Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trivial things that make you happy - Part 2 - The Happyning

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,681 ✭✭✭Try_harder

giphy.gif

Fixed that for you tags not[url][/url]

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

Two neighbours called in at different times this evening. One, an elderly man, loves the home baking, the cosy fire, and the chat. The second has an interest in the same type of books as myself, and we blathered away for a good half hour.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Happy its Friday, thank god!

cat-praying.jpg

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

madmaggie wrote: »
    Two neighbours called in at different times this evening. One, an elderly man, loves the home baking, the cosy fire, and the chat. The second has an interest in the same type of books as myself, and we blathered away for a good half hour.

That is truly lovely; thank you.. send me your address!!! (Worry not; we are cut off today with the weather..)
    You make my heart sing

Happy its Friday, thank god!

cat-praying.jpg

:pac:

er,, is that cat the wrong sex to wear a wimple?

• Advertisement

Happy to be safe inside. Warm bed,, warm cats! Warm coffee.. Who needs more?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Having dinner cooked for me tonight :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

I just saw a fella who is my doppleganger. The fecker looked cool as anything too...eh...just like me.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Belly is full of hot tea and toast :3
    I just saw a fella who is my doppleganger. The fecker looked cool as anything too...eh...just like me.

You know what they say about seeing your doppleganger right?
    Graces7 wrote: »
    er,, is that cat the wrong sex to wear a wimple?

Ehhh no sure myself :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

You know what they say about seeing your doppleganger right?

No...and don't tell me!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

An old school friend gave me a copy of a class photo from when we were 9 or 10. Everyone says I've never changed. Don't know whether to be TH that I'm not gone to rack and ruin, or TA that there hasn't been a massive improvement!

Elderly neighbour from last night has wife and daughters, but they don't bake. It's the simple things.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

I did a face swap thing with a picture of my granny. There's not much change in my face at all. TH I look like my granny.
    (TA I miss her so much)

madmaggie wrote: »
    An old school friend gave me a copy of a class photo from when we were 9 or 10. Everyone says I've never changed. Don't know whether to be TH that I'm not gone to rack and ruin, or TA that there hasn't been a massive improvement!

Elderly neighbour from last night has wife and daughters, but they don't bake. It's the simple things.

Oh indeed yes. Bless your kindness..

Home Time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

The craic from some old friends I met in town. "Remember So and So....?" "What ever happened to that eejit who used to...?" A laugh does wonders for the soul.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

TH that it's Friday :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭Bredabe

My last assignment is .............................................IN!, a free woman now, after work," kids",o/h in another country, more job training, healthcare. BUT not a single deadline hanging over me.

If there was a flamenco dancer icon available, I would have rows and rows of them under this.

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

THE SUN just came out; the roof is ticking! Please please stay out, sweet sun! I had to wade through a foot of water to get to my post box.

Bredabe wrote: »
    My last assignment is .............................................IN!, a free woman now, after work," kids",o/h in another country, more job training, healthcare. BUT not a single deadline hanging over me.

If there was a flamenco dancer icon available, I would have rows and rows of them under this.

I am sure someone here will have one?

Bredabe wrote: »

💃 💃 💃

Did these work?

• Advertisement

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

^^^
    I thought geology did that. :pac:

20minute nap :)

Friday makes me happy.. Had nasty official letters every day this week so at least a 2 day break now..time to reply of course...

Cats and dog fast asleep and stuffed with good food also makes me happy.

Sitting abed typing and my big cat has crept up the bed alongside. Seems t be asleep. Then he gazes soulfully into my eyes ,stretches out a soft white paw and rests it on my arm .Melts the heart!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Having far too much fun getting OKGoogle to play this that and the other on Youtube. She's like Sure! Or Here ya go! And song comes on hey presto just like magic! :) No need to press anything at all. :)

The fabulous evening sunshine and the bright colours of the countryside out the window. Deep yellow of the whin bushes in flower and the fresh green of grass finally wakening to growth.

And full as a tick after a huge dinner.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Jack Kanoff

This made me smile...bastard cats! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,460 ✭✭✭Barry Badrinath

Alexandra Daddario

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭Lorelli!

My dog is the cutest. He would eat anything, including the carpet on the stairs and the curtains in the kitchen ffs :/:) but whenever we are having dinner, he always comes to me because he knows I'm weak and he has this cute, innocent look on his face that's so hard to resist :( We make sure not to feed him too much but I love every opportunity I have to give him a treat :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement