Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW36 Matchday Thread

Options
1161718192022»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

iroced wrote: »
    56 with Kane (C) to go. Up 21k to 42k. My "Sterlanus" City trio contributing to half of it. Made my last week moves worth it so far. Now hopefully they run complete riot during the DW.
    iroced wrote: »
    Not a great night as a Kane (C). Minimum service from Harry (in the end it's only 3 pts more than Salah who blanked so expectations were much higher). And Alli, Eriksen & the whole Spurs defense stealing the show...

Still with 68 pts, that's a very good GW that gives me a real chance of a top 1% finish and who knows... if things go my way in the TC DGW, I might dream of a 4 digits finish... (though I feel top 20k is a more realistic dream target).
    Down 1k yesterday. A little surprised & disappointed by this but that's consistent with FPL Discovery figures.

Up 20k to 43k so for this GW. In all fairness it's above my expectations. Hopefully I can continue this trend for 2 more GWs :p...

• Registered Users Posts: 42,079 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

51 (-4), down 3k to 32k, my first red arrow since GW30.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

75 points.

OR of 45,288.

14 points behind the leader in my mini league.
    I have TC left, he has no chips.

Crucial decision to be made this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭Dubh Geannain

[panic bump] We're still talking about GW36 right?

• Registered Users Posts: 48,132 ✭✭✭✭km79

Well played sir
    Well played ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement