Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 12 Transfers.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Kola and Vardy to Duffy and Morata maybe. Chelsea up against West Brom next and Morata looks good today.

Chelsea's fixtures between now and February are amazing too.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Just broke every rule I ever had as nothing is working for me this year took a -16 for the first time ever and done it before an international break but sure it can't get worse .

Kola --> ward
    Bavies --> chilwell
    Mahrez --> zaha
    Tpt --> Stanislas
    Firmino --> lukaku

Leaving me with
    Elliot
    Alonso Jones ward
    Salah sterling Stanislas Gros zaha
    Lukaku Kane
    Foster Moreno Joselu chilwell

Planning on leaving it as 3-5-2 till close to Christmas anyway will be sorting out keepers next week

I know you said you've done this - but Mahrez has been on fire last few weeks - form wise would probably be in top 3 players. Big Rom is a different player without Pogba in the team - doesn't look like scoring at all.

Kola and Vardy to Duffy and Morata maybe. Chelsea up against West Brom next and Morata looks good today.

only problem is the players don't pass to him as much as they should be - at least twice today he should have been played in but Hazard and some other lad took the chance themselves when the better option was to pass.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,054 ✭✭✭wanderer100

So Otamendi is suspended for 1 game. Really don't want to let him go with their easy run of fixtures coming up. Problem is my other defender is Mbemba who is nowhere near the squad let alone first 11. Was planning on getting rid of Yoshida this week but this has screwed over my plans big time :(

• Registered Users Posts: 21,099 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Salah's coming in. Taking a -8 and going 3-5-2.
    Will leave me with

Salah, Ramsey, Sane, Silva, Richarlison
    Kane, Aguero (Niasse)

Will have money to upgrade on of the City mids to Alli.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭greedygoblin

A -8 is on the cards for me (the 2nd one in 3 weeks). Salah is top of the wish list. Will probably dump Sanchez. His returns have been disappointing to say the least.

Firmino will also likely be making way. Not sure who to replace him with yet.
    2 of my 4 premium defenders will have to go. Probably Bavies and Kolasinac.

Will wait til after internationals are over before deciding.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,378 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Losing patience with Jesus but not sure who I want for him yet. Already have Morata/Kane.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Did Cedric and hazard to Daniels and sane for a -4. Will more than likely go -8 to get lukaku for Jesus after the internationals.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Cedric's going to drop tonight or tomorrow and I don't want to lose money on him, so I've done him to Duffy. I'll be bricking it during the break, but oh well.

I've £1.2m in the bank now and I'm happy with my squad for the first time in a while. Plenty of options so hopefully I can use that spare cash wisely in the coming weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,573 ✭✭✭Bleating Lamb

So Otamendi is suspended for 1 game. Really don't want to let him go with their easy run of fixtures coming up. Problem is my other defender is Mbemba who is nowhere near the squad let alone first 11. Was planning on getting rid of Yoshida this week but this has screwed over my plans big time :(
    Have same problem myself,have those two,Ward,Monreal and Jones..

Is there any danger of a mass exodus from Otamendi and a price drop?

• Advertisement

Usually don't do early transfers, but with Salah possible going up tonight - did Sanchez to Salah - leaves me with 4.1m in the bank to decide what else to do with my team - Fab, mbemba both likely to be gone before next GW

Bavies -> Mee
    Vardy -> Niasse
    Cork -> Salah

That's it, 3-5-2 here we come.

Elliot
    Jones, Maguire, Mee (Lascelles, Mbemba)
    Salah, Sane, Silva, Ramsey, Richarlison
    Kun, Kane (Niasse)

0.6 itb

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 650 ✭✭✭PVA

Sane and Jones in tonight for Eriksen and Cedric due to price changes, couldn't care less if it blows up in my face at this stage...

Will be doing at least 2-3 more transfers after the International Break. Mooy looks like dropping soon but can take the hit and wait, Davies and Chicharito will also be getting the boot. Possibly a few more

• Registered Users Posts: 8,121 ✭✭✭Cypher_sounds

Probably bring Ramsey and Morata in for Kun and Doucoure for a -4 because I Dou-coure about my team.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 479 ✭✭rgace

Thinking Schindler -> another Huddersfield defender and Bavies -> Mee.

Hard to tell who will be starting at the back dor Huddersfield now.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,252 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

Bavies out for Ward = Done Deal

Might take a hit to off Bertrand and/or Ritchie! 2 weeks to consider :confused:

Sorry Ben but I've Ben patient :p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,654 ✭✭✭elefant

Ace2007 wrote: »
    Usually don't do early transfers, but with Salah possible going up tonight - did Sanchez to Salah - leaves me with 4.1m in the bank to decide what else to do with my team - Fab, mbemba both likely to be gone before next GW

Why Fabregas gone? Chelsea have great fixtures coming up, and they're a different animal with Kante in the side.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,660 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Is a midfiled of Silva, Zaha, Richardilson, Salah good enough to justify a front 3 of Aguero, Morata & Kane?

dahat wrote: »
    Is a midfiled of Silva, Zaha, Richardilson, Salah good enough to justify a front 3 of Aguero, Morata & Kane?
    Yes

Paully D wrote: »
    I'm happy with my squad for the first time in a while.
    Right before 2 rounds of internationals. You know what's gonna happen don't you ;)

• Advertisement

All day long.

I’d be tempted to find 0.3m from defence to upgrade Silva to Sane if possible.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,690 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

elefant wrote:
    Why Fabregas gone? Chelsea have great fixtures coming up, and they're a different animal with Kante in the side.

Look at his returns in the last 10 weeks. Even with kante in the team they were ordinary bar one week (Gw3 I think).

You can get the likes of Richarlison, Groß or Ramsey for similar price or less.

All day long.

I’d be tempted to find 0.3m from defence to upgrade Silva to Sane if possible.

It is part of a 12pt hit but I can find the extra if I sell on Kolansic and make it a -16 or just wait a week.

It is really tempting though as I now have x 4 captain candidates each week.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

Pre international break, I'm thinking Kolasinac, Walker, Vardy & Ritchie all out for Morata, Richarlison, Stones & Duffy for a -8

Will leave me with this team:

Elliot, Krul

Stones, Duffy, Jones, Naughton, Hunemeier

Salah, Zaha, Sterling, Richarlison, RLC

Morata, Kane, Jesus

Worrying that I don't feel the need to replace Jesus with Aguero as was my initial plan last week. Should be looking at replacing Krul & Hunemeier too but not necessities atm I don't feel.

Seem to be scraping through GW's at the moment, getting 'lucky' from a big hitter (Salah this week) that is like putting paper over the cracks in my team

• Registered Users Posts: 4,654 ✭✭✭elefant

Look at his returns in the last 10 weeks. Even with kante in the team they were ordinary bar one week (Gw3 I think).

You can get the likes of Richarlison, Groß or Ramsey for similar price or less.

True, but with the incredible fixtures they have coming up I wouldn't have thought Fabregas would be a 'must cut' considered together with Mbemba.

I'm going to look at trying to fit in Hazard; I need some Chelsea cover. Not sure I'll be able to afford him though, so might look at Fabregas as an alternative.

It is part of a 12pt hit but I can find the extra if I sell on Kolansic and make it a -16 or just wait a week.

I moved on Kolasinac after his haul last week. I didn’t want him for the City game and having watched him closer I don’t see the appeal.

Maybe if Sanchez moves in January I’ll look at him again.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,146 ✭✭✭✭km79

Moratta s performance yday has peaked my interest too as again hazard on my 3rd viewing in 4 weeks did nothing to warrant investment

• Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Porthallian

What's the rest of your team out of interest?
    I'd love that midfield. Also have same front 3 and Silva Sane. But have Atsu and TPT.
    I've no idea how you have afforded Zaha/Richarlison too but kudos! :)

I moved on Kolasinac after his haul last week. I didn’t want him for the City game and having watched him closer I don’t see the appeal.

Maybe if Sanchez moves in January I’ll look at him again.

For his price his returns are sparse tbh,it was either him or Davies to go as part of this -12.

Now to find a candidate at 5.0 or less, Charlie Daniels or a Burnley double up possibly....

• Advertisement

km79 wrote: »
    Moratta s performance yday has peaked my interest too as again hazard on my 3rd viewing in 4 weeks did nothing to warrant investment

Where would he fit in for you?
    I've been impressed and I would like him in my team BUT any time I've messed around with it, I'm never happy with the set-up.

I've got Kane and Kun, Moratta is too much for that 3rd spot for me and I can't see him breaking into my top 2 slots. He could be part of a 33-35m trio but I think midfield suffers an awful lot there.

He joins my long list of players who I want but can't fit in.

Advertisement