Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings [Mod Note in Post #1]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 238 ✭✭the sheriff is HERE

Its a perfectly valid post. Anyone taking these drugs is effectively enabling these fcukers by providing a market to be supplied.

what are you posting from, a desktop, laptop, tablet, phone, do you now how modern screens are made or who financially benifits?

the poor innocent kids mining the minerals and paid nothing for our convenience.

the guy who was killed, only because of his name, he wasn't involved in regancy or gangbanging

drugs are hear to stay be blind and dont accept that or give proper regulated quality drugs and stop the kinahans,pharmaceutical drugs are way worse than any illegal drug.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

the guy who got killed, only because of his name.

Hardly an innocent bystander. This is from the independent the other day.

Nathan Hutch (24) is understood to have “gone mental” following the brutal execution of brother Derek (27), who was blasted a number of times in the head and body, the Herald is reporting.

Senior investigators say Derek Hutch drove to the halting site with his two associates to throw a parcel of drugs over the prison wall. While Derek stayed with the car, his associates made their way to the rear of the site which backs on to the prison.

They then made contact with Nathan Hutch by phone to inform him the drop was taking place. Nathan Hutch is believed to have an illegally held phone in prison.

Hardly an innocent bystander. This is from the independent the other day.

Nathan Hutch (24) is understood to have “gone mental” following the brutal execution of brother Derek (27), who was blasted a number of times in the head and body, the Herald is reporting.

Senior investigators say Derek Hutch drove to the halting site with his two associates to throw a parcel of drugs over the prison wall. While Derek stayed with the car, his associates made their way to the rear of the site which backs on to the prison.

They then made contact with Nathan Hutch by phone to inform him the drop was taking place. Nathan Hutch is believed to have an illegally held phone in prison.

he was killed in the white Toyota aygo, the two others were at the wall, doing whatever so he was totally innocent, just because they were delivering whatever that he knew, but that should not matter he was killed simply because of his name.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

the guy who got killed, only because of his name.

Terry. Dublin Corporation worker (don't want to say the full name because of google searches etc).. His poor partner, children and father Vinny. It tore them all apart.

Such a nice, decent bloke.

Terry. Dublin Corporation worker (don't want to say the full name because of google searches etc).. His poor partner, children and father Vinny. It tore them all apart.

Such a nice, decent bloke.

i knew who you were on about, i need no names, a horrible crime against a good decent hard working family man, who was nice and obliging to everyone he meet.

i was on about this latest murder, he wasnt a scumbag or gangbanger but certainly did wrong in his life and didnt shy away from it either. this guy was innocent too hes name got him killed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12 john_galt

The Star referring to the latest killing being in retaliation for a failed hit on an unnamed ''stars brother''

It's a very short list ''stars'' who have brothers in the area

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,555 ✭✭✭Roger Hassenforder

what are you posting from, a desktop, laptop, tablet, phone, do you now how modern screens are made or who financially benifits?

the poor innocent kids mining the minerals and paid nothing for our convenience.

the guy who was killed, only because of his name, he wasn't involved in regancy or gangbanging

drugs are hear to stay be blind and dont accept that or give proper regulated quality drugs and stop the kinahans,pharmaceutical drugs are way worse than any illegal drug.

well if I thought thousands had been murdered in the supply of a "goods or service" to me irrespective of its legality, I'd certainly review whether its morally acceptable to continue consuming that "goods or service".
    That the "goods or service" is actually illegal in most countries, and having regard to the history of the creation and supply of that "goods or service", would certainly would have me questioning whether my continued consumption of that "goods or service" renders me in some way morally responsible for these thousands of deaths. But anyway, we're not talking about a "goods or service", we're talking about cocaine.
    Where its estimated one person dies in Colombia for every g snorted in UK.

So while you're whatabouting, have you an example of thousands being murdered in the course of supplying my A5? I'd certainly consider an alternative next time I'm getting a phone...

And as you're strawmanning, I'm not referring to the innocent man murdered for having the "wrong" name. The point made, seemingly lost, is whether users of cocaine in Dublin are in anyway responsible for these deaths.

john_galt wrote: »
    The Star referring to the latest killing being in retaliation for a failed hit on an unnamed ''stars brother''

It's a very short list ''stars'' who have brothers in the area

i put that up today without mentioning the star or his brother, a mod removed it and i thought i deleted it and put it up again, removed by a mod again with a post about not speculating, i didnt speculate and said id get the article, still no reply to it from the mod.

i do understand that the mod was taking precautions because the 'star' can afford good legal people and it would just cost boards.ie money to defend it, so easier option is to delete

The point made, seemingly lost, is whether users of cocaine in Dublin are in anyway responsible for these deaths.

no, they're not, an adult can choose themselves whether they want legal or illegal drugs themselves, as long as they dont cause anyone harm but themselves.

Ireland need to regulate illegal drugs so we can wipe out the kinahans and others.

no, they're not, an adult can choose themselves whether they want legal or illegal drugs themselves, as long as they dont cause anyone harm but themselves.

Ireland need to regulate illegal drugs so we can wipe out the kinahans and others.

thats a different argument, legalising drugs.
    (FWIW I agree they should be legalised. And teasing out the "anyone harm but themselves is worthy of another thread.

But:
    the point made was, people buying and using cocaine in Dublin are contributing to these deaths; they've blood on their hands. Do you disagree?

• Advertisement

thats a different argument, legalising drugs.
    (FWIW I agree they should be legalised. And teasing out the "anyone harm but themselves is worthy of another thread.

But:
    the point made was, people buying and using cocaine in Dublin are contributing to these deaths; they've blood on their hands. Do you disagree?

i disagree, our backwards legislators could have dealt with the illegal drugs issues in 87 when the mockies put christy away, he came out of prison as an astute drug importer and the rest is now been written as the worst massacres in irish history, behind the IRA ones.

also this in dublin is taken away guards in other parts of the country where crime and misuse of drug issues are sky rocketing.

illegal drugs have been in my area since i was a kid with no addiction services whatsoever or help, its worse now than when i was a kid.

(my opinion is bias too as a illegal drug user)

i disagree, our backwards legislators could have dealt with the illegal drugs issues in 87 when the mockies put christy away, he came out of prison as an astute drug importer and the rest is now been written as the worst massacres in irish history, behind the IRA ones.

also this in dublin is taken away guards in other parts of the country where crime and misuse of drug issues are sky rocketing.

illegal drugs have been in my area since i was a kid with no addiction services whatsoever or help, its worse now than when i was a kid.

(my opinion is bias too as a illegal drug user)

(everyone has a bias!)

So, the people using cocaine have no responsibility for these deaths.
    Its the government's (Mockies?) fault for not jailing Christy for longer. And its his fault because he learned how to better import drugs ( to supply you!) and eliminate his market competitors.

So yup, "its someone else's fault people are being slaughtered in Dublin.
    Not mine, I just use the coke that they're killing each other over the market share.
    "

(everyone has a bias!)

So, the people using cocaine have no responsibility for these deaths.
    Its the government's (Mockies?) fault for not jailing Christy for longer. And its his fault because he learned how to better import drugs ( to supply you!) and eliminate his market competitors.

So yup, "its someone else's fault people are being slaughtered in Dublin.
    Not mine, I just use the coke that they're killing each other over the market share.
    "

the mockies, were guards posing as addicts in or around 87 one was our female commissioner before resigning recently.

they arent killing each other for market share, they (kinahans) tried to kill gerry in lanzorote before the regancy and the rest is well published.

i dont take coke, i cant afford it and dont trust its purity! but everything else i do.

seizures year on year are up, so if 1 in 10 shipments are roughly caught, that would say illegal drugs consumption is increasing year on year along with more high powerful guns included.

• Registered Users Posts: 556 ✭✭✭shane.

garda collusion, McGregors links to the Byrnes, the washing of dirty money threw car dealerships, kinahan links to legitimate businesses of all shapes and sizes, using people with debts to them to do hits.

Raleigh Square, has spotters, drones and best cctv money can buy, of you inside or outside raleigh square , you've been spotted before you think you've been spotted, all kids or teens doing the spotting.
    Sorry to go back a few pages but come on, I drive and walk past Raleigh sq everyday, never heard a drone, never seen kids “spotting”, the only thing that stands out is the serious amount of cctv on certain houses, in fairness you will be spotted by the cctv

shane. wrote: »
    Sorry to go back a few pages but come on, I drive and walk past Raleigh sq everyday, never heard a drone, never seen kids “spotting”, the only thing that stands out is the serious amount of cctv on certain houses, in fairness you will be spotted alliteration, by the cctv

you're all right work away.

just because you haven't seen a drone doesn't mean there isn't one, i stand over that they use drones.

on the spotters, they been bought scooters, encrypted phones and the best of items, to keep them sweet.

are the guards still there 24/7?

• Registered Users Posts: 556 ✭✭✭shane.

you're all right work away.

just because you haven't seen a drone doesn't mean there isn't one, i stand over that they use drones.

on the spotters, they been bought scooters, encrypted phones and the best of items, to keep them sweet.

are the guards still there 24/7?

Thought drones would be fairly loud though!, the guards seem to be posted on downpatrick road these days for some reason

shane. wrote: »
    Thought drones would be fairly loud though!, the guards seem to be posted on downpatrick road these days for some reason

cheap drones can be loud, more expensive ones can go to heights you cant even see with the naked eye.

downpatrick road, two brothers, who like UFC and jet setting, with a world famous crumlin superstar.

*** is a brilliant comedian.

the mockies, were guards posing as addicts in or around 87 one was our female commissioner before resigning recently.

they arent killing each other for market share, they (kinahans) tried to kill gerry in lanzorote before the regancy and the rest is well published.

i dont take coke, i cant afford it and dont trust its purity! but everything else i do.

seizures year on year are up, so if 1 in 10 shipments are roughly caught, that would say illegal drugs consumption is increasing year on year along with more high powerful guns included.

Of course its market share.
    What better way to establish a monoply than eliminate the competition, killing a second bird of revenge.
    The guns, drones, cars, back office staff etc. are all paid for by their customers...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,363 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

There is no such thing as a user who doesn't cause harm to others in some form or another. More often than not it's family and those close to them that suffer.

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

Of course its market share.
    What better way to establish a monoply than eliminate the competition, killing a second bird of revenge.
    The guns, drones, cars, back office staff etc. are all paid for by their customers...

ok, that's simply put and a vaild point, but i dont believe (personally) this is for market share, its seems to have financially broke gerry and his wealth hasn't exploded like other big drug dealers, he cant protect his extended family.

• Advertisement

There is no such thing as a user who doesn't cause harm to others in some form or another. More often than not it's family and those close to them that suffer.

i somewhat agree there, ive broke family members hearts due to my drug misuse, but can the same not be said for drink and prescription drugs, which have damaged more peoples, families and lives due to there abuse.

there's is no services in the areas affected for illegal drugs and its only getting worse.

to anyone from crumlin, what's it like in your area, drugs, crime and Garda presence?

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

i put that up today without mentioning the star or his brother, a mod removed it and i thought i deleted it and put it up again, removed by a mod again with a post about not speculating, i didnt speculate and said id get the article, still no reply to it from the mod.

i do understand that the mod was taking precautions because the 'star' can afford good legal people and it would just cost boards.ie money to defend it, so easier option is to delete

Right, a bit of background.
    We've had this type of thread before in After Hours that turned into pure speculation that anyone and their mother is involved in the gangland culture and names where being thrown around willy nilly without anything to substantiate.

Now, things like this:
    downpatrick road, two brothers, who like UFC and jet setting, with a world famous crumlin superstar.

**** is a brilliant comedian.

You are trying to link names of people to criminals, and then randomly naming a comedian who just happens to share the name of the people you are talking about in your first sentence, this is not just co-incidence.
    So stick to facts, not rumour or hearsay. The last thread(s) we had on this were ruined and subsequently closed due to how outlandish they became.

And you are right, boards.ie has enough problems without adding a case from AH being thrown on top of the pile.
    If you cannot stick to the rules, then please don't post.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 790 ✭✭✭baylah17

to anyone from crumlin, what's it like in your area, drugs, crime and Garda presence?

Few posts back you were posting as an expert on Raleigh Sq, know you are asking what its like there for Garda Presence?

Bluffer called out as bluffer.
    Like an earlier poster I work in the area and am well acquainted with Raleigh Sq, there are no drones, spotters etc, those are just figments of an over active imagination, there are rolling armed checkpoints across Crumlin/Kimmage from Laurence O'Toole Park to Windmill Road , Stanaway Rd etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,108 ✭✭✭benny79

Drugs and crime is everywhere not just Crumlin its as easy to get as a bag of sugar from crumlin to a small country town.

Whats the difference in the innocent man been shot in Spain and Veronica Guerin? Veronica was someone of importance and not someone who would really class as working class if you get me Cab was set up and the John Gilligan gang smashed.

That chap in Spain was from Drimnagh working class area and just brushed under the carpet by the Government its terrible blah blah. I dare say if he was from Clontarf or foxrock it be a different story! That's the society we live in.

Who's fault is it! The fcuking governments for letting these people get so big in the first place or anyone for that matter mickey mouse jails and sentences Gilligan had a 42" telly in his cell ffs! We let Gilligan, and the likes of Larry Murphy out! This would never happen in the states.. Our police force are on a very poor wage and in disarray. And people are shocked when they find out some are corrupt :rolleyes:

If your looking for someone to blame its the GOVERNMENT and we are no better for standing for it...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,823 ✭✭✭Quags

CeilingFly wrote: »
    I reckon the smirk has been wiped from her face

Thats a shocking comment

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    Right, a bit of background.
    We've had this type of thread before in After Hours that turned into pure speculation that anyone and their mother is involved in the gangland culture and names where being thrown around willy nilly without anything to substantiate.

Now, things like this:

You are trying to link names of people to criminals, and then randomly naming a comedian who just happens to share the name of the people you are talking about in your first sentence, this is not just co-incidence.
    So stick to facts, not rumour or hearsay. The last thread(s) we had on this were ruined and subsequently closed due to how outlandish they became.

And you are right, boards.ie has enough problems without adding a case from AH being thrown on top of the pile.
    If you cannot stick to the rules, then please don't post.

thanks for the eventual reply.

i know about all the other threads, i was here for them, the names i linked to the comdian are criminals.

I'll do my best to keep between the lines, but their money and flashness can protect them, yet i can name or give a hint towards anyone in north inner city and they're ok.

baylah17 wrote: »
    Few posts back you were posting as an expert on Raleigh Sq, know you are asking what its like there for Garda Presence?

Bluffer called out as bluffer.
    Like an earlier poster I work in the area and am well acquainted with Raleigh Sq, there are no drones, spotters etc, those are just figments of an over active imagination, there are rolling armed checkpoints across Crumlin/Kimmage from Laurence O'Toole Park to Windmill Road , Stanaway Rd etc.

thanks for calling me an expert, i asked a question, if you dont want to answer it, you dont have to reply to me with smarmness.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 790 ✭✭✭baylah17

thanks for calling me an expert, i asked a question, if you dont want to answer it, you dont have to reply to me with smarmness.

I didn't call you an expert, I called you out for bluffing.
    And I did answer the question regarding Crumlin.

i somewhat agree there, ive broke family members hearts due to my drug misuse, but can the same not be said for drink...damaged more peoples, families and lives due to there abuse.

Couldnt agree with you more re alcohol causing serious problems! But no one is being murdered in the alcohol trade

But any one using cocaine has thousands of innocent people's blood on their hands is a perfectly valid point.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,179 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Couldnt agree with you more re alcohol causing serious problems! But no one is being murdered in the alcohol trade

But any one using cocaine has thousands of innocent people's blood on their hands is a perfectly valid point.

that is because the trade is legal and regulated. If we made alcohol illegal tomorrow we would have the same gang problems with alcohol as we do with drugs. Actually the problems would be a lot bigger. Cf. the usa during prohibition.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement