Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Fancies For Today III

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,627 ✭✭✭Sgt Pepper 64

Corazon Espinado
    6:15 Kempton

Corazon Espinado
    6:15 Kempton

nice little drift to 9/2 :D, hope some of you got on

• Registered Users Posts: 4,682 ✭✭✭zimmermania

Wild Sam 1 20 Gowran is worth a little ew at 16/1 and on very soft ground at the same track Fine Theatre 25/1 is worth an ew punt in the feature race at 3 oc.

Ran well in last two staying races,one over hurdles (is better handicapped over hurdles) and one over fences and with a low weight could play a part in a race that might not have many finishers.

PP are 5 places in in the 3 oc and Fine Theatre may be a bit of value at the price.

few for today, anything 6-1 above is e/w

southwell
    2:10 Zylan 10/3

kelso
    4:05 hills of connemara 15/2

warwick
    12:55 swaffham bulbeck 10-1
    2:35 late shipment 16-1 \ eminent poet 16-1 both risky but have form
    3:45 granard 4-1

chelmsford
    5:55 outlaw torn 4-1
    7pm sign of the zodiac 11-1, seems over priced considering won 2 from 4 here

Wild Sam 1 20 Gowran is worth a little ew at 16/1 and on very soft ground at the same track Fine Theatre 25/1 is worth an ew punt in the feature race at 3 oc.

Ran well in last two staying races,one over hurdles (is better handicapped over hurdles) and one over fences and with a low weight could play a part in a race that might not have many finishers.

PP are 5 places in in the 3 oc and Fine Theatre may be a bit of value at the price.

very nice place on wild sam thanks , sky did 4 places

• Advertisement

few for today, anything 6-1 above is e/w

southwell
    2:10 Zylan 10/3 placed

kelso
    4:05 hills of connemara 15/2 lost

warwick
    12:55 swaffham bulbeck 10-1 placed
    2:35 late shipment 16-1 \ eminent poet 16-1 both risky but have form both lost
    3:45 granard 4-1 placed 3rd

chelmsford
    5:55 outlaw torn 4-1 won at 5-1
    7pm sign of the zodiac 11-1 lost, seems over priced considering won 2 from 4 here

muh mixed day

ALCAZAR only needs to break on terms to win the 6 30 Dun.

BETTER BAIKO DE LA SAULAIE (dont ask me pronounce it) looks have a real good chance in the 3 05 Don,winner of two hurdle race, ran well on first run over fences and looks set to win the 3 05 at Don.

ALCAZAR only needs to break on terms to win the 6 30 Dun.Is 7 lbs better off with Ishebayorgrey and should reverse form tonight.However Alcazar can miss the break and lose ground at the start so i backed it ew.

BETTER BAIKO DE LA SAULAIE (dont ask me pronounce it) looks have a real good chance in the 3 05 Don,winner of two hurdle race, ran well on first run over fences and looks set to win the 3 05 at Don.

I backed both ew and did an ew double.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Fancy Bredon Hill Lad to place in the 14:45 @ Chepstow (currently 7/4 on Betfair).

Fancy Bredon Hill Lad to place in the 14:45 @ Chepstow (currently 7/4 on Betfair).

i got on earlier...7-1 :D

patent e/w
    chepstow

2:45 brendon hill lad 7-1 is 2-2 this season
    3:20 vango de vaige 8-1 major yard and johnson uptop

catt

2:55 dark sunset 9-1 won lto and jock\trainer are both in hot form

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Pulled Up. A first for the horse. Damn it.

Pulled Up. A first for the horse. Damn it.

yep, that was shoite and had high hopes lol

I backed ISHEBAYORGREY €25 ew at 11/2 PP 8 0c Dundalk,has been running very well and has won 4 or 5 times over the C and D,is better over 7 furlongs than over the mile last time and has the good 3 lb claimer who won on him 2 runs ago back on board and can get home in front tonight.

sandown
    12:40 arthington 10-1, incredible form but high in weights
    3pm flemcara 12-1, won 3 in a row
    3:35 hollybush henry 8-1

muss
    3:15 relentess dreamer 14-1
    3:45 morning with ivan 13/2

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭Benrobjohn

sandown
    12:40 arthington 10-1, incredible form but high in weights
    3pm flemcara 12-1, won 3 in a row
    3:35 hollybush henry 8-1

muss
    3:15 relentess dreamer 14-1
    3:45 morning with ivan 13/2

I had a lucky 15 with the 3 o'clocks. Flemcara was the let down but won a few quid. Happy days. Thanks ðŸ‘

Benrobjohn wrote: »
    I had a lucky 15 with the 3 o'clocks. Flemcara was the let down but won a few quid. Happy days. Thanks ðŸ‘

thanks
    yes, no winners, but they all placed except flemcara but profit made, annoyed with flemcara though lol

amazing the profit you can make doing small stakes on the bigger prices

• Registered Users Posts: 9,871 ✭✭✭thesandeman

Careful now, or you'll have losers* from elsewhere coming in accusing you of aftertiming.

*Losers=people who aren't winning (as opposed to trolls with nothing better to do except have a dig at successful threads).

• Registered Users Posts: 7,750 ✭✭✭redzerdrog

Careful now, or you'll have losers* from elsewhere coming in accusing you of aftertiming.

*Losers=people who aren't winning (as opposed to trolls with nothing better to do except have a dig at successful threads).

Good man for pointing out the aftertiming. Fair play to you

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

redzerdrog wrote: »
    Good man for pointing out the aftertiming. Fair play to you

Here they are, right on cue :D

Here they are, right on cue :D

I am a singular

• Advertisement

Stats don't lie regarding who the winners and losers are around here

• Registered Users Posts: 23,808 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

You sound very bitter.
    Is that really necessary?

this sort of shoite is why people just dont bother posting

this sort of shoite is why people just dont bother posting

Agreed. Either post beforehand or not at all. Not that hard to follow.

Mods need to clamp down on it imo

redzerdrog wrote: »
    Agreed. Either post beforehand or not at all. Not that hard to follow.

Mods need to clamp down on it imo

i dont really care tbh, what does it matter...i like to see people beating the bookies

all that guy did was take my picks and use them, nothing wrong with that i reckon, fair play to him

Hells Kitchen would appear to have been laid out for the 4 10 at Leop by Harry Fry and we know how much JP likes to win at the big meetings.Price is a bit skinny at 4/1 and i am having a small ew on DE BENNO,racing off a lifetime high mark the horse may be swallowed up turning for home.

The softer the ground the better and he likes to be up with the pace so i am hoping he can hold on.PP going 6 places.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,273 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Congrats, but you never posted beforehand and Aftertiming is frowned upon. Post beforehand or attach a screenshot afterwards and everyone's happy.

This style of post is not needed. It does not add to the thread.
    Kindly do not post like that again.
    i dont really care tbh, what does it matter...i like to see people beating the bookies

all that guy did was take my picks and use them, nothing wrong with that i reckon, fair play to him

Yes, we are all happy when people beat the bookies but less aftertiming/more screenshots would keep posters and threads (and Mods) happier. :)

Can we keep the thread active with good tips rather than any nonsense folks.

went with killultagh vic at 5s in the next ew, surely will be thereabouts

mailburner wrote: »
    went with killultagh vic at 5s in the next ew, surely will be thereabouts

ffs :(

• Advertisement

2 for newcastle, singles and double e/w

1:40 Hills of connemara 8-1

3:50 mcgintys dream 9-1

Advertisement