Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 22 Transfer Thread.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

Rising at 8.8% per hour now but probably not enough to offset all those who sold him today. You'd think people would wait to see him drop first but they now be aware of whats going on.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,975 ✭✭✭normanoffside

Hazard to Alli and Aguero to Kane -4

• Registered Users Posts: 11,227 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

Morata > Kane

Maybe get another DGW player in

Looking at the possibility of getting Alli, Eriksen or Son in for a hit.

Problem is who to go. I have a lot of value made up on Salah. Could sell for 9.6 but buying back for 10.1 just doesn't make sense. Sterling and KDB my other 2 premium midfielders but have a tasty fixture at home to Watford.

Richarlison & RLC the other 2 but obviously no one in that price bracket for Spurs.

Otherwise it's looking at the defensive options. Worth a hit to bring Lloris in for Courtois maybe? Vertonghen in for Otamendi?

Will only have 2 DGW players in Kane and Masauku.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

Now thinking this is what I'm gunna do, provisionally. For -8

Sane -> Eriksen
    Surman -> Arnie
    Firminio -> Rooney
    DCL -> Quaner

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭Mike Ehrmantraut

Lukaku, Hazard and probably Sane for a -4 to Kane and 2 from Son, Eriksen, Alli or Arnautivic. No idea which 2 to pick though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,336 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

2FT.
    Kun to Kane.
    Haz to Alli or Ericksen.
    Some sort of sexy WHU midfield move maybe for a -4.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭bantee

Christie and Hazard to Vertonghen and Alli. Feeling good about it too after the 2 Chelsea lads not starting today

• Registered Users Posts: 12,042 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Just looked up Harry kane on Instagram. No posts for 3 days. Things you gotta do.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,952 ✭✭✭Morzadec

I'll be keeping Hazard another week at least anyway.

Nice and fresh for the Arse game, remember what happened last time he had a rest?

Then you factor in that Chelsea are on form and Arsenal always go for it at home. Can see Chelsea getting a couple of goals and him being involved.

I think I'll let Coutinho go as I fear he'll be rested after playing pretty much full games the last two (struggles with fitness and looked knackered at the end today) and then it's a run of not brilliant fixtures.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,561 ✭✭✭DJIMI TRARORE

Young defo out b4 his 3 match ban,cheap WH replacement

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭CurryFlavoured

Morata has to go soon. So disappointing, easy fixtures and Chelsea have been scoring a lot but he's been allergic to hitting the net.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,996 ✭✭✭✭billymitchell

Hazard and Pogba out for eriksen and Alli, standard enough stuff this week

• Registered Users Posts: 9,379 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Morata has to go soon. So disappointing, easy fixtures and Chelsea have been scoring a lot but he's been allergic to hitting the net.

Yup, Morata out for me, already have Kane, and 2 Liverpool mids, Vardy is the most appealing at the moment.

His next few fixtures look good, 5 of next 8 at home. The homes are Huddersfield, Watford, Swansea, Stoke and Bournamouth, where you'd fancy him to score in most games. The aways are games like today where they'll be looking to hit teams on the break (Chelsea, Everton, City).

Anyone have any other suggestions?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Salah injury throwing a spanner into the works of my transfer plans. I have him since GW1 so very hesitant to sell as I'd lose £0.6m.

Lukaku out for Kane is a no-brainer.
    Hazard out for Arnautovic feels good.
    Richarlison to Son/Alli is happening too.
    Even thinking of Naughton to a cheap West Ham defender as Swansea's fixtures are terrible.

Hopefully Salah's injury is minor and I can keep him.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,042 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Anyone considering free hit or wild card this week? As someone with no spurs or West ham players I'd have to consider it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,991 ✭✭✭sword1

ShaneU wrote: »
    Salah injury throwing a spanner into the works of my transfer plans. I have him since GW1 so very hesitant to sell as I'd lose £0.6m.

Lukaku out for Kane is a no-brainer.
    Hazard out for Arnautovic feels good.
    Richarlison to Son/Alli is happening too.

Hopefully Salah's injury is minor and I can keep him.

Not sure about hazard out, I have him also but is he nearly a guaranteed starter the next game now, have to give him another week

• Registered Users Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Trimm Trabb

De Gea to Adrian
    Jones to Ogbonna
    Richardilson to Alli

Taking a hit to get my 3 DGWers in and go back to an extra heavy hitter in midfield at expense of goalkeeper and defence.

Alli went on a great run last year and looks to be back on form so will give him a chance for a couple of weeks while also keeping an eye on Coutinho, Sterling etc

• Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

2FTs.

Eriksen, Alli or Son, for possibly DSilva. Spurs defender for someone yet unknown.

Will give 3 Spurs players, already have Kane.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,153 ✭✭✭✭km79

If salah is injured I won’t hesitate to move him on for next 2 gameweeks

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

De Gea to Adrian
    Jones to Ogbonna
    Richardilson to Alli

Taking a hit to get my 3 DGWers in and go back to an extra heavy hitter in midfield at expense of goalkeeper and defence.

Alli went on a great run last year and looks to be back on form so will give him a chance for a couple of weeks while also keeping an eye on Coutinho, Sterling etc

I don't really see the logic of getting in west ham defenders/keeper - while also loading up on spurs attackers, The majority of folk are captaining Kane, and some TC - with that in mine your hoping/expecting him to score v West Ham. so basically your getting them in with the hope of getting an extra 2 points - and then you are stuck with a west ham defender.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Ace2007 wrote: »
    I don't really see the logic of getting in west ham defenders/keeper - while also loading up on spurs attackers, The majority of folk are captaining Kane, and some TC - with that in mine your hoping/expecting him to score v West Ham. so basically your getting them in with the hope of getting an extra 2 points - and then you are stuck with a west ham defender.

They are home to West Brom in other game in GW whilst also having a nice run of fixtures coming up

• Registered Users Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭The real mccoy 91

Lukaku hazard and shaqiri out for son zaha and kane for a -4 good or bad?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Chesty08 wrote: »
    They are home to West Brom in other game in GW whilst also having a nice run of fixtures coming up

They conceded 6 goals in last 2 games to Newcastle and Bournemouth - not exactly free scoring teams.

5 games after the DGW

Huddersfield
    Bournemouth
    Palace
    Brighton
    Watford

I don't see more than one clean sheet there tbh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 369 ✭✭v6e5qzawyrc3jn

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭stephenl15

Hazard and Richarlison to Son and Arnie done

Salah to Alli and Ricky/mata to Arnie looking very likely
    For free
    And easy switch back to salah after city game
    Wont lose much value as I was very late to the party

May go foster to Adrian as well
    Or possibly take the opportunity to shed Mariappa from my squad

• Registered Users Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭scotchy

Out

Coutinho, Rüdiger and Groß.

In

Ben Davies, Alli and Arnautovic.

Already have Kane.

-8 hit.

💙 💛 💙 💛 💙 💛

scotchy wrote: »
    Out

Coutinho, Rüdiger and Groß.

In

Ben Davies, Alli and Arnautovic.

Already have Kane.

-8 hit.

It’s an absolute certainty bavies will only play one of the 2 games

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

Lukaku hazard and shaqiri out for son zaha and kane for a -4 good or bad?

Looks good to me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

KevIRL wrote: »
    Free hit activated

Free hit (actually) activated...

Advertisement