Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trivial things that make you happy - Part 2 - The Happyning

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

A huge slice of coffee cake and a dollop of cream would make me very happy right now.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,441 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Galaxy Minstrels. :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,032 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Hagen Daz vanilla ice cream down to 4 euro, this won't end well :3.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,441 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

That ice-cream needs some minstrels. :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,032 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

New Home wrote: »
    That ice-cream needs some minstrels. :D

You just happen to have minstrels homeo.........interesting :3.

:D :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Just after having some homemade chicken curry.

Some ice-cream would be nice to wash it down.

**slides bowl across to Seph**

You just happen to have minstrels homeo.........interesting :3.

:D :pac:

"HAD" Minstrels, Seph, "HAD". Not "HAVE". Big difference. biggrin.png

• Registered Users Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭Bredabe

Being able to sleep in a shortie light nighty, with the window open ON the bed, only getting IN to it later on in the wee hours when it gets cooler.

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Going out tonight! Yayyy! Better get a move on.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

Celebratory cake for all ðŸ˜ðŸ°

TH: I made a shoe rack all by myself (flat pack but still!) I am a DIY expert!

• Advertisement

This isn't trivial at all but my friends :)

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Colser wrote: »
    A huge slice of coffee cake and a dollop of cream would make me very happy right now.

STOP ALREADY! Making me yearn! And I am far far from coffee cake and cream .. I can do madeira cake and custard but not the same !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Cleopatra_

I just signed up to do an online psychology course and I sent off an email for a volunteer position as assistant manager in a book shop. Since I haven't been working due to health problems my mental health has taken a dive too and I feel good that I'm trying my best to dig my way out of it. Hopefully this will be a way to make friends too :)

Hagen Daz vanilla ice cream down to 4 euro, this won't end well :3.

Well I ate 3/4 of it............I regret nothing :3.

And I am sure they think the same way about thee.. ;)

Happy that my small cat loves me, even though it really is too hot to have a thick furred purrer snuggling up to you.. Love has its costs and is cheap at the price ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 398 ✭✭Herpes Free Since03

Perhaps it's not the weather to have a nice furry pussy snuggling up to you... but we all have to make sacrifices

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Was counting the reasons for feeling so happy today. Most far from trivial but; a great family who all get on with each other (siblings, spouses, in-laws, cousins etc.), good friends to laugh and cry with, sunshine and splendid gardens, holidays approaching, a cupboard and fridge full of food, good gin, good health, a few bob in the wallet, the house painted from top to bottom, a car I just love, excellent neighbours, and a couple of bars of chocolate that are screaming to be eaten tonight.

Happy the day is all but over for me;but happy too hoping that all others enjoy the evening...

Fully agree. It's also worth telling them so.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,215 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Just remembered Seph didn't eat all the ice cream I bought last week so time for a scoop or 2!

Poochie05 wrote: »
    Just remembered Seph didn't eat all the ice cream I bought last week so time for a scoop or 2!

I said I'd better leave some for you :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,700 ✭✭✭Mountainsandh

TH I'm going out tomorrow ! I go out like, twice a year or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Having a BBQ this evening

All my little plants in my Memory Garden are looking strong and healthy; I go out early every day to review the troops ;)

The yellow rose bush has a triple but about to burst into golden sunshine.. Marguerites that were here already are straining to flower...

Summer .... happiness is flowering ..

Just arranged for an elderly neighbour (85 today) to come back to ours for coffee and cake after mass. Her family, who live with her, are away to Bloom today so she would be home alone. She's full of life, good humoured, and a bit of craic; so a treat for us to have some time with her.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

Just arranged for an elderly neighbour (85 today) to come back to ours for coffee and cake after mass. Her family, who live with her, are away to Bloom today so she would be home alone. She's full of life, good humoured, and a bit of craic; so a treat for us to have some time with her.

That's really lovely...

Colser wrote: »
    That's really lovely...

It is for us. She's a real tonic.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,215 ✭✭✭Poochie05

The ad with the babies dancing in their baby carriers. I know they're being manipulated by their adult handlers but their little faces leave you in no doubt they are enjoying it. Especially the last one who raises her arms too soon

• Advertisement

TH I didn't need a chain saw to cut open my avocado today :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement