)
    0%
    Sterling (wol)
    25%
    BigConmachiavellianmethe whole year innMr_Roger_BongosAdMMMbohsmanBinkaStackseyMacker1billymitchellBagglyheraldofrinkironictoasterFrisbeeF1ngersmailrewopglennhysenInvinciblededaw 62 votes
    Mendy (wol)
    0%
    How Soon Is Now 1 vote
    Aubameyang (WHU)
    0%
    Captain Bob 1 vote
    Mkhitaryan (WHU)
    6%
    cashbackEvil_Clowncallaway92UpTheSlashersdicky dunneManzoor14Mocha JoedeadlinedayPizzlematthew the statueMokubawinneralrigh[Deleted User][Deleted User]shatners bassoonJayJoe1990 16 votes
    Richarlison (bou)
    0%
    Walter White 1 vote
    Salah (BHA)
    0%
    Mané (BHA)
    56%
    DingatronSkySterDempseyjesus_thats_greuRbaNDadesLemlin[Deleted User]elefantRikandbofpatmacArmaniJeanssDubh Geannainronan.h[Deleted User]franglan[Deleted User]clawdsmythy 138 votes
    Mitrovic (BUR)
    7%
    SickBoyShaque attackPaddy_Irishmanmonster1eoghan104Ace2007Father HernandezRegaMR NINEdouble GGmunster87Beltstubathecomedianhobie21The Royal Scamtimber trainBlondeBombschizo1014 19 votes
    Hazard (new)
    0%
    El festinogstack166 2 votes
    Kane (mun)
    0%
    Doogs27 1 vote
    Other (Comment in thread)
    0%
    GOOSEPAULKing Cantona 2 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Mané (BHA)
    Salah and sticking with it. Easy decision. Hopefully another article pops up and throws a spanner in the works :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 37,490 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

That Wolves defense is urging me towards Aguero.

Well that along with Brighton's performance against United.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,671 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

Sterling (wol)
    Aguero looked sh!t hot on Sunday, you couldn't tear me away from him this week.

Mkhitaryan (WHU)
    I captained Aguero at the weekend but I’m going to WC to bring in Aubameyang.

Captain Aubameyang. His season starts this weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,030 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

Salah is still a better option than Mane IMO, even though the former has scored better in both Liverpool's games.

Salah seems to be the one on the end of most chances, or at least the one they're actively trying to get on the end of them. he could've easily had 3 or 4 on Monday, which was not the case for Mane.

• Advertisement

Mané (BHA)
    Salah and sticking with it.

I should note it's my birthday this week and I'm extremely unlucky on birthdays so I would avoid picking Salah with me :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,225 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

Mané (BHA)
    Has to be Mo. The old reliable!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,410 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Mané (BHA)
    Dunk is going to miss out for Brighton so Balogan will be making his debut. Salah locked in for me now.

Mkhitaryan (WHU)
    Dunk is going to miss out for Brighton so Balogan will be making his debut. Salah locked in for me now.

That does make a big difference now.

Mané (BHA)
    That does make a big difference now.

I guess you could say it's a Slam Dunk.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Mané (BHA)
    I should note it's my birthday this week and I'm extremely unlucky on birthdays so I would avoid picking Salah with me :pac:

If you could move to Mane that would be just great

• Registered Users Posts: 11,199 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

Mitrovic (BUR)
    Mane for somewhat of a differential

• Registered Users Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Benimar

Mané (BHA)
    Salah.

He was a bit 'off' on Monday night, but got 2 assists and could conceivably have had 2 goals on another day.

If he is 'on it' he is capable of a big score. so is Aguero of course, but Brighton have a habit of getting a hiding from Liverpool.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭wrestlemaniac

Mané (BHA)
    Salah for me.

I'd expect City to play with two wingers as Wolves are a team who play possession so that means one up top. Jesus and Aguero sharing game time I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭Fromvert

Mané (BHA)
    Chris Hughton loves to take an absolute hiding off Liverpool, Brighton just got themselves a big win I expect them come and have a go at Liverpool and get ripped apart. Salah for me

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

Mané (BHA)
    SlickRic wrote: »
    Salah is still a better option than Mane IMO, even though the former has scored better in both Liverpool's games.

Salah seems to be the one on the end of most chances, or at least the one they're actively trying to get on the end of them. he could've easily had 3 or 4 on Monday, which was not the case for Mane.

His inability to get bonus points is a bit annoying, but I'm still going for him this weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 7,034 ✭✭✭COH

Mané (BHA)
    Think I'll take a punt on Salah

• Registered Users Posts: 5,022 ✭✭✭jamesbere

Sterling (wol)
    Aguero for me, wolves won't be able to cope with that city attack. Salah will do well this week aswell. Don't think it will matter which of the two you captain

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭student7890

Mané (BHA)
    Triple Captain Kun anyone up for it?

Beam me up Scotty.

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭student7890

Mané (BHA)
    Triple Captain Kun anyone up for it?

:rolleyes: Very Well, I'll till this rich land alone or wait for Fulham, Cardiff or Brighton. :confused:

Beam me up Scotty.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 879 ✭✭✭The Phantom Jipper

Aguero for me. Wolves seem to have ideas above their station, I can see Aguero running riot again.

Mané (BHA)
    When's the last time a player got back to back hat tricks or so? Can't see Kun going nuts.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭Fromvert

Mané (BHA)
    Where's Jamie Jackson, Pep to rest Kun and Sterling/Sane/Mahrez to come in

• Registered Users Posts: 5,022 ✭✭✭jamesbere

Sterling (wol)
    When's the last time a player got back to back hat tricks or so? Can't see Kun going nuts.

1 goal and 3 assists would be acceptable

• Registered Users Posts: 3,159 ✭✭✭Dearg81

Kane did it last December against Southampton and Burnley.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Salah or Aguero.... probably Salah

• Registered Users Posts: 4,647 ✭✭✭elefant

Mané (BHA)
    Dearg81 wrote: »
    Kane did it last December against Southampton and Burnley.

What Kane did to my season at the end of that month will forever be all that remains in my memories of him from that time.

Mkhitaryan (WHU)
    That poll result is fairly worrying for the non Salah captainers.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Salah

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,777 ✭✭✭KathleenGrant

Sterling (wol)
    That poll result is fairly worrying for the non Salah captainers.

Even worse for non Salah owners!

Advertisement