Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Division 8 Thread

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭gstack166

Mr_Man2121 wrote: »
    What pick?

Either round 2 or 4 can't remember but I went WR round 1 & RB round 2

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭gstack166

gstack166 wrote: »
    Either round 2 or 4 can't remember but I went WR round 1 & RB round 2

And vice Versa next time

• Registered Users Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭thomond2006

Sit or start.

Rodgers vs SEA
    Bradford vs NO

I know Bradford is the inferior QB but are the NO defense expected to be better this year?

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭Jasondeans86er

where you took rodgers he is an auto start.... unless you are playing me and in that case drop both of them for the jets qb!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭mikemac2

Don't you have the Seattle defense? Awkward wanting Rodgers to do well

• Advertisement

mikemac2 wrote: »
    Don't you have the Seattle defense? Awkward wanting Rodgers to do well

Yeah. I was thinking of dropping one of the backup WRs for another DEF to plug in this week but it's probably not worth it.

Jamison Crowder fumbled as punt returner and Redskins lost the ball.

Was docked -2 for the fumble

Considering returners don't get points for succusful returns should they get deducted if they mess up?

****ing Bengals.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,515 ✭✭✭Hoki

Whoever has Le'veon Bell - I'm glad I met you in week 1, can't believe he only registered 4.7 points against the Brown's!

• Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭DBIreland

Hoki wrote: »
    Whoever has Le'veon Bell - I'm glad I met you in week 1,  can't believe he only registered 4.7 points against the Brown's!

Thanks! Glad someone is enjoying today...

• Advertisement

Again: ****ing Bengals.

Yep the Ravens D delivered big time for me with 25 points. 4 picks, 5 sacks, fumble recovery and a shutout

You were ahead of me late Sunday night until Packers got a rushing TD in the 3rd quarter which cost the Seahawks their shutout. Though having Rodgers against the seahawks D, it's an awkward one

Was a tight matchup

I had Bradford on my bench. I started A-Rod. Feck it anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭PauloConn

I can't believe I won my first match there. Was down by 11 with what I thought was only my D to play. Right up until 1am and them I snuck it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭coco0981

I had Bradford on my bench. I started A-Rod. Feck it anyway.

Who would have bet on Bradford lighting it up like that, I know its the saint defense but still impressive

wow waivers don't go through till tomorrow?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭D9Male

I can't believe I lost my first match. I was the second highest scorer in the league, but happened to be up against the highest scorer. I had OBJ, my opponent had Zeke. I thought I had it won, until Lutz banged over four field goals in the Twin Cities.

Anyway, on the flip side, I managed to claim Tarik Cohen off waivers even though I was only number 7 on the waivers list. I was very weak on RB, so happy with that.

D9Male wrote: »
    I can't believe I lost my first match. I was the second highest scorer in the league, but happened to be up against the highest scorer. I had OBJ, my opponent had Zeke. I thought I had it won, until Lutz banged over four field goals in the Twin Cities.

Anyway, on the flip side, I managed to claim Tarik Cohen off waivers even though I was only number 7 on the waivers list. I was very weak on RB, so happy with that.
    Yeah, I thought you had me dead to rights to be honest. Not sure how I snuck it. I was in for Cohen and didn't get him and I was 3rd. Although think I picked up a new WR so not too bad

You can still have Cohen if you want to make me an offer.

I'm ok at the moment for RB....
    What would you be looking for?

• Advertisement

I'm ok at the moment for RB....
    What would you be looking for?

I have always liked Gore.

You have an offer waiting for you D9

I have accepted your kind offer. I am not sure when it will go through.

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭Mr_Man2121

I'm just wondering does anyone have NFL Game Pass here

I do, what would you like to know?

Breeslt you gave me a good run for my money! thought you had it when I was going to bed! well played sir

I do, what would you like to know?

Is it worth the money?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭coco0981

Mr_Man2121 wrote: »
    Is it worth the money?

I have it for first time this year, so far the sky games haven't been blacked out which is a plus if you don't have sky. Its great being able follow your own team without relying on scrappy streams. Last night I had Seahawks on tv with Red zone on tablet

• Advertisement

coco0981 wrote: »
    I have it for first time this year, so far the sky games haven't been blacked out which is a plus if you don't have sky. Its great being able follow your own team without relying on scrappy streams. Last night I had Seahawks on tv with Red zone on tablet

That sounds good. I have Red Zone free on Sky Sports mix. It's good enough. How much does it cost?

Advertisement