Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EuroMillion - MainBalls - Selections

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭jacool

For anyone passing through the uk next Fri they're doing 'x25 1m' on their random rafflecode thingy.
    Also available there, is a new 'HotPicks EM' ticket game, which is uniquely good vlaue.QUOTE]

Just to note - the 25 millionaire with "raffle codes" is Europewide.
    I think its actually €1,000,000 for 25 winners, so the UK winners (if any) won't technically be millionaires, in sterling terms anyway. If tomorrow night's prize rolls over again, there'll be mile long queues come Friday!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

jacool wrote: »
    Just to note - the 25 millionaire with "raffle codes" is Europewide.
    I think its actually €1,000,000 for 25 winners, so the UK winners (if any) won't technically be millionaires, in sterling terms anyway. If tomorrow night's prize rolls over again, there'll be mile long queues come Friday!!

Ah so it is, well across x9 participating countries. That's a pool of hundreds of millions, so chances are still slim come Friday.

Their (Camelot) website says: ...for UK winners, will be converted to Sterling and 'topped up' by Camelot so that the total prize awarded is £1,000,000.

The lotto.ie were banging on in the press the other day about the (slightly offshore) bookies taking away their profits business, particularly via the lucky-balls pickers offering good odds. Every other week has a photo of some lad/lady outside a bookies with one of those oversized 6 foot long cheques, for guessing a few correct balls.

Perhaps if their ticket prices weren't so high, or they followed their neighbours example (https://www.national-lottery.co.uk/euromillions-hotpicks) they'd sell more tickets for people throwing small change on pick 2/3/4/5.

This new offering has greater returns for less outlay, and less balls to match. £1m for 5 main (no stars) isn't half bad at all.

Still waiting for tonight's results (supposedly takes place at 8pm, but google rarely has anything for 20-30mins). Got someone in uk to do a few lines on the new em-hotpicks 5balls:1m would be fine.

The chart was showing gaps in a few regions, these areas worth considering.

LrnXog9.png

Draw delayed due to demand for tickets, ETA 9pm circa.
    The prize is the 'third-biggest EVER' in the history of the Euromillions.

• Advertisement

Nice enough balls tonight, 4/5 from the expected range(s) and couple of secondary lucky stars:

PxYavDK.png

• Registered Users Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭racso1975

No Winner again

Luckyballs for tonight's Fri 23 Feb 18 Euroballs'

Expecting to see a couple appear from 40-43(inc).
    Have a feeling 26 will make a guest appearance, and possibly a low ball or two e.g. 1,4 or 7.
    The lovely balls of 18, or more so numeric 30, may roll out tonight, for the mega rollover.

TP6BmoU.png

Luckyballs for tonight's Fri 23 Feb 18 Euroballs'

Expecting to see a couple appear from 40-43(inc).
    Have a feeling 26 will make a guest appearance, and possibly a low ball or two e.g. 1,4 or 7.
    The lovely balls of 18, or more so numeric 30, may roll out tonight, for the mega rollover.

Average enough balls, couple of secondaries and couple of negatives.
    One primary in the lucky stars. Good to see #18 finally make the appearance.

There was NO winner in Europa of €161,121,640, another rollover!

The best singular result in Ire was just 1 person winning match 5 (17k) (in the main draw). The millionaire raffle thing is still TBC.

8tNpZAO.png

Expect to maybe see #16 and 26, 42 next week along with LS 6.

Average enough balls, couple of secondaries and couple of negatives.
    One primary in the lucky stars. Good to see #18 finally make the appearance.

There was NO winner in Europa of €161,121,640, another rollover!

The best singular result in Ire was just 1 person winning match 5 (17k) (in the main draw). The millionaire raffle thing is still TBC.

8tNpZAO.png

Expect to maybe see #16 and 26, 42 next week along with LS 6.
    47 finally turned up, after an absence of,yes,47:draws. I've been waiting for this. Now I'm nailed on for Tuesday!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,161 ✭✭✭Amazingfun

Sad news : 2 winners of the BIG pot, and FOUR winners of the 500,000 grand prize.
    And one Irish winner of the 25 -1 million prizes (location: Cork).

Sad news because not one of them was me :p

Yes indeed 2 winners (UK & Spain), correction on my earlier mention of no winners (results were very slow to come out).
    Aside from the single raffle millionaire in Cork, the payout spread was rather poor across the main draw.

i.e. Just x5 folks with a measly €1.6k (4main+2stars).
    yszND9G.png

The UK lotto folks have the correct approach with their new 'hotpick's game.
    Just 4 main numbers would have returned 30k, same good value as what the bookies offer.

HaYaeCx.png

Has been a bit of a gap developing between 30-43 {esp.40-43} inc over the last month, within that range there are a few primaries.

Expecting to also see a couple of balls below 10, and as mentioned some (2 or more) above 30.
    Tonight could/should also see 16 and/or 26. 42 or 49 wouldn't be a surprise - for tonight's 27 Feb Euroballs draw.

Don't care about luckystars but 6 & 8 might just appear.

H1jCv36.png

One ball in focus gap (40-43) and one below 10. The other 5 all high balls above 30.
    49 was breezed by 48&50. Overall all very close to due areas, but not landing exactly on.

50 as mentioned before is always good number, keeps appearing as is the most popular of all time.

One forecasted lucky star (8).

LYvgxt8.png

Friday should see plenty of teen or '20' balls, and luckystar 6.

With no-one winning the main prize, or the second prize, the two peoplw who "just" matched 5 got a huge payout.
    The €498,734 was a nice take home for once, dwarfing the last few weeks of €35,000, €17,000 and €24,000.
    Unsurprising, based on those numbers.
    Definitely gettting back into the game this Friday as I feel like I'm ready now to clean up !!

If I can get out of the house, that is!

With no-one winning the main prize, or the second prize, the two peoplw who "just" matched 5 got a huge payout.
    The €498,734 was a nice take home for once, dwarfing the last few weeks of €35,000, €17,000 and €24,000.
    Unsurprising, based on those numbers.
    Definitely gettting back into the game this Friday as I feel like I'm ready now to clean up !!

If I can get out of the house, that is!

True enough, but showing just two winners throughout the entire euroballszone shows indeed how difficult it is.

ezKPtlc.png

Reckon everyone avoiding it now that the 170m big jackpot has been won, sure what good is just 17m euronotes anyway lol.

Expecting the 20-ish (±10) balls on Friday, would not be surprised if a lucky-slippy event occurred i.e. 17, 20, 27, 30! And the omnipresent 50 ball of course. '365 is the only other alternative to the shop bound blizzards.

A few of the 'due' (drought) numbers out tonight, just not the really dry, primary ones.

2PGh975.png

Tonight may well see a load of mid-range 20-ish numbers, unfortunately none of those are deemed 'hot', well except for 26.

The amount of 'due' numbers shrinks upon each draw since the start of this system and this week/month the focus is on:

1, 4, 16, 26, 30, 40, 42, 43, 47, 49. Bullseye '50' is always worth a consideration.
    From these have only selected a few doubles, and couple of trebles.

46 is of course also overdue, but is considered a 'stinky' ball due to it's poor performance over the last decade, so somewhat undecided.
    Luckystars are irrelevant to hotpicks, but holla' out to 6&7.

Simplified chart of recent 150 draws below:
    zhD7d0v.png

There's the mid-rangers now, including couple of 20's and the 'hot' 26 reeled in tonight.

K3QV1pb.png

Although a couple have exceeded their performance (20 & 44) so can be blacklisted for a good while.

Revert back to hi/lo next week: Several (2, 3 or more) 40's, and ideally 16, maybe a couple of single digits 1,4 or 8).

Might keep it simple and just try array build from 1, 4, 16, 40 and one from either 47/49/50
    Just for the laugh straight 30,000/1 Acca: 10, 27, 30, 37.

• Advertisement

Not today, average enough balls:

f6ujNGO.png

Only 1 winner of 3.4k in Ire via the main draw.

Forgot about this market over the last while, with Chelt week etc.

Just a few selections taken from the limited range of: 1,16-18,32-33,40-43

U4O5Lq2.png

Generally expecting mid-range tonight (well if no.1 or 50 doesn't show).
    Also testing {new market of} total range, and specifically mid-range 25avg i.e. (121-130) @7.5.

Just a few selections taken from the limited range of: 1,16-18,32-33,40-43

Generally expecting mid-range tonight (well if no.1 or 50 doesn't show).
    Also testing {new market of} total range, and specifically mid-range 25avg i.e. (121-130) @7.5.

b0MwgUQ.png

2/10 not a bad result, but only did a few doubles, but not specifically 17 & 40.

The compiled total range was 146 so overshot 130, even though 4/5 landed within that hot mid-range of 17-40.

46 is considered the most unlucky number over the entire 10yrs, yet it comes out twice in a row! If it was 20-30, range selection would have been correct.

Excluding 17 (and maybe 40) from tomorrows selections, and added a few secondaries.
    Obviously the amount of double/trebles from 7 selections is immense, thus use your own judgement.

1, 16, 42, 43. 18, 30, 49.

40 on second thoughts could well appear again, and can't be eliminated as of yet (as shown with unlucky 46 this last week), perhaps as wildcard repeat single @9.
    Slightly exaggerated mball patterns shows dramatic differences appearing of late and hot regions.

36SqUbt.png

I've only selected doublesx6, trebelx4, quadx1. range±x1 so far.
    All as always low stakes, as more experimental than anything.

±Range indicates a surprisngly low total figure of 108.5 for tomorrow, so 100-110 @9.
    As 108.5 is upper end, consider also 111-120@8.

Unpleasant balls there on Friday jAPNtDu.png
    So a case of rinse and repeat, just a few lines at low stakes.
    The range selection also went awol, with a very high number, best to avoid this.

One from the selection array hasn't been seen for over 125days (14th Nov '17)
    A couple of the low appearing also suggest high-elasticity of demand,
    so will probably come out like buses, twice in sequence.

The only note of caution is that a couple of mid-twenties still have strong elasticity or probability,
    even though they've been out in recent weeks.

1H4zd50.png

Only one high value winner in Ire on Friday, with just €24k for matching 5 main balls.
    Had that been done with the uk's new EM-HPicks would have been £1m. Bit of a difference.

3rd win of 100/1 Doubles of the year, using the system above

i) The most overdue ball (139days) + ii) The highest expectancy or elasticity of demand (60%).

yqUz09X.png

The only error was using 26 instead of 16, (had 16 & 42 on the next line) of a total 7 doubles.

s7GAsRm.png

Excluding 17 (and maybe 40) from tomorrows selections, and added a few secondaries.
    Obviously the amount of double/trebles from 7 selections is immense, thus use your own judgement.

1, 16, 42, 43. 18, 30, 49.

40 on second thoughts could well appear again, and can't be eliminated as of yet (as shown with unlucky 46 this last week), perhaps as wildcard repeat single @9.
    This range would have hit you 16, 40 and 43 last night.
    Good to see you winning on the double though.
    I've been away and on holidays and haven't staked in a long time.
    Hoping to hit this Friday with a big win.
    That 16-40 double struck forty draws ago, actually the last time 16 appeared and 40 went thirty-eight draws without appearing until last Tuesday. Also loooking at the 03-08 combo, which is pushing me towards 21,22 double, but early days yet.

This range would have hit you 16, 40 and 43 last night.
    Good to see you winning on the double though.
    I've been away and on holidays and haven't staked in a long time.
    Hoping to hit this Friday with a big win.
    That 16-40 double struck forty draws ago, actually the last time 16 appeared and 40 went thirty-eight draws without appearing until last Tuesday. Also loooking at the 03-08 combo, which is pushing me towards 21,22 double, but early days yet.

Sounds about right about 139 days since 16.

Small chance it will run out in succession, as 'smelly ball 46' did this of recent after a very long absence and 10yr poor performance.

Even though, will continue with the other 2/3 which are a mix of: i) gap since last appearing ii) and one from expected elasticity compared to previous range group.

Small correction on 43, was 42 that actually had the largest elasticity expectation.

If passing by a shop in the North, will pop in for the 'hotpick 5' which is '1m quids' on Friday. The only issue with their new em-hotpicks is that it isn't automated so the shop teller has to laboriously manually tap them into a screen.

Fri Array: 1, 18, 42 (triple) + 25-26, 32-33, either 46 or 50. 16 again is slight possibility for the 5-ball shot at £1m.

• Advertisement

Someone in Cork took Boylessports for €99000 on the draw just over - 03 - 08 - 16 - 40 - 43
    They backed €3 on four-timer 03 - 08 - 16 - 40
    Ironically, the first ball out was #43 !!
    Wasn't you Accumulator, no?

Advertisement