Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

IMC/Omniplex cinema offers

• 28-12-2017 7:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hi Guys

Is anyone aware of any decent film offers available in ireland, specifically leinster? Currently living in Dundalk where we are lucky to have 2 cinemas, omniplex and imc but neither offer anything in the line of annual memberships like odeon or cineworld or any great offers.

IMC, in fairness to them, do have a loyalty card but unfortunately no way to check your balance without going into the cinema itself. Points can be redeemed for tickets or popcorn etc. I think thats pretty decent offer. Omniplex on the other hand, is a better cinema, sound and screen-wise but a bit of a money racket with basically no offers.

It's a bit pernickety I guess, but anyone else wish there local cinema did more offers?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭MilesMorales1

Isn't IMC introducing their own unlimited movies card scheme? Sure I saw that somewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,131 ✭✭✭ronano

Isn't IMC introducing their own unlimited movies card scheme? Sure I saw that somewhere.

They said they were a few days after Odeon's limitless was announced in Ireland, nothing since!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,960 ✭✭✭Autecher

IMC do a movie deal on Wednesday's -1 movie ticket, 1 medium popcorn & 1 medium drink for €10. They also do Online Thursday - All tickets are half price if booked online. Pretty good deals I think. I know OP is talking about loyalty cards but I thought I'd mention them too.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 rabzii

Yeah it would be great if all cinemas offered a loyalty or limitless card. Hope OP follow through with the loyalty card this year.

Just seen the post where IMC announced the infinity card....back in 2016. ☹️ Never followed through with it.

• Advertisement

Just an update guys. I was on to IMC. Apparently the Infinity card is going to be launched, but at the moment, its months away.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭smallgarden

Omniplex have all tickets 6 euro on a Tuesday. Also vue liffey valley have cheap tickets online on a Monday (4 or 5 euro I think). Vue offer is tricky to get but definitely exists

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Double C

I signed up to the IMC Infinity card back in February or March 2016. Not a peep about it since.

They got back to me via facebook messenger saying that it will be launched this year at some point. I am hoping they launch it by at least the summer. I got to cinema once a week usually, sometimes twice on the odd occasion so the infinity card would be definitely be worth it.

Advertisement