Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 14 Transfers.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,104 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Elliot - Speroni
    Alonso - Daniels - Klavan - Dunk - Mee
    Sanchez - Pogba - Salah - Richarlison - RLC
    Jesus - Morata - Crouch

and 0.5ITB :pac:

Sanchez to Hazard
    Pogba to Rambo (go on)
    Jesus to Kane

There you go. Plenty of Prodston fun in not owning City players but still a solid team. With the added bonus of our old friend thrown in.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

Just trying to see what a few "differentials" would look like in the same team.

Obviously Sanchez is horrendously overpriced and not necessary, but I've never owned Hazard at the right time.

Anyway I'll be going closer to team 1 as it's too early to go all out differential, probably.

Haven't enjoyed this season at all so far though.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

Another Lukaku -> Morata here.

I now have 1.5 ITB and wondering if there's something that would be worth -4 -
    my defence seems a prime candidate. I'd love to fit Hazard but I think losing Salah would be the only way:

Foster/Elliott
    Ward Kiko F. Moreno Mbemba Jones
    Ramsey Salah Sterling Zaha
    Aguero Morata Firmino

• Registered Users Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

Hmm...to add to my Hazard bit above, I could do:

Zaha, Firmino out;
    Hazard, Wilson in.

For -8, exact change to do it. Food for thought...

• Registered Users Posts: 316 ✭✭Irish Raven

Zaha, Firmino out; Hazard, Wilson in.

Zaha, Firmino out; Hazard, Wilson in.

For -8, exact change to do it. Food for thought...

Thats a good move...salah is your pool cover...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,695 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

3 transfer and a - 8 taken even though 2 of them 3 might be on the bench in this gw. Need 15 players for the upcoming fixtures

Jones > Otemendi
    Lascellas > zunteasonething (the Watford Lad)
    Abraham > Wilson.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Macker1

Please help me decide...........

Sane or Hazard ????

I already have Sterling and Morata.

The other option is to get rid of Alli for Hazard but I would need to take a -4 hit to enable this move.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Macker1 wrote: »

Sane or Hazard ????

The other option is to get rid of Alli for Hazard but I would need to take a -4 hit to enable this move.

Hazard

• Registered Users Posts: 11,222 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

Macker1 wrote: »

Sane or Hazard ????

Hazard

+1

Favourable fixtures and looks bang in form.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭Potential Underachiever

Hazard looks like a slam dunk pick, that's getting me worried a bit, everyone seems to be taking him in me included and expect the avalanche of points to follow, seems too easy, it probably won't pan out that way!

• Advertisement

Hazard looks like a slam dunk pick, that's getting me worried a bit, everyone seems to be taking him in me included and expect the avalanche of points to follow, seems too easy, it probably won't pan out that way!

Only 7.7% ownership but I’d imagine it’s quite a higher percentage within the boards community. Unfortunately.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,042 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

eh i dunno wrote: »
    Lukaku has to go so thinking a big shuffle
    Out Lukaku fabianski doucoure yoshida
    In Wilson courtois pogba otamendi

Take the - 12 or do it over two game weeks

Not taking - 12. Lukaku and doucoure out. Wilson and hazard in. I'll shift yoshida out next week

• Registered Users Posts: 316 ✭✭Irish Raven

Made the tansfers...

Now who out of the 7 to drop...

Salah, richarilson (watford), hazard, gross, pogba, wilson, murray, kane....

Has to be one....leaning towards richarilson....tink murray and wislon have goal potential...watford have a tough game against utd

• Registered Users Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭qwabercd

So I'm finally on my wildcard and this is what I've landed on at the moment:

Elliot - Foster
    Daniels - Mee - Naughton - Dunk - Femenia
    Sterling - Salah - Hazard - Richarlison - RLC
    Kane - Morata - C. Wilson

On a scale of "Woah Mr. P you crazy" (1) - (10) "Could you be any more template?" where does this sit.

0 ITB

Clearly the defense could be any combination of cheaper options.

Wilson/RLC can rotate to an extent.

If Hazard became Pogba then I could get more expensive defenders.

I'd love to throw the towel in and go full on Mr.P but I feel as though Salah aside I've mostly been unlucky and picked the wrong captain. At this point I'm not sure I even remember what it's like to have a team half full of differentials.

Any word on whether PVA will be back in the Palace side soon? :)

On wildcard also and gone for a similar front 8. Was a real toss up between sterling and Wilson versus sane and niasse but went for the latter. Have the other 6 of your front 8.

Went courtois in goals and smalling plus 4 other 4.5ish type defenders. Not many of the cheap defenders have great fixtures coming up so there'll be a couple of weeks where my defence won't be great.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,121 ✭✭✭Cypher_sounds

What's the story with Mustafi? Has he been injured a lot? Looking at his history this season anytime he's played he's seemed to hoover up the points.

Thinking of Monreal for Jones but Mustafi has caught my eye. Is he a definite starter arsenal fans?

What's the story with Mustafi? Has he been injured a lot? Looking at his history this season anytime he's played he's seemed to hoover up the points.

Thinking of Monreal for Jones but Mustafi has caught my eye. Is he a definite starter arsenal fans?

Not an Arsenal fan but I brought him in. I believe he was injured earlier in season. Don't recall him ever on bench.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,148 ✭✭✭✭km79

Not an Arsenal fan but I brought him in. I believe he was injured earlier in season. Don't recall him ever on bench.

He was apparently on the verge of being sold before he got injured first

• Registered Users Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭Chancer3001

Taking the big risk of banking the transfer and sticking with lukaku one more week.

If he's crap again I'll swap him for Morata and use the extra 1.1 to upgrade a defender .

Handy to have 2 transfers that week

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,230 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Made the transfers early this week as it would have cost me about 0.5m to wait until today.

Silva, Jesus and Van Dijk out.

Hazard, Morata and Mariappa in (-4).

Elliot
    Azpilicueta - Duffy - Ward
    RLC - Salah - Hazard - Sane - Richarlison
    Kane - Morata
    SUB: Fabianski, Mariappa, Gomez, Hemed.

Next week, Hemed to Niasse

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 650 ✭✭✭PVA

Strong team

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭Colking

FutureGuy wrote: »
    Made the transfers early this week as it would have cost me about 0.5m to wait until today.

Elliot
    Kane - Morata

Nice side, unfortunately Mariappas days might be numbered as Prodl is fit to play again https://twitter.com/BenDinnery/status/935167825437712384

km79 wrote: »
    He was apparently on the verge of being sold before he got injured first

Yeh that's true. Forgot about that even though I backed him to stay. It was for a loan move to Inter.

Seems to be playing now that he recovered from Injury

• Registered Users Posts: 9,651 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Resisted the urge to get Hazard in (for Sane :eek)....used my 2nd FT to get Courtois in for Speroni instead.

Was a close call with DDG, but upcoming fixtures, 0.4m ITB and not having to cheer ManUtd clean sheets through gritted teeth swung it for Courtois in the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,511 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Yeh that's true. Forgot about that even though I backed him to stay. It was for a loan move to Inter.

Seems to be playing now that he recovered from Injury

If he plays then he's probably the best Arsenal defender to have at the moment. Not overly expensive either.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,230 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Colking wrote: »
    Nice side, unfortunately Mariappas days might be numbered as Prodl is fit to play again https://twitter.com/BenDinnery/status/935167825437712384

He's there as a 4.0 third sub so not massively pushed if he plays or not right now. I think 2 playing subs will be fine (fingers crossed).

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 650 ✭✭✭PVA

Draft League, straight choice

Zappacosta or Christensen?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,952 ✭✭✭Morzadec

FutureGuy wrote: »

Elliot
    Kane - Morata

Identical front 7 to me and I have Niasse as well on the bench, I'm very happy with it and hoping it's a front 8 that I can stick with for a while and use transfers to fix the defence and GKs moving forward

• Registered Users Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭CurryFlavoured

Loading up on Chelsea player, need help with a defender though.

Azpi and Alonso arent in my budget.

Think my main options are Cahill, Christensen and Zappacosta. Cahills a clear starter but most expensive - are Christenson and/or Zappacosta guaranteed starters going forward? They've started the last 3 or 4 games at least, I had no idea though. I'm afraid they could drop out.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,222 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

Loading up on Chelsea player, need help with a defender though.

Azpi and Alonso arent in my budget.

Think my main options are Cahill, Christensen and Zappacosta. Cahills a clear starter but most expensive - are Christenson and/or Zappacosta guaranteed starters going forward? They've started the last 3 or 4 games at least, I had no idea though. I'm afraid they could drop out.

What about Courtois? Obviously no attacking returns but you're looking for defensive cover seemingly. At 5.4, he's the cheapest way in

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,858 ✭✭✭✭paulie21

Richarlson at home to Utd or RLC away to Brighton?

Advertisement