Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Ireland V All Blacks tickets ?

• 20-05-2018 4:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 827 ✭✭✭

Anyone any idea of when these are going on sale ? Any idea of prices, can't seem to find on the web.

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 40,980 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

westgolf wrote: »
    Anyone any idea of when these are going on sale ? Any idea of prices, can't seem to find on the web.

Highly unlikely they will go on general sale.

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭redmca2

I was just checking the IRFU site for Ireland fixtures.

The calendar goes from June (3 v Australia) the the 6 Nations in 2019, no mention of the autumn internationals at all :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 827 ✭✭✭westgolf

redmca2 wrote: »

The calendar goes from June (3 v Australia) the the 6 Nations in 2019, no mention of the autumn internationals at all :confused:

Same as that, thought I'd missed the page or the drop down menu ?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,967 ✭✭✭✭The Lost Sheep

redmca2 wrote: »

Fixtures mightnt go up on site for while yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 780 ✭✭✭Kirk Van Houten

Got option to buy some tickets for the game. Were 135 each, face value.

• Advertisement

Premium Level € 139
    Category 1 € 114
    Category 2 € 104
    Category 3 € 84
    Category 4 € 59

• Registered Users Posts: 827 ✭✭✭westgolf

sydthebeat wrote: »
    Premium Level € 139
    Category 1 € 114
    Category 2 € 104
    Category 3 € 84
    Category 4 € 59

Is this off IRFU website ?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

sydthebeat wrote: »
    Premium Level € 139
    Category 1 € 114
    Category 2 € 104
    Category 3 € 84
    Category 4 € 59

are these on a supporters club site? will leinster season ticket holders have a lottery?

all blacks game should be in Croker

westgolf wrote: »
    Is this off IRFU website ?

Nope, sent to me by email

Stheno wrote: »
    are these on a supporters club site? will leinster season ticket holders have a lottery?

all blacks game should be in Croker
    No it shouldnt be in croker. all varies on what allocation leinster get and how many apply if there will be lottery or not.

prices
    https://www.irishtimes.com/sport/rugby/tickets-to-ireland-v-new-zealand-to-break-100-barrier-1.3481743

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭The Caveman

I see the game is on the 17th November. But nothing yet on the IRFU site.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

No it shouldnt be in croker. all varies on what allocation leinster get and how many apply if there will be lottery or not.

prices
    https://www.irishtimes.com/sport/rugby/tickets-to-ireland-v-new-zealand-to-break-100-barrier-1.3481743

Why not? It'll allow for more people tp get to see it, and maybe take down the high price of the tickets, whats the problem with croker?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭bren2002

Contractual arrangements with sponsors for starters, Ireland have to play Test matches in Aviva stadium.

vicwatson wrote: »
    Why not? It'll allow for more people tp get to see it, and maybe take down the high price of the tickets, whats the problem with croker?
    It wont. Aviva sponsorship means all tests have to be there. IRFU would be paying rent which would affect prices and IRFU makes more from Aviva games which means more reinvested back into the sport across the country

• Registered Users Posts: 8,599 ✭✭✭ScrubsfanChris

It wont. Aviva sponsorship means all tests have to be there. IRFU would be paying rent which would affect prices and IRFU makes more from Aviva games which means more reinvested back into the sport across the country
    Last Ireland home game outside Dublin was 2008 if I recall, Canada in Thomond Park.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Heres Johnny

Get onto a friend that's a member of a rugby club is your best bet. They might be able to help you. But no guarantees. I've had 5 or 6 people ask me at this stage no way can I help them all.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭icdg

Last Ireland home game outside Dublin was 2008 if I recall, Canada in Thomond Park.

There was Ireland XV v Fiji in Thomond Park in 2012. Ireland didn’t award caps (so as to keep to the word of the Aviva deal) but I think Fiji did. 53-0 iirc. Don’t think there’s been a similar match since.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,515 ✭✭✭arsebiscuits1

Ireland played the Baabaas in Thomond more recently also. Uncapped fixture with a threabare team. Collie O'Shea started 13.

As for getting tickets for this... You'd better start your prayers now.

Ten year ticket holders will all take theirs. Then most will go out to clubs. Of which none will get returned.

A smaller allocation will go to the Supporters Club but that is normally a bit of a lotto for the massive games.

I don't think there will be any on general sale for this. Which I actually love... means ticketmaster wont be getting anything ha

• Registered Users Posts: 10,885 ✭✭✭✭Riskymove

I don't think there will be any on general sale for this. Which I actually love... means ticketmaster wont be getting anything ha

the recent ticket sale through Munster was via ticketmaster

pretty sure they are Leinster's ticket partner also

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Supporters Club Ticket Sale - Guinness Series 2018[/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif] [/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Tickets for Ireland’s Guinness Series internationals in November will go on sale to Supporters Club members on Wednesday, June 27th. Please read the following email carefully.

If your membership has expired you must renew before 1 p.m. on Friday, June 22nd to be included in the pre-sale. The club will close for renewals from that time until after the priority sale.

The sale will start at 10 a.m. on Wednesday, June 27th and will last until 6pm on Thursday, June 28th. Please note that some tickets and categories will sell fast and that demand will be high at the start of the sale.

Please note that not all categories of ticket will be available for sale.

Any remaining tickets will go on general sale on Friday, June 29th at 10 a.m.

Members will receive an email with the links, password and ticket limits per game in the afternoon of Tuesday, June 26th.

There are a very limited number of tickets for the game against New Zealand. Demand will be high and you can expect the tickets for this game to sell out very fast.

We are also pleased to announce that the always popular Supporters Club Match Day Event will take place at the game against the USA. Tickets are priced at 125 Euro for 2 adults and 2 children for this family friendly event which includes your match ticket, access to the Havelock Suite before the game and a post-match appearance by some of the squad. The event is not available as part of any of the packages.

Guinness Series 2018
    Ireland v Argentina, Aviva Stadium, Saturday November 10th, 6.30 p.m.

Ireland v New Zealand, Aviva Stadium, Saturday November 17th, 7.00 p.m.

Ireland v USA, Aviva Stadium, Saturday November 24th, 6.30

Ticket Sale Details – Key Dates
    Supporters Club closes for renewals – 1 p.m., Friday, June 22nd

Passwords & Links Sent to members – Afternoon, Tuesday, June 26th

Supporters Club Ticket Sale – 10 a.m., Wednesday, June 27th to 6 p.m. Thursday, June 28th

General Sale – 10 a.m. Friday, June 29th[/font]

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭daddy pig

If you are a member of the supporters club and went to buy tickets - how many are you allowed purchase? is it just the 1 ticket per membership?

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Members will receive an email with the links, password and ticket limits per game in the afternoon of Tuesday, June 26th[/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭mystic86

What presale is happening on Wednesday, is it just the presale for members of the IRFU supporters club? I know 3 have presales for events in the 3Arena for example, do sponsors also have presale access from Wednesday for these games in the Aviva? The likes of Vodafone or Aviva etc.? Anyone familiar with this? Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭mystic86

mystic86 wrote: »
    What presale is happening on Wednesday, is it just the presale for members of the IRFU supporters club? I know 3 have presales for events in the 3Arena for example, do sponsors also have presale access from Wednesday for these games in the Aviva? The likes of Vodafone or Aviva etc.? Anyone familiar with this? Thanks.

bump...? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Goldigga

mystic86 wrote: »
    bump...? :)

IRFU supporters club sale

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Dear Member,

The Irish Rugby Supporters Club Ticket Sale takes place from 10 a.m. on Wednesday, June 27th to 6 p.m. on Thursday June 28th.

Please follow the instructions below carefully. Please note that demand will be extremely high for the New Zealand game and we expect the tickets to sell out fast.

Tickets for the Supporters Club Match Day Event at the Ireland v USA game are also on sale as a separate item with the link below.

Ticket Limits

Should you get to purchase the following limits apply:
    Ireland v New Zealand – 2
    Ireland v Argentina – 4
    Ireland v USA – 8

This applies to individual match tickets as well as packages e.g. if you are buying New Zealand tickets you may only buy two tickets for Ireland v New Zealand or two packages that contain New Zealand Tickets.[/font]

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 4,991 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shane732

Would you throw up your codes..

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Your password to purchase tickets for Ireland v Argentina: AR4BA87Z ( 2 left)
    Your password to purchase tickets for Ireland v USA: US8BC7GK[/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]sorry, NZ tickets used, got them...[/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]www.ticketmaster.ie/irfupresale[/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 16,669 ✭✭✭✭Clegg

Got 3 tickets for Ire/Arg.

Tickets for the NZ game seem to have sold out almost immediately.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭thomond2006

The ticket price increase seems to have worked then.

Advertisement