Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW36 Matchday Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36,103 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

Fellaini (Young)

• Registered Users Posts: 48,137 ✭✭✭✭km79

LOL
    Now one more save ddg please

All over
    With only ddg in a league surrounded by lingard and lukaku combos I'm delighted with that

And delighted to only have DDG for their dgw 34!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,671 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

28(-4). Kaptain Kane and Bavies to rescue the game week.

Could've done without the Pogba goal, but meh.

58 with Kane and Son to go.

Gained 12 points on the leader's 24 point lead, and he has Vert+Alli to go.

• Advertisement

Projected rank of 85k with captain Kane to go
    H
    E
    W
    T

Following the review, no assist is awarded for Man City’s 2nd goal. There are significant touches from Adrian & Rice that force the own goal awarded to Zabaleta

#FPL #WHUMCI

• Registered Users Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Trimm Trabb

Have Kane but not as captain.. currently around 30k mark.. is this one of those times where it’s better for me if he gets 2-6 points as opposed to going wild?

Have got the Kane/Salah captaincy wrong the majority of times this year - might go auto captain on one next season.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,379 ✭✭✭✭siblers

62 with Bavies and Son to go. Made huge ground but everything hangs on what happens tomorrow night. Kane could easily put a halt to my progress

• Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭stephenl15

Hennessey on my bench last week, Ryan this week ffs

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,018 ✭✭✭remoteboy

55 with Kane and Son to play. Kicking myself for captaining Mo instead of Harry and playing DDG over Pope but overall HEWT. Two free transfers next week and a bench boost burning a hole in my pocket.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,695 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

A Kane blank tomorrow and Eriksen goal is what I need tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 42,080 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

39 (-4) with Kane and Vertonghen to go. Just the one will be fine tomorrow Harry.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,654 ✭✭✭sheroman01

54pts with Kane (c) and Son to go. On a nice run of form recently, 520k to 200k in the last 6 GWs and leading main league. Hoping to break 100k as my main goal.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,508 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Had Sterling and DDG today and it cost me about 200 places.

44 points now. Hopefully Davies Eriksen and Son to play and battle Kaners.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

62 on BB with vert , alli and Kane to go. 50k jump to 82k.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

56 with Kane (C) to go. Up 21k to 42k. My "Sterlanus" City trio contributing to half of it. Made my last week moves worth it so far. Now hopefully they run complete riot during the DW.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,677 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

If you had a bad weekend lads, just image been the guy who was 1st in the OR. He's on 16 (-4).

• Registered Users Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭elefant

If you had a bad weekend lads, just image been the guy who was 1st in the OR. He's on 16 (-4).

This has actually cheered me up!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭scotchy

He still has Kane(C), Ali, and son.

But a lot of movement at the top of the overall and Ireland leagues this week.

💙 💛 💙 💛 💙 💛

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

scotchy wrote: »
    He still has Kane(C), Ali, and son.

But a lot of movement at the top of the overall and Ireland leagues this week.

46 points sees me rise to 188 overall and 13th in Ireland. Also joint top of the Boards League.

Captain Kane and Son to go. Could be a great week if they deliver the goods. I've now a good chance at the monthly cash league too as I'm the only one in the running with Kane C.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,228 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

I'm top of the FHFC and Bohs leages for April so need an Alli masterclass today while all other Spurs players do nothing :D

No problem!

:pac::pac::pac:

58 so far takes me up to 19k with Son and Kane to go.

Also, I'm comfortable with where I am for next week, which is lovely.

A shot at top 10k, which would be nice. getting the TC chip right will be key. Will I be safe and put it on Kane, or will I go with my gut and go Sterling?

• Registered Users Posts: 778 ✭✭✭bot43

An absolute nightmare week in the run in. No Robertson or Silva hurt. Salah blanking hurt. No Willian hurt.

I have 19 with 9 to come off the bench, with Kane and Karnezis to play later. Given quite a few have Kane captained Id be delighted with 0-0 tonight.

Have dropped about 15000 places to 30k :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,952 ✭✭✭Morzadec

T-b0n3 wrote: »
    46 points sees me rise to 188 overall and 13th in Ireland. Also joint top of the Boards League.

Captain Kane and Son to go. Could be a great week if they deliver the goods. I've now a good chance at the monthly cash league too as I'm the only one in the running with Kane C.

Back to neck and neck again! But not for long unless Kane misses a pen or something.

Switched captaincy to Salah last minute, have a feeling Kane is going to make me pay tonight!

Should still be in contention bar an absolutely ridiculous haul from him however.

Son, Kane, Lucas Moura, Alli all on the Spurs preview pic from changing room.

No Eriksen maybe?

https://twitter.com/SpursOfficial/status/991002462894030848?s=19

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

SlickRic wrote: »
    Son, Kane, Lucas Moura, Alli all on the Spurs preview pic from changing room.

No Eriksen maybe?

https://twitter.com/SpursOfficial/status/991002462894030848?s=19

or possibly he's playing deeper. Eriksen pretty much always plays when fit

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Eriksen Alli Son Kane all start. Bavies and Trippier also

• Registered Users Posts: 12,379 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Son, Davies, Ali, Eriksen and Kane all start

• Advertisement

Advertisement