Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eurovision 2018

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭maudgone

All the Leinster fellas will be rushing back to the hotel to see Ryan in the Eurovision.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,681 ✭✭✭Try_harder

Tonight I will cheer:
    Ireland 🇮🇪
    Cyprus 🇨🇾
    Bulgaria 🇧🇬
    Israel 🇮🇱

And yeah for Finland 🇫🇮 France 🇫🇷 & UK 🇬🇧

• Registered Users Posts: 72,264 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

One hour to go!

aj0Q4tN.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,681 ✭✭✭Try_harder

goose2005 wrote: »
    and performs an abortion live on stage. while dabbing

Thats Czech Republic!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭EPAndlee

I had to cancel a few plans tonight to stay in and watch eurovision

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

EPAndlee wrote: »
    I had to cancel a few plans tonight to stay in and watch eurovision

A true fan never would've made plans in the first place :p

• Registered Users Posts: 45,553 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I've been weighing up these songs for the last few days and I've come to the following conclusion...

I've absolutely no idea who's going to win. Looking forward to what happens.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

It's so much more exciting with Ireland in it and actually in with a chance of winning! Really excited :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭EPAndlee

neonsofa wrote: »
    A true fan never would've made plans in the first place :p

Well it wasn't my idea to get married today

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 15,084 Mod ✭✭✭✭AndyBoBandy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,678 ✭✭✭SleetAndSnow

Chinese has arrived and bottles have been put into the fridge for the competition. Lets go!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,586 ✭✭✭✭An tUasal C

Really looking forward to the unpredictableness of tonight, so hard to know who’ll win and I’m really and genuinely hoping for a top 5 finish for Ireland! :)

Should be a fun night.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,003 ✭✭✭handlemaster

what time is this on at ?

what time is this on at ?

8pm :)

• Registered Users Posts: 45,553 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Chinese has arrived and bottles have been put into the fridge for the competition. Lets go!

The only Chinese involvement in this year's competition.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,736 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

CNN sent out a news alert...a study found when a nation is in the Eurovision, the people of that nation are more likely to be happy.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 15,084 Mod ✭✭✭✭AndyBoBandy

And if this doesn't bring a tear to your eyes....

• Registered Users Posts: 14,250 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

On another note, really enjoybig Niall Horan with the concert orchestra, he sounds great and seems like a genuine lad

• Registered Users Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭Rubberchikken

God that gerry ryan. Couldnt stand him.

• Advertisement

Really looking forward to the unpredictableness of tonight, so hard to know who’ll win and I’m really and genuinely hoping for a top 5 finish for Ireland! :)

Should be a fun night.

Me too...genuinely tough to call how the voting will play out.

Can’t wait :)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Berserker wrote: »
    We always give you a few points even if your song is rubbish, so you should reciprocate.

If your song is good enough it will get the votes, let's be honest the last few years the UK entry was rubbish.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

I have a score on the youngfella

• Registered Users Posts: 8,045 ✭✭✭Guffy

Can someone explain to me how Ireland are 3rd favourites to win this when the song was so bad? Is it as simple as putting two gay dancers on stage? I mean surely if Ireland were to come close to winning tonight it just shows how much of a joke the competition is.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,678 ✭✭✭SleetAndSnow

Guffy wrote: »
    Can someone explain to me how Ireland are 3rd favourites to win this when the song was so bad? Is it as simple as putting two gay dancers on stage? I mean surely if Ireland were to come close to winning tonight it just shows how much of a joke the competition is.

The song is bad in your opinion , I quite like it. It's latching onto the Ed Sheeran vibes among younger people and I find it quite thought out and catchy tbh. It's a simple setting too isn't super flashy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,955 ✭✭✭Sunflower 27

Guffy wrote: »

You may think it's bad, but clearly there is a lot of hype around it and many do like it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,955 ✭✭✭Sunflower 27

As an Australian living in Ireland well over a decade, I know what countries I'm backing. Enjoy all :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,045 ✭✭✭Guffy

I'm sorry but the performance in the semi's was terrible. I honestly don't know how it could be described as catchy.

Not here to troll btw or rise people, i was genuinely shocked when I saw the odds.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,966 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Marty or Graham ?

• Advertisement

S H O W T I M E

:cool:

Advertisement