Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW18 transfers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭CurryFlavoured

I'm thinking maybe Kane out Lukaku in.

Kane is a bigger threat but his next 4 gameweeks are City (a) Burnley (a) Soton (h) and blank. Lukaku has West Brom (a) Leicester (a) Burnley (h) Soton (h). Maybe bring in Lukaku until the double gameweek, then bring Kane back.

• Registered Users Posts: 42,079 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Sané and Daniels out, Mahrez and Kabasele in. Watch now as Sané goes on a tear over the next few gameweeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,077 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

Kane is a bigger threat but his next 4 gameweeks are City (a) Burnley (a) Soton (h) and blank. Lukaku has West Brom (a) Leicester (a) Burnley (h) Soton (h). Maybe bring in Lukaku until the double gameweek, then bring Kane back.

I droped Kane for Rooney,I have Lukaku and Jesus and beefed up midfield with Mahrez.Kane is really expensive and with the blank coming up I think we can justify droping him for a few weeks at least.Bold move by us tho:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,627 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

A: Richie to Mahrez (uses all funds)
    B: Firmino/Richie to Morata/Albrighton for -4 (leaves 0.9 to upgrade TPT and Rosenior before Xmas)

Tempted by B as I dont want Firmino long term but he'll be hard to move on so think now is the time

• Registered Users Posts: 14,182 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

I was thinking of doing similar but those next four games are being played over twelve or thirteen days. Given the fact Lukaku has started every league game this season and is one of the only players who hasn't received a rest thus far I'd imagine he's due a spot on the bench during this next run. I'm guessing Zlatan will start one of those four games and big Rom will get a rest.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭CurryFlavoured

Pighead wrote: »
    I was thinking of doing similar but those next four games are being played over twelve or thirteen games. Given the fact Lukaku has started every league game this season and is one of the only players who hasn't received a rest thus far I'd imagine he's due a spot on the bench during this next run. I'm guessing Zlatan will start one of those four games and big Rom will get a rest.

That's a good point. Lukaku is a bit of a monster (can't remember when he last got injured? Seemed to play every game for Everton), but I wouldn't be surprised if he misses one. If I was betting I'd say he plays all 4 but with his form and ibra in backup I dunno.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,304 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

Is Aguero vs Spurs still an intangible, yet beautiful thing?

Asking for a friend....

• Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭mectavba

Team is:

Courtois

Dunk, Kenny, Jones (Gomez, Ward)

HAzard, Salah, Silva, Albrighton (RLC)

KAne, Calvert-LEwin, Morata

1.0m ITB

Thinking of banking for first time the season.........although I' m tempted by:

Kane>Lukaku

or 

Ward>Kolasinac (maybe drop Albrighton to bench)

Anyone with any Leicester insight? He was dropped midweek, I assume rested. Any idea if that was just a rest? They won 4-1 though, so maybe he will be back on the bench!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,971 ✭✭✭remoteboy

Event the algorithims are struggling to pick a reliable forward

2jfhbk.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 9,922 ✭✭✭normanoffside

Niasse to DCL done and logging out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,362 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Is Aguero vs Spurs still an intangible, yet beautiful thing?

Asking for a friend....

Ah I miss those days...things seemed to be simpler back then.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Kane out as part of a 4 point hit. Never thought I would be doing that when he wasn't injured!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭thomasm

If Baines comes back on Monday who is he likely to replace in Everton defense. Need to move Ward out and looking at Kenny and Holtgate

• Registered Users Posts: 12,012 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

thomasm wrote: »
    If Baines comes back on Monday who is he likely to replace in Everton defense. Need to move Ward out and looking at Kenny and Holtgate

Martina 100% .I'd imagine Kenny is more secure than Holgate as keane and jagielka are fit now too.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,358 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Punt time...
    Ramsey - Arnoutovic

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭Roonbox

Is anybody out there still holding on to Jesus or is it just me?

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭Roonbox

Roonbox wrote: »
    The football player obv - not the hippy who did some tricks

• Registered Users Posts: 7,563 ✭✭✭patmac

2 FT's thinking
    (a)Kane/Richarlison/RLC to Rooney/Mahrez/Silva
    or
    (b) Firmino/Yedlin to Rooney/Jones
    or
    (c)Yedlin/Kenny
    Rest of the team
    DDG, Elliot
    Daniels, Yedlin, Mee, Marriappa, Klavan,
    Salah, Richarlison, Hazard, Gross,RLC
    Kane, Aguero, Firmino
    Team not in bad shape and could have a had a lot more mid-week.

Edit: Just seen Richarlison is fit so forgetting about option A.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

I am, but don't know how much longer though.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

The football player obv - not the hippy who did some tricks

At least the Hippy is nailed on

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭dicky dunne

F1ngers wrote: »
    I am, but don't know how much longer though.

i've captained Kun this week...scare bleu

• Registered Users Posts: 9,632 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

B is a solid move Pat

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Did femenia to jaanmat

• Registered Users Posts: 1,934 ✭✭✭AdpRo

Trying to decide weather to bank or take a hit to get Richarlison in, no Richy means RLC or Naughton plays......

• Registered Users Posts: 7,563 ✭✭✭patmac

B is a solid move Pat

Yeah went for it, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,012 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

An hour spent looking at fixtures to finally come up with 3 transfers. Kane has 3 aways followed by a blank so he's gone.

Out yoshida kane Austin
    In christensen Lukaku firminho

• Registered Users Posts: 7,701 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

Banking.
    Logged in, Femenia out and Ward a doubt, but my bench and squad in general have decent fixtures, so not overthinking it and just banking.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭Dubh Geannain

Having only got Firmino the midweek GW gone by (started Kane, Morata and Firmino), I'm considering getting rid again and going back to a 2 strong strike team.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,131 ✭✭✭✭km79

eh i dunno wrote: »
    An hour spent looking at fixtures to finally come up with 3 transfers. Kane has 3 aways followed by a blank so he's gone.

Out yoshida kane Austin
    In christensen Lukaku firminho

But his goals have come mostly away from home.............I've seen a few people selling Kane for lukaku for a hit and I just do not understand it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

Did femenia to jaanmat

Took a chance for 2FTs that Daniels would hold in the hope that I can figure out a late first WC plan.

Christmas drinks get in the way but but, but :new doors open
    Daniels to Jaanmat now gone. I need Robertson to get the nod for 3 games in a week
    You blinded me with the 10M spend on 2 Everton but a lot are going with the 5 man midfield.

Considering the Free-Hit chip as a more personal opportunity for upside versus the gain when most deploy it in the blank (and negate planning) is still hard to figure but can you imagine :o wildcaring last chance on Stephens Day and incorporating the FH in a sly as a Busts plan?

Advertisement