Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trials of Osiris

1131415161719»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

My favourite quote so far was

"ARE YOU FULLY EXPERIENCING DESTINY 2's FIRST RAID DAVE?!?! THE STAKES HAVE BEEN RAISED!!! END-GAME"

• Registered Users Posts: 44,962 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

My favourite quote so far was

"ARE YOU FULLY EXPERIENCING DESTINY 2's FIRST RAID DAVE?!?! THE STAKES HAVE BEEN RAISED!!! END-GAME"

"I think my platform is glitched lads."

• Registered Users Posts: 12,350 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Played on friday night and the standard was pretty high, managed our first flawless fine but the second took a few attempts. Played a bit more on Sunday and it was significantly easier.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,407 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Haven't had many problems with PvP. One game of IB though was cruel. Game started off and I got a couple of kills, playing quite slow and the next thing I knew we were 9-27 down. Game had just started!?! Coming up against players that know what they're doing is bewildering.
    Trials is a no go zone for me

• Registered Users Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭dudeeile

Went Flawless Friday night, which was nice but also a little sad, after an early loss I reset my card out of habit, one of the other lads switched character after that so we had 2 groups running on different wins so only 2 of us went flawless. ****ing shame, think we were on 8 wins when we finally hit our 7.

• Advertisement

Good map and mode this week, very fast paced.

One thing that's amazed me so far in D2 is how prevalent account recoveries are. I've been doing most of my runs through LFG and in the majority of them at least 1 player on the team has been doing an account recovery.

What's an account recovery?

On another note the Last Hope is ridiculous. A gun so good even incapable drunks can use it.

Paying somebody to play on your account to get flawless

gimli2112 wrote: »
    What's an account recovery?

On another note the Last Hope is ridiculous. A gun so good even incapable drunks can use it.

The person doing the trials run will log into their ps4 (or xbox?) as the player that wants to go to the lighthouse and run it as a stacked team rather than a carry.

So the twitch guy basically pretends to be 'me'.

One of the people in the clan got a D1 trails completion with someone doing that for them. Not a fan of the practice at all, personally. Don't see the point in going to the lighthouse if you had absolutely nothing at all to do with it.

• Advertisement

yeah don't get it myself. I get all types of loot when one of you guys do it thanks to clan rewards

On a brighter note I think I've got the hand of D2 trials now :p

dt_zps18c1tgpg.png

My card would look like a great pack of starburst, to be fair.

Well - trials is wildly unbalanced (at my skill level).

Played 7 games last night.

First game - Won it, close enough match with a couple of rounds dropped.
    Second game - STOMPED
    Third game - STOMPED
    Fourth game - Rolled the opposition in an easy win.
    Fifth game - Rolled the opposition in an easy win.
    Sixth game - Rolled the opposition in an easy win.
    Seventh game - STOMPED

Going from stomped to stomping is a frustrating experience.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

Well - trials is wildly unbalanced (at my skill level).

Played 7 games last night.

First game - Won it, close enough match with a couple of rounds dropped.
    Second game - STOMPED
    Third game - STOMPED
    Fourth game - Rolled the opposition in an easy win.
    Sixth game - STOMPED

Going from stomped to stomping is a frustrating experience.

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 3,933 ✭✭✭Tazzimus

First match was probably the sweatiest, the rest were either horrible or easy enough

Had to laugh at myself getting undefeated in the match after the rest of ye - in round 4 i was RUNNING! I wanted no part of firefights!

Think Kid saved me from a titan smash about .1 second before i'd have been dead and a nova bomb just missed killing - don't know how I wasn't taken out that time.

Had no fun getting it tbh! Was 6 kills and 9 assists (I think) over the match.
    Much prefered the previous game where I was the only one to die. In every round. 15 kills and 9 assists or something like that, in that match. Much more fun.

Had to laugh at myself getting undefeated in the match after the rest of ye - in round 4 i was RUNNING! I wanted no part of firefights!

Think Kid saved me from a titan smash about .1 second before i'd have been dead and a nova bomb just missed killing - don't know how I wasn't taken out that time.

Had no fun getting it tbh! Was 6 kills and 9 assists (I think) over the match.
    Much prefered the previous game where I was the only one to die. In every round. 15 kills and 9 assists or something like that, in that match. Much more fun.
    That was me that titan smashed the titan trying to titan smash you :)
    Nicely timed I thought.

Funniest was probably three of us popping supers to run after the last opponent to win the match

Tazzimus wrote: »
    That was me that titan smashed the titan trying to titan smash you :)
    Nicely timed I thought.

Funniest was probably three of us popping supers to run after the last opponent to win the match
    And while the three of you were running at him, he shot between all of you to finish me off. Jerk. (that was in the game before i went deathless).

At least he had the sense to kill the one that wasn't on fire/covered in electricity bearing down on him :D

• Advertisement

Tazzimus wrote: »
    At least he had the sense to kill the one that wasn't on fire/covered in electricity bearing down on him :D

"Well, that fella is about to burn to death so I don't need to worry about him...."

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

gif..

4ad.jpg

Advertisement