Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leinster Vs Glasgow RDS Sunday 1pm

Options
  • 10-01-2018 10:39am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,585 ✭✭✭

Leinster: TBA

Glasgow: TBA

Referee: Marius Mitrea

Kick Off: Sunday 14/01/2018, 1pm, Sky Sports

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 6,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭dregin

Ultimate Rugby has kickoff at 13:00.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,585 ✭✭✭irishfan9

dregin wrote: »
    Ultimate Rugby has kickoff at 13:00.

Right you are.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭.ak

1pm on a Sunday? Ffs... that’ll ruin my brunch plans.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭thomond2006

.ak wrote: »

url-2.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 3,520 ✭✭✭arsebiscuits1

Hmmm. Travelling on Sunday. Might not catch any of it :(

Side note. Glad to see Mitrea reffing. Wasn't convinced of him initially. But I think he is a good ref.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,153 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

Will miss this. At least I'll be skiing though which will be a very Leinster appropriate reason to miss it.

Sangre wrote: »
    Will miss this. At least I'll be skiing though which will be a very Leinster appropriate reason to miss it.

Ditto.

No better way to support the lads than a middle class activity with my South Dublin friends :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 24,745 ✭✭✭✭molloyjh

My wife is due tomorrow week so I just hope she and the little one don't go getting any ideas this weekend. :o

molloyjh wrote: »
    My wife is due tomorrow week so I just hope she and the little one don't go getting any ideas this weekend. :o

Missing a European game because the missus is in labour?

Welcome Scott. Fancy doing an AMA?

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭cantwbr1

Good luck to Mrs Molloy. If things start happening you could do an Andy Ward and stay at the match to half time.

A bit OT but a number of years ago I played Gaelic Football in Singapore. We were in a tournament in Perth and one of the lads wife was due the same weekend. She allowed him to travel on the condition that he get a flight back as soon as she went into Labour. He left on the Saturday night. Absolute legend

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,920 ✭✭✭✭stephen_n

That baby will be born on the terrace :pac:

stephen_n wrote: »
    That baby will be born on the terrace :pac:

It would be an interesting way to do it all right!

It would be an interesting way to do it all right!

"Knock on ref..."

• Registered Users Posts: 4,479 ✭✭✭swiwi_

I’m assuming if it’s a boy that the name will come from the Leinster starting XV? Based on form this season I’d be tempted to go with Jordan even if he isn’t in the 23...James is a perennial favourite, you can tell people after James Ryan even though we all know it’s James Lowe.

Whatever you do: not Jamison! Touch of bogan about that name. Jameson on the other hand you could palm off as whiskey-inspired.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 6,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭connemara man

swiwi_ wrote: »
    I’m assuming if it’s a boy that the name will come from the Leinster starting XV? Based on form this season I’d be tempted to go with Jordan even if he isn’t in the 23...James is a perennial favourite, you can tell people after James Ryan even though we all know it’s James Lowe.

Whatever you do: not Jamison! Touch of bogan about that name. Jameson on the other hand you could palm off as whiskey-inspired.

It's going to be Scott

swiwi_ wrote: »

Conan Jolly Hipster has a nice ring to it

• Registered Users Posts: 11,291 ✭✭✭✭salmocab

Mine is due Monday week, my last fella has a Leinster surname as his first, Conan. Could be a baby van der flier on the way.

It’s a girl for us. So Fergie was suggested on Saturday. Jordan for a girl is a bit too Page 3. If we want to go with one of the Leinster women we’d have to seriously consider Jenny.

Just hoping this is a discussion for mid to late next week anyway. There’s a game on this weekend after all.....

• Registered Users Posts: 37,978 ✭✭✭✭irishbucsfan

It’s a girl for us. So Fergie was suggested on Saturday. Jordan for a girl is a bit too Page 3. If we want to go with one of the Leinster women we’d have to seriously consider Jenny.

Just hoping this is a discussion for mid to late next week anyway. There’s a game on this weekend after all.....

PLEASE let me know if you guys do this! :pac:

salmocab wrote: »
    Mine is due Monday week, my last fella has a Leinster surname as his first, Conan. Could be a baby van der flier on the way.

Congrats. Conan is a good strong name all right. Van Der Flier is the perfect triple barrel D4 name!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,479 ✭✭✭swiwi_

Hmmm a girl. Jamie. Everyone’s happy.

• Administrators Posts: 53,429 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

TV must have been very poor last April/May, mines due in 4 weeks.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

awec wrote: »

I was thinking something similar!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,757 ✭✭✭✭Clegg

.ak wrote: »
    I won't mock you. There are a lot of places in Dublin that do a cracking brunch.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Burkie1203

Well Ulster wouldnt have been on TV in may so that's that mystery solved ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,440 ✭✭✭The Rape of Lucretia

• Registered Users Posts: 37,978 ✭✭✭✭irishbucsfan

Isa is a nice girls name I think. Isa Rocky Newlands Molloy

• Registered Users Posts: 5,911 ✭✭✭jacothelad

"Knock on ref..."

Knocked Up ref.....surely.:D

Conan The Babe Aryan......;)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,171 ✭✭✭✭prawnsambo

jacothelad wrote: »
    Knocked Up ref.....surely.:D

Conan The Babe Aryan......;)
    Sun's obviously well over the yardarm in your neck of the woods Jaco. :D

• Advertisement

Jesus...?? Ye were WIFE SWAPPING ? ??

Advertisement