Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Pokémon Go - Gen II

1322323324325326328»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭Jfrost

Dex completed bar regionals
    LIRn16q.jpg

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Jfrost wrote: »
    Dex completed bar regionals
    LIRn16q.jpg

I'm just behind you, missing Chimecho and Wynaut to have everything bar regionals.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,171 ✭✭✭syboit

Angron wrote: »
    Took a good 20 raids, but I finally got a shiny Lugia :D

Was also lucky to get one on Saturday, 20 people in lobby and 2 of us got shiny. Another 3-4 raids after that and 1 or 2 each time. Did 5 raids today and there was only 1 shiny in all those, and others saying very little earlier on too. Not sure if the %'s have dropped :(

Nice to see full lobbies again though, shiny variant definitely brought a lot of interest in doing more raids.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 9,720 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tenger

I'm just behind you, missing Chimecho and Wynaut to have everything bar regionals.

Those bloody 2!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭Rooy

Up to 115 on Hoenn now too after evolving Salamance yesterday , at bit of a loss who to make my walking buddy next , dont need any candies for evolves currently , hopefully they will release the remaining Gen 3 pokemons soon

• Advertisement

Rooy wrote: »
    Up to 115 on Hoenn now too after evolving Salamance yesterday , at bit of a loss who to make my walking buddy next , dont need any candies for evolves currently , hopefully they will release the remaining Gen 3 pokemons soon

No harm sticking with Bagon in order to power up your Salamance. I’m 75 candy short myself. 50km walked so far with my Bagon.

Tenger wrote: »
    No harm sticking with Bagon in order to power up your Salamance. I’m 75 candy short myself. 50km walked so far with my Bagon.

Have a 91% Salamance now , walked /caught to 105 candies initally , then did 9 10k eggs together , and hatched 3 Baguns , so have 70 additional candies now so will prob power up Salamance , dont see huge benefit to having a second one.
    Reverted to Chasney as walking buddy again to power up my Blisseys a bit until remaining Gen 3's are released.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Forgot to stick up a picture of my shiny :D Up in Dublin for today and tomorrow, did a few more raids. No shinies, but I did get a 98% Lugia.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭AMGer

Couple of days shy of the first anniversary since shiny Magikarp was released, I managed to go almost the whole year without one - yesterday seen Magikarp #2048 finally proved to be the one! And now my mind is completely fried as I got a second today!! Wtf Niantic!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Rsaeire

AMGer wrote: »
    Couple of days shy of the first anniversary since shiny Magikarp was released, I managed to go almost the whole year without one - yesterday seen Magikarp #2048 finally proved to be the one! And now my mind is completely fried as I got a second today!! Wtf Niantic!

That is a reward from Niantic for being patient sir, congrats!! ;)

• Advertisement

AMGer wrote: »

Seen 1551 , Shiny 0

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭DublinCJM

Rooy wrote: »
    Seen 1551 , Shiny 0

I'm not the only one left to not have shiny Magicarp so.

Seen 1340. Shiny 0.

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭Jfrost

yU0kouZ.jpg

And I caught 2 Shiny Magikarp

I have 2 shiny karp in 505 encounters. One wild, one raid.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,171 ✭✭✭syboit

https://pokemongolive.com/en/post/eggstravaganza2018/

dunno if I can take anymore egg-citement!! after the last 'windy egg' special event we just had.

Hopefully this egg event will get me Wynaut and/or Chimecho.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,259 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Seeing how I do a 9km round every day these days I'm hoping on some hefty discounts on egg hatchers 'cause I'll go through 8+ a day...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,110 ✭✭✭Thirdfox

Got my shiny Lugia on 5th try :D

Lugia was my worst legendary in terms of catch rate (back from the first round) - 0/7 and 2/9.

He's kept up the shoddy catch rate this time round - 6/20 (or 3 out of 5). To be fair though I did try to pinap the two I didn't catch :p

Thank goodness for the 100% catch rate on shiny legendaries :D - remember to pinap that sucker if he's pink ;)

Hopefully this egg event will get me Wynaut and/or Chimecho.

Ditto me!

Although all my recent hatches have allowed me to another Ttar, another D-nite and enough candy for Flygon. So only those 2 feckers are still needed,
    Wish list also includes ~70 Bagon candy, 20 Slakoth candy and just a single Beldum catch required.
    Can use rare candy or walk those at least.

357 Caught/ 367 Seen (haven’t seen Wynaut in a gym yet)

I saw my first Torkoal today. Someone had left one in the War Memorial gym in Merrion Square.

• Advertisement

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=106504875

Thread is close to the post limit, new thread in the link.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement