Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVI - Anniversary Game - Star Trek - 2nd/3rd Sept

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Who won?

It wont be announced on thread

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

beakerjoe wrote: »
    It wont be announced on thread

Eh it was announced. See the post above yours

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Yup. what Pter said. We'll assign the remaining episodes randomly this evening at 6pm when the contest will officially close.

The winner WILL NOT be announced on the thread.

I was going on the above.....

beakerjoe wrote: »
    I was going on the above.....

Facepalm

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

2nd September
    It's ok if you didn't see my post announcing my co mod as winner BJ. We did post at the exact same time after all.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

3rd September
    Uriel. wrote: »
    Facepalm
    425292.jpg
    1u5d66

sKeith wrote: »
    425292.jpg
    1u5d66

Im sorry sk. Uve just forfeited ur participation. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

2nd September
    Uriel. wrote: »
    Im sorry sk. Uve just forfeited ur participation. :p

Yes, one fewer opponent. Anyone else want to rule themselves out?

3rd September
    Barney92 wrote: »
    Yes, one fewer opponent. Anyone else want to rule themselves out?
    well well well....

• Registered Users Posts: 16,284 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

27th August
    i'm getting withdrawl symptoms :o

• Advertisement

i'm getting withdrawl symptoms :o

I think Necro has faded away with something similar.

NECROMINUS : We hardly knew ye.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,148 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

3rd September
    beakerjoe wrote:
    NECROMINUS : We hardly knew ye.

I'm too busy arguing with numpties about the Mayweather McGregor fight :P
    And also busy with work the last few weeks getting organized to move jobs in September.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

27th August
    Necrominus wrote: »
    And also busy with work the last few weeks getting organized to move jobs in September.

That's fightin talk

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

2nd September

Just on Mcgregor. My Brother in law made this promo video. I think it is pr4tty good!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPiYp7cpRIQ

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,148 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

3rd September
    Ugh.. I may have to withdraw from this game. Not official yet but my wife has just also got a new job so I'm going to be running around trying to sort childminders for the week and I'm not sure I can give the game the full attention it deserves.

If there are any subs in the pipeline I'll gladly step off to one side for this one. If not I'll stay in for now and try to work something out.

27th August
    Ugh.. I may have to withdraw from this game. Not official yet but my wife has just also got a new job so I'm going to be running around trying to sort childminders for the week and I'm not sure I can give the game the full attention it deserves.

If there are any subs in the pipeline I'll gladly step off to one side for this one. If not I'll stay in for now and try to work something out.

That's also fighting talk.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

2nd September

C'mon man, where are your priorities!!!! :confused:

3rd September
    quickbeam wrote:
    C'mon man, where are your priorities!!!!

I know, I know, they're all messed up. The 3 year old can mind the 6 month old, what could go wrong :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

27th August
    I've just noticed, this is running the same weekend as Electric Picnic so I may have to back out as I honestly won't be on at all on the Saturday or Sunday.

3rd September
    Jayop wrote: »
    I've just noticed, this is running the same weekend as Electric Picnic so I may have to back out as I honestly won't be on at all on the Saturday or Sunday.
    I believe first action is Monday morning. Our GMs will clarify. Post #1 posted on sat. game opens on sunday. the slaughter happens 10am monday morning which opens day 1.

• Advertisement

2nd September
    sKeith wrote:
    I believe first action is Monday morning. Our GMs will clarify. Post #1 posted on sat. game opens on sunday. the slaughter happens 10am monday morning which opens day 1.

Saturday is look at the rules day.

Sunday is talk about the rules day.

Monday is game day.

2nd September
    Necrominus wrote:
    I know, I know, they're all messed up. The 3 year old can mind the 6 month old, what could go wrong

No subs yet but let us know and no worries if it doesn't suit. We can sort something.

Better to have you on board if possible but ok if not.

27th August
    I want beer.

3rd September
    Pter wrote:
    No subs yet but let us know and no worries if it doesn't suit. We can sort something.

Screw it. I moved some things around for that week. Let's do this! Staying in.

Let the gif battle commence Vale!

3rd September
    I want beer.

giphy.gif

27th August
    giphy.gif

Beer good

star-trek-enterprise-animated-gif-21.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

2nd September
    I'm hijacking this thread in case anyone is unaware of the meetup on the 9th!

We're booking a escape room for 6 ish that day and then drinks after, anyone interested you can find the deets here

If you want to do the escape room send me a pm as I need to book in advance!

3rd September
    Hey guys this is next week starting right? I'm away Thursday on that week so I've to bow out. Sorry about it totally forgot about where I was

27th August
    Hey guys this is next week starting right? I'm away Thursday on that week so I've to bow out. Sorry about it totally forgot about where I was

Boooooooooooooo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

2nd September

lol thinking you'll live til Thursday! :D

Advertisement