Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ireland V All Blacks tickets ?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,236 ✭✭✭Sanjuro

Here are the codes I didn't use.

Your password to purchase tickets for Ireland v Argentina: AR4FWVK4
    Your password to purchase tickets for Ireland v USA: US8FTYWG

Sorry about the NZ one, but I used that myself. Got two fairly ****ty tickets, but I am absolutely not complaining.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

I was online before the pre-sale started, plugged in my NZ unlock code at 10am sharp, and nothing. No tickets at all. Very disappointed with this, would have expected to get some form of sh*tty ticket at least.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,772 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

got 2 in Block 140

€211.90 for 2 but happy too have them. Could be an unreal game if both teams play to there potential

Why is the game on so late ??? 7pm kick off

Noticed there playing England the week before us, maybe they might break a few of them up for us

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Goldigga

Went for the 3 game package hoping that it might be easier.. After fumbling with the options for a few seconds, i got them. 527 Row C... Very happy with that!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,519 ✭✭✭arsebiscuits1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,236 ✭✭✭Sanjuro

dudara wrote: »
    I was online before the pre-sale started, plugged in my NZ unlock code at 10am sharp, and nothing. No tickets at all. Very disappointed with this, would have expected to get some form of sh*tty ticket at least.

Same thing happened to me with all three home Six Nations games this year. Even with Supporters Club membership, it seems to be a massive gamble.For now, it seems the rugby gods have smiled upon me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭banchang

Supporters Club presale is an absolute joke. How many tickets did they put out for NZ game ?

Complete waste of money.

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭The Caveman

Sanjuro wrote: »
    dudara wrote: »

Same thing happened to me with all three home Six Nations games this year. Even with Supporters Club membership, it seems to be a massive gamble.For now, it seems the rugby gods have smiled upon me.
    I agree, did not get a single Six Nations ticket, but got 2 x tickets to all 3 matched today...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭JMNolan

banchang wrote: »
    Supporters Club presale is an absolute joke. How many tickets did they put out for NZ game ?

Complete waste of money.

I disagree, I got 2 All Blacks tickets, very happy. Got to see Ireland England last year too via supporters club.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,721 ✭✭✭CZ 453

Went directly into the 3 match pack section. Nothing.
    After a while went back out to main menu where I could enter my code and got block 510.
    Bit of a nightmare in terms of entering the code. I'd say I was one of the first on this morning yet couldn't enter the code in the specific match pack.I'd imagine plenty of others had this too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 ciara252

I have tickets for block 503 row H. Just realized on receipt it says Restricted View, just wondering if anyone knows how restricted they are ???? I've had seats similar to this on other side of pitch and there wasn't a problem with those .....

• Registered Users Posts: 16,674 ✭✭✭✭Clegg

The argument about the worth of the supporters club comes up from time to time and I always fall on the side in favour of it. They don't promise tickets for any game but rather the access to them if they become available. I got to see 2 home 6N games this year which I wouldn't have been able to if I weren't a member of the supporters club.

I'm disappointed I couldn't get tickets for the NZ game but thems the breaks. Demand is huge for this fixture and always has been. I also got to see them at Lansdowne in 2016. Also from tickets bought through the supporters club.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 4,991 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shane732

Complete waste of money.

Not at all. It's the best money I spend in the year. I got AB tickets and Wales tickets this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭Pandiani

ciara252 wrote: »
    I have tickets for block 503 row H. Just realized on receipt it says Restricted View, just wondering if anyone knows how restricted they are ???? I've had seats similar to this on other side of pitch and there wasn't a problem with those .....

Its the row behind the disabled section. They'd be grand I'd say

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Sanjuro wrote: »

I got the three home matches for the 6 Nations this year, but purchased the tickets via a work connection we have. Didn't use the Supporter's Club for those

I know these were in very high demand but, as someone who goes annually to the 6 Nations and Autumn series, plus several Leinster or Munster matches per year, I still feel disappointed.

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭random_banter

Would you say there is far more demand this year for AB's tickets due to the season that's in it?

Have never had a problem securing tickets for the autumn internationals before, when they went on general sale (granted, I generally buy the 3 game package). Doesn't look like that will be happening this year!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,721 ✭✭✭pawrick

Missed the NZ tickets as the seats i was offered were too low on the north stand which i dont like for watching the game. Picked up tickets to the USA game though and at least I'll be able to bring a few more mates with me to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭PMC83

Supporters club has always been a lottery and in fairness they are pretty open about that. I've always been lucky with them having seen the Abs as well as England on their last two visits.

I think a lot of people try and choose specific price categories when picking, which can trip you up, usually I bite the bullet and click 'best available' as it pushes the whole thing through more quickly. But this can yield expensive results!

50 quid though is a bit of a rip-off, this year I didn't even get a scarf off them!

Complete waste of money.

I'm sure you'll have no problem getting Argentina or USA tickets.

Where does it mention that you're guaranteed a ticket?

No one forced you to buy membership

Would you say there is far more demand this year for AB's tickets due to the season that's in it?

Have never had a problem securing tickets for the autumn internationals before, when they went on general sale (granted, I generally buy the 3 game package). Doesn't look like that will be happening this year!

Definitely I reckon.

Leinster and Ireland have made the Aviva a very good place to go this year.

But I feel tickets were in as high a demand as they were in 2016

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭timaru89

Wales in 6N this year was the first time I missed out on tickets through Supporters' Club, but managed to get the three match pack this morning so all is forgiven :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,967 ✭✭✭✭The Lost Sheep

Supporters Club presale is an absolute joke. How many tickets did they put out for NZ game?

Complete waste of money.
    Supporters club doesnt get as many tickets for some games as the clubs, provincial branches etc will have higher demand fr them

Not really New Zealand games will always have extremely high demand. As much as big home 6 nations games.

I bought All Blacks tickets in October(!!!) for the November match in 2013.

A couple of years ago, I had to rely on people I know to sort me out with tickets.

I hold very little hope of getting tickets for this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 796 ✭✭✭Johnnio13

I'm sure you'll have no problem getting Argentina or USA tickets.

Where does it mention that you're guaranteed a ticket?

No one forced you to buy membership

Tickets for Ireland home games are distributed through rugby clubs and affiliated schools. Thereafter any remaining tickets go on sale to members of the Irish Rugby Supporters Club.
    Please note that membership does not guarantee tickets.

Couldn't get NZ tickets through supportters club. Sold out in 3mins.
    No prob on the Vodafone presale though. A couple of us got tickets up to 10:15
    I wonder did Vodafone have more than Supporters Club allocation?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,521 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

Johnnio13 wrote: »
    Couldn't get NZ tickets through supportters club. Sold out in 3mins.
    No prob on the Vodafone presale though. A couple of us got tickets up to 10:15
    I wonder did Vodafone have more than Supporters Club allocation?

I thought there was no Vodafone Presale this year ?

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Goldigga

https://www.ticketmaster.ie/vodafonerugby
    Wasn't sent a link or anything. just found a thread stating this was a link from last year and it seems the same again this year. looks like vodafone didnt send out any links though..
    They had individual tickets for games. no packages. NZ obviously all gone now though.

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭daddy pig

First year in supporters club - i went straight to the 3 game package assuming most people would try just the single new zealand tickets - got excellent seats in block 104

• Registered Users Posts: 14,521 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

The general sale links for tomorrow for the New Zealand match and all packages have been removed from Ticketmaster so there will be no tickets available tomorrow.
    Sorry, but this event no longer exists in our database
    Wasn't sent a link or anything. just found a thread stating this was a link from last year and it seems the same again this year. looks like vodafone didnt send out any links though..

Obviously Vodafone staff decided to keep most of the tickets for themselves this year .
    Seems no code was required either which is a bit crazy.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,113 ✭✭✭twinytwo

daddy pig wrote: »
    First year in supporters club - i went straight to the 3 game package assuming most people would try just the single new zealand tickets - got excellent seats in block 104

I didn't even get the email :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭LandersDublin

twinytwo wrote: »
    I didn't even get the email :pac:

Majority do go for the singles, But so many where apparently issued to the 10 years, So left general Supporters Club with a small amount unless you went for the Double header or 3 way.

Its annoying to hear guys buy tickets at 110 or 140 and sell the following day for 200 250. Scalpers!!

Advertisement