Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Gameweek 22 Transfer Thread.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭NaiveMelodies

Kdb knock works out well for me.
    Kane, Alli, Lloris in for KDB, lukaku, elliot.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,131 ✭✭✭✭km79

Need info on Kane , salah and possibly zaha retro ban before 1130am tomorrow !

• Registered Users Posts: 316 ✭✭Irish Raven

Cartman78 wrote:
    Thinking Coutinho & Richarlison out for Arnie and Eriksen for a hit.

wouldnt drop Coutinho....hazard much safer to drop, and gets you extra bobs too

• Registered Users Posts: 9,922 ✭✭✭normanoffside

I planned on getting Kane in for Aguero today for -4.
    Not sure what to do now, as Salah, Elliott and Naughton are out for me, Gomez and DCL probably won't play and Zaha might get a ban.

The free hit chip is looking tempting..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭pimpmyhat

Any word on Kane?
    I'm on wildcard
    Was looking at a spurs trio of son, Alli and eriksen .
    But season will be over if Kane starts

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,336 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

wouldnt drop Coutinho....hazard much safer to drop, and gets you extra bobs too

I know its the mirror.... but Couts could be gone very soon

http://www.irishmirror.ie/sport/soccer/soccer-news/liverpool-star-philippe-coutinhos-move-11775611

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,241 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

pimpmyhat wrote: »
    Any word on Kane?
    I'm on wildcard
    Was looking at a spurs trio of son, Alli and eriksen .
    But season will be over if Kane starts

Will be very surprised if Kane doesn't start, it was an illness, not an injury.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,563 ✭✭✭patmac

Son and Arnie in for Hazard and RLC.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭scotchy

F1ngers wrote: »
    Will be very surprised if Kane doesn't start, it was an illness, not an injury.

At the risk of sounding like my Gran..

Some of these "cold type illnesses" are hard to shake and can knock you for six.

I've Kane and Salah in my squad, both would be costly to sell and buy back in again, so keeping both.

Had been planning TCing Kane, now not so sure.

💙 💛 💙 💛 💙 💛

• Registered Users Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭miller82

Son fairly solid for 180 minutes ???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,336 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

miller82 wrote: »

Hasnt played 90 since GW13

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

miller82 wrote: »

I’d say 140 mins. Will start both games tho

• Registered Users Posts: 16,627 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Going on what happened to City today it looks like Sane & Sterling will start v Watford.

Am I correct in thinking this? If Salah is out it makes sense to keep the above and trade Salah for Ali or Son.

dahat wrote: »
    Going on what happened to City today it looks like Sane & Sterling will start v Watford.

Am I correct in thinking this? If Salah is out it makes sense to keep the above and trade Salah for Ali or Son.
    I have 2 FT and am almost certainly switching salah to Alli/Eriksen with one
    Easy switch back in 2 weeks

• Registered Users Posts: 16,627 ✭✭✭✭dahat

km79 wrote: »
    I have 2 FT and am almost certainly switching salah to Alli/Eriksen with one
    Easy switch back in 2 weeks

He will cost me more to get back but I can play with 0.5 by selling Gudmarrsson(spelling) to a cheapie.

Ali/Eriksen or Son is the next dilemma.

#LFC Express https://t.co/5wbvvIz1Gv Salah and Coutinho double blow? Worrying news hint emerges from Liverpool training ground

No salah or coutinho training today

dahat wrote: »
    He will cost me more to get back but I can play with 0.5 by selling Gudmarrsson(spelling) to a cheapie.

Ali/Eriksen or Son is the next dilemma.

This is the one that’s wrecking my head
    Was all set for son as that was all I could afford before the salah doubt
    Now I’m leaning towards Alli again
    The other 2 are going up much quicker than him though

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭Belt

Played my wildcard for tomorrow.....but didn't realise you couldn't triple captain in the same week :(

• Registered Users Posts: 15,043 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

#LFC Express https://t.co/5wbvvIz1Gv Salah and Coutinho double blow? Worrying news hint emerges from Liverpool training ground

Would any Liverpool players be really training today? They are playing tomorrow. Salah I think may not play tomorrow but Mane & Ox will.

Mane & Salah will go to Africa and probably not play the FA cup game either. So for that reason I think Mane will play v Burnley & probably Solanke too instead of Firmino. coutinho might play 30 mins of it.

Can Gini Lallana
    mane Solanke Ox.

Coutinho to play 30. Possibly Firmino for 10/15.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,241 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

May use my free hit, Salah is 0.5 dearer to buy back if I do sell him..

Working nights so hope it's a quiet night.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,508 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

FitzShane wrote: »
    Would any Liverpool players be really training today? They are playing tomorrow. Salah I think may not play tomorrow but Mane & Ox will.

Mane & Salah will go to Africa and probably not play the FA cup game either. So for that reason I think Mane will play v Burnley & probably Solanke too instead of Firmino. coutinho might play 30 mins of it.

Can Gini Lallana
    mane Solanke Ox.

Salah's injury might be used to stop such a trip though he's a passionate guy. Might go anyway.

FitzShane wrote: »

Can Gini Lallana
    mane Solanke Ox.

Rest of the squad all trained
    http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/first-team/285801-gallery-new-year-s-eve-training-session-at-melwood

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Was gonna TC Kane this week but a few changes were needed in my team so did a wildcard instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,054 ✭✭✭wanderer100

Might do Coutinho to Alli in that case

• Registered Users Posts: 10,508 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Sane and Fabregas out

Arnie and Son in

Tempted to get Cresswell in for Dann too for 2nd stint with me but 3 West Ham players has to be overkill. Have Lanzini too.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭sheroman01

Okay so Kane and Son in. Happy to take a -4 for Alli or Eriksen. Who should I pick? Eriksen more consistent but Alli has the ability to explode.

i would imagine klopp will play salah, even if not fully fit....since he will be goin for possibly a month...this week his last week prem game!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

i would imagine klopp will play salah, even if not fully fit....since he will be goin for possibly a month...this week his last week prem game!!

Why, where's he going?

Going where for a month ?
    It's an awards ceremony not the AFCON

• Advertisement

haha...true that...he goin no where....my bad....was looking at 2017 fixtures....doh!!

Advertisement