Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello All, This is just a friendly reminder to read the Forum Charter where you wish to post before posting in it. :)
Hi all, The AutoSave Draft feature is now disabled across the site. The decision to disable the feature was made via a poll last year. The delay in putting it in place was due to a bug/update issue. This should serve as a reminder to manually save your drafts if you wish to keep them. Thanks, The Boards Team.
Hello all! This is just a quick reminder to ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere.

Trials of Osiris

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭ Hail 2 Da Chimp

Trials is HARD... Like really hard.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭ AdamD

From what I've read D2 Trials is connection based, may get a chance to have a shot at it this weekend if I get enough gear on my character. Have our original season 1 trials team back + another reliable guy as our 4th so buzzing to try it.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭ Generic Dreadhead

AdamD wrote: »
    From what I've read D2 Trials is connection based, may get a chance to have a shot at it this weekend if I get enough gear on my character. Have our original season 1 trials team back + another reliable guy as our 4th so buzzing to try it.

Yup, I'm looking forward to it too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭ dudeeile

Put in a few hours on Saturday night with all the other super sweaty players, it did not go well, reckon I learned to play a little better mind so not all a loss.

dudeeile wrote: »
    Put in a few hours on Saturday night with all the other super sweaty players, it did not go well, reckon I learned to play a little better mind so not all a loss.

I was mouldy tbf

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭ PetKing

dudeeile wrote:

I was mouldy tbf

Is it very sweaty? Is there an influx of new players to dilute the mix?

It takes a few games to get used to your team-mates, call-outs and map.... like 6-10 games.... if you can weather that storm, you'll have more success, but for that initial few games, bring lube

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭ SolvableKnave

This weekends Trials should be "Easier" to get a hang of, as it'll be Survival. Last couple weeks it's been S&D. Can't decide which is worse, Supremacy of S&D.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 17,855 Mod ✭✭✭✭ Kimbot

but for that initial few games, bring lube

Unless you like it dry :pac:

Actually thought it was fine this weekend because its CBMM not SBMM so a noticeable drop in quality from Y2 and Y3 of D1.

• Advertisement

Actually thought it was fine this weekend because its CBMM not SBMM so a noticeable drop in quality from Y2 and Y3 of D1.

Trials has always been connection based.

Trials has always been connection based.

Trials was win based in year 2 and 3 of destiny 1.

Won a game of Trials this weekend...

#Unbeaten #ExceptForTheFirstGame

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 31,393 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭ Mickeroo

Won a game of Trials this weekend...

#Unbeaten #ExceptForTheFirstTenGames

FTFY :(

Linksenn and myself will be playing some Trials later this evening if anyone is down to clown

Yo!

Yo!

Me, if just to balance chimp out.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,613 ✭✭✭✭ Mitch Connor

I should be on this evening for a bunch of losses if there is a space when I'm on.

Me, if just to balance chimp out.

Balance out the winning? Did I mention I won a game last week :cool:

• Advertisement

Balance out the winning? Did I mention I won a game last week :cool:

You can try to muddy the waters all you want but WE know, we all know!

Saw the four of ye playing for hours, how did you get on? Think you got three wins at least once - saw your location as the third spire.

Ended up getting to five, took a little while to settle in and get the heads in the game, decent run to be fair.

Ended up getting to five, took a little while to settle in and get the heads in the game, decent run to be fair.

Fair play. Well done.

I do think having SBMM in normal crucible makes trials far more difficult for a lot of players as they end up facing a higher standard of opposition than they're used to. Trials is in a weird spot where it's actually the easiest mode for a lot of pvp players. Enjoyed the few matches I played yesterday, hopefully finish my card tonight.

Had a good run with Conovar and Generic tonight, shafted with the 1 loss, 4 x 3kd players :pac:

Enjoyed survival more than I expected

• Registered Users Posts: 13,397 ✭✭✭✭ gimli2112

Fair play to whomever it was in Clan 1 who ran Trials yesterday, it got me a 300 shotgun

Had a good run with Conovar and Generic tonight, shafted with the 1 loss, 4 x 3kd players :pac:

Enjoyed elimination more than I expected

Yeah, that first round where we didn't put a scratch on them didn't bode well for winning the match!

Still great (for me!) to get to seven wins, even if not flawless.

Wanted the handcannon - got 4 of them:D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 17,855 Mod ✭✭✭✭ Kimbot

Somehow trials report has my KA/D as 5.92 :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,397 ✭✭✭✭ gimli2112

jonnycivic wrote: »
    Somehow trials report has my KA/D as 5.92 :cool:

You'll be doing raffles for carries on your stream no doubt :)

Advertisement