Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gym Reviews

1262728293032»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,685 ✭✭✭ittakestwo

Joined Ben Dunne Cheerywood in June.

A very large gym in a modern building. Every equipment you want and lacks nothing. Overall very happy with the gym and at €21 a month I think it is great value. The machines are well kept and are rarely out of order. The staff are friendly too.

However it gets very busy in the weights area in the evening between 6-8pm, clears up a bit after 8pm . The cardio area never seems to busy and there will always be a treadmill, bike or crosstrainer available even at peak.

The opening hours are not great. Closes at 5.30 pm on Sunday and Saturday and 9.30 on Thursday and Friday. It also lacks a scales that tells you yout your BF.

All in all great value.

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭roashter

Anyone recommend a gym in Coolock/Raheny area. I mostly do weights but trying incorporate more cardio. I used to be in Ben Dunne cherrywood which was excellent, so am hoping to get somewhere similar this side of town.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,566 ✭✭✭✭Calahonda52

“I can’t pay my staff or mortgage with instagram likes”.

• Registered Users Posts: 883 ✭✭✭davmol

Im in westwood clontarf and have to say its a fantastic Gym.Classes from 6/7 am until 9 at night.Tons of classes with great variety.
    HUge weights area,tons of benches,huge selection of weights,functional fitness aea and a boxing gym/room with ring and many hanging boxing bags ideal for anyone wanting to use boxing/boxfit to keep inshape.Skipping ropes,pads and gloves etc etc provided.
    Great spa area with steam room,hot tub/Jacuzzi and massive 50 metre pool with kids play area.
    For kids there is also a massive jungle gym and smaller toddler area for them to play in.
    Classes to suit everyone -boxfit,spin HIIT,kettlebells, rig fitness/circuits etc etc.
    Its is one of the more expensive gyms but if you are going to use it frequently its hard to beat.

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭LincolnHawk

Ah yes Westwood, the gym for weak yuppies, dad bods as far as the eye can see

• Registered Users Posts: 883 ✭✭✭davmol

You've obviously never been to westwood.

Advertisement