Advertisement
Private Profiles - an update on how they will be changing here
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.

IMC/Omniplex cinema offers

• 28-12-2017 6:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17 ✭✭✭ rabzii

Hi Guys

Is anyone aware of any decent film offers available in ireland, specifically leinster? Currently living in Dundalk where we are lucky to have 2 cinemas, omniplex and imc but neither offer anything in the line of annual memberships like odeon or cineworld or any great offers.

IMC, in fairness to them, do have a loyalty card but unfortunately no way to check your balance without going into the cinema itself. Points can be redeemed for tickets or popcorn etc. I think thats pretty decent offer. Omniplex on the other hand, is a better cinema, sound and screen-wise but a bit of a money racket with basically no offers.

It's a bit pernickety I guess, but anyone else wish there local cinema did more offers?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,431 MilesMorales1

Isn't IMC introducing their own unlimited movies card scheme? Sure I saw that somewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,096 ✭✭✭ ronano

Isn't IMC introducing their own unlimited movies card scheme? Sure I saw that somewhere.

They said they were a few days after Odeon's limitless was announced in Ireland, nothing since!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,960 Autecher

IMC do a movie deal on Wednesday's -1 movie ticket, 1 medium popcorn & 1 medium drink for €10. They also do Online Thursday - All tickets are half price if booked online. Pretty good deals I think. I know OP is talking about loyalty cards but I thought I'd mention them too.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 ✭✭✭ rabzii

Yeah it would be great if all cinemas offered a loyalty or limitless card. Hope OP follow through with the loyalty card this year.

Just seen the post where IMC announced the infinity card....back in 2016. ☹️ Never followed through with it.

• Advertisement

Just an update guys. I was on to IMC. Apparently the Infinity card is going to be launched, but at the moment, its months away.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭ smallgarden

Omniplex have all tickets 6 euro on a Tuesday. Also vue liffey valley have cheap tickets online on a Monday (4 or 5 euro I think). Vue offer is tricky to get but definitely exists

• Registered Users Posts: 1,327 ✭✭✭ Double C

I signed up to the IMC Infinity card back in February or March 2016. Not a peep about it since.

They got back to me via facebook messenger saying that it will be launched this year at some point. I am hoping they launch it by at least the summer. I got to cinema once a week usually, sometimes twice on the odd occasion so the infinity card would be definitely be worth it.

Advertisement