Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for musicians to collaborate with!

Options
  • 03-05-2018 10:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Looking for musicians to collaborate with, who are interested in a original music project. We are Guitar/Bass heavy on effects, so be interested to hear from drummers/percussion synth/programmers music production with Albeton etc, singers also. We have a 24/7 rehearsal space. If you think you be interested in been part of a creative project that will not only be music based be also one that it is hoped will incorporate visual projection, send a pm.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Fugazifan

I'm very interested in this! I am an experienced musician, I record my own material using Reaper and Ableton. I sing and play guitar, bass and keys. Here is a link to a mash up of some of my stuff I produced. There's a mix of electronic and guitar stuff.

https://youtu.be/01q5RUXLh-4
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 15 xhanrahan

Hi there!
    Where you based?

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Fugazifan

I'm in Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 CrazyAce

Hi there :)
    I am an experienced drummer and also very interested in joining a project like this. I am also Dublin based and currently have a post titled Dublin Based Drummer Available if you want to take a look at that for some more info.

Advertisement