Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to Buy (including discount codes) & other links

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 FenrirXIII

Here's a few places we order from....

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

FenrirXIII wrote: »
    Thanks!

Some of those sites give 10% off if you enter a code but I can't remember them,come back here when you are ready to order & ask if there is a discount code for that site,others have better memories than me...

• Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭Cunning Alias

Anyone heard of any Irish shops doing any black Friday deals?

Anyone heard of any Irish shops doing any black Friday deals?

I think Vape Wild has shops....

Black Friday has started...https://vapewild.eu/mods/

I've tried the nicorette inhale & pockex vaper but still prefer the cigatettes.
    I've tried the lowest vip ecig strength & they weren't bad but its cheaper to vape.

I smoke SilkCut Silver which are basically fresh air.
    I tried the zero vape & added 2 or 3 drops of 14mg vape - its still too strong for me & I end up coughing.. Maybe I should put in 1 drop only.

Its a pain trying to get the right 'recipe'.

Any1 out there who used to smoke s/cut silver & is now vaping, can u please recommend a solution / product.
    Thank you.

The Zelos is cheaper here... https://www.bargainvapour.com/Aspire_Zelos_50W_TC_Box_MOD_-_2500mAh/p1274299_17414389.aspx

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭chipfox

Attention all compulsive buyers, prepare to empty your wallets.

Fasttech.com 15% off sitewide

Code: THANKS15

Warning, this is not a drill.

I REPEAT. THIS IS NOT A DRILL

Code active until the 27th

Well, I hope you didn't empty those wallets because darkstarvapours.co.uk are offering 30% off all flavours (except Capella)

Code: DARKFRIDAY

Note: INAWERA now in stock. Dark Arts = Flavourart

Code active for 1 day? Don't know when this ends. Only got the email 20 minutes ago (20:00)

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭conjon

BF2017 for 30 % off on heavens gift excluding sale items per Reddit.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭1man3letters

Anyone know shop (pref around Drogheda/Dublin area-ish) that currently has the voopoo drag black resin (rainbow) in stock??

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭damon5

Anyone know shop (pref around Drogheda/Dublin area-ish) that currently has the voopoo drag black resin (rainbow) in stock??

Just found it here https://e-smokeireland.com/product/voopoo-drag/
    hes in palmerstown give him a call on his mobile thats on his website i used to pick up from there too..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭1man3letters

damon5 wrote: »
    Just found it here https://e-smokeireland.com/product/voopoo-drag/
    hes in palmerstown give him a call on his mobile thats on his website i used to pick up from there too..

Ending up getting one on sat, ended up being the azure one instead of the rainbow but the resin plate looks really cool with alot of red/purple in the blue so I'm not too bothered on missing out on the rainbow. Beast of a device so far, loving it

Now on the search for a black dead rabbit, seen vintage vape in Dublin has it on their site so going to give them a call tomorrow but if anyone else knows of dub/drog area-ish vendor who has it be great

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭damon5

Ending up getting one on sat, ended up being the azure one instead of the rainbow but the resin plate looks really cool with alot of red/purple in the blue so I'm not too bothered on missing out on the rainbow. Beast of a device so far, loving it

Now on the search for a black dead rabbit, seen vintage vape in Dublin has it on their site so going to give them a call tomorrow but if anyone else knows of dub/drog area-ish vendor who has it be great

Glad you got sorted,i have a santy vaping list but wont hold me breath LOL

Dead Rabbit here & only €21.59...

https://vapewild.eu/hellvape-dead-rabbit-rda/

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭pob1

Dead Rabbit here & only €21.59...

https://vapewild.eu/hellvape-dead-rabbit-rda/

Looks good , any reccomendations of juice from them as a first order ?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,984 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

pob1 wrote: »

Depends what you like? I've tried a lot of their stuff and they are fairly hit and miss. A lot of their fruit juices tend to taste bland and samey like Razzleberry and Slo Mo. My favs would be (S+C)2, Murica, Freckled Lemonade and I also got this as a freebie on an order which I really liked.

Ones to avoid for me would Fruit Hoops(weird taste off it), Peanut Butter Cup(just a vile chemical taste) and Our Lawyer Made Us Change the Name of This Candy eLiquid(Not sure is this meant to be, skittles or something but it's truly awful).

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭stuartmurphy87

pob1 wrote: »

Circus bear is epic

Fasttech 15% code expires today.

Just bought a vooper drag for €34 :)

Hope all this gets here before xmas...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

Any good discounts about for Cyber Monday? Was just thinking to stock up and was surprised there's no thread or anything.

My contribution:

10% off with code 'black' on EZSmoke

• Registered Users Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭Dr Bill V1.5

J Mysterio wrote:
    Any good discounts about for Cyber Monday? Was just thinking to stock up and was surprised there's no thread or anything.

Cyber17 for 20 percent off everything at esmokeireland.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

25% of all e-liquid at iVape this weekend. Code: HOHOHO

• Registered Users Posts: 6 SOTV1875CH

Please read the charter. No advertising allowed

10% off FastTech

code: JINGLEBELL

Until 26-Dec-17, UTC -6

15 per cent off at Creme de Vape using NEWYEAR discount code.

cigabuy have a one week sale which has started. The discount codes are on the front page of their site.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

Heavy15 gets you 15% off Halfmoonmods drip tips.

www.halfmoonmods.com

A small favour to ask everyone!! If you come across the Dinner Lady brand in the sales anywhere, would you mind letting me know please.
    Thanks all
    Conor

Very sad to see that Cloudhouse Vapour is closing down as a result of TPD. It's been a great servant to many in the vaping community over the years.
    They are having a closing down sale with 25 per cent off everything. Use code everythingmustgo at checkout.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭Trond

Very sad to see that Cloudhouse Vapour is closing down as a result of TPD. It's been a great servant to many in the vaping community over the years.
    They are having a closing down sale with 25 per cent off everything. Use code everythingmustgo at checkout.

Just got the email there myself. They were great to have a few years ago. I sort of moved on from their juices over time but in terms of customer service and variety etc they were miles ahead of most companies. Might revisit them next pay day....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 Caseymi

Hi,

I was wondering can anyone point me in the direction of large bottles of e-juice (100ml+), I know it's a real first world problem but I much prefer having a large bottle in the car as opposed to 10 or 30 ml bottles.

Advertisement