Advertisement
Private Profiles - an update on how they will be changing here
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.

Looking for musicians to collaborate with!

• 03-05-2018 9:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14 ✭✭✭ xhanrahan

Looking for musicians to collaborate with, who are interested in a original music project. We are Guitar/Bass heavy on effects, so be interested to hear from drummers/percussion synth/programmers music production with Albeton etc, singers also. We have a 24/7 rehearsal space. If you think you be interested in been part of a creative project that will not only be music based be also one that it is hoped will incorporate visual projection, send a pm.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30 ✭✭✭ Fugazifan

I'm very interested in this! I am an experienced musician, I record my own material using Reaper and Ableton. I sing and play guitar, bass and keys. Here is a link to a mash up of some of my stuff I produced. There's a mix of electronic and guitar stuff.

https://youtu.be/01q5RUXLh-4
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 14 ✭✭✭ xhanrahan

Hi there!
    Where you based?

• Registered Users Posts: 30 ✭✭✭ Fugazifan

I'm in Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 ✭✭✭ CrazyAce

Hi there :)
    I am an experienced drummer and also very interested in joining a project like this. I am also Dublin based and currently have a post titled Dublin Based Drummer Available if you want to take a look at that for some more info.

Advertisement